Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

you come to my group and start trouble

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

TangoesMangoes

TangoesMangoes

Rookie

• Banned
  • 22 posts
SAAMs. SAAMs everywhere, all they do is SAAM. I think they cheat and use exploit for game netcode. Also people like Neko_LEN who use idolmasters (anime) planes. (And others, not just him.)

Edited by TangoesMangoes, 27 July 2013 - 07:41 AM.

Purple Flower 1

Purple Flower 1

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

SAAM's are quite hard to hit people with if the opponent knows what they're doing. Also, how could they exploit the netcode? The netcode is terrible for everyone, so there's nothing you can do about it anyway. Idolmasters are also decent enough planes, easy to shoot down if you know what you're doing.

Neko_Len

Neko_Len

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

ah, basically bad=better than you. got it.

TangoesMangoes

TangoesMangoes

Rookie

• Banned
  • 22 posts
SAAMs are game breakers. B-B-B-B-B-B and forget. It just hit. Try to use any other weapon and bam, you lose. When I tell them how mad I am, they tell me I'm stupid/overeactor.

Also Len you use idolmaster. It is your sig. Why do people even put girly ugly anime on plane anyway. Stat boost is a joke for the same plane as normal.

As for the BAF-Funky trolls. They laugh with them. They will probably come here and try to hate on me and do bad things. I know they are bad deep down. I hate the Protector and CayceG, plus SKULL 2 for being stupid asshole. All they have to do is admit it.

Edited by TangoesMangoes, 27 July 2013 - 07:50 AM.

Purple Flower 1

Purple Flower 1

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

I hope you realise you have to keep the target in the circle that pops up on your screen to actually hit with a SAAM. The missile you just described is a QAAM, not a SAAM. Also, even if you don't like them, people will use the aircraft they like and can use the best. You aren't going to choose an A-10 to go up against an F-22.

Edited by Purple Flower 1, 27 July 2013 - 07:51 AM.

Sinner101GR

Sinner101GR

Sins & Saints CEO

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

awww...and here I thought he had a legitimate problem. 

TangoesMangoes

TangoesMangoes

Rookie

• Banned
  • 22 posts
It is legitimate when you are bad at the game.

ShackontheTarget

ShackontheTarget

Quattro Bajeena

• Members
  • 8,251 posts

SAAMs are game breakers. B-B-B-B-B-B and forget. It just hit. Try to use any other weapon and bam, you lose. When I tell them how mad I am, they tell me I'm stupid/overeactor.

Also Len you use idolmaster. It is your sig. Why do people even put girly ugly anime on plane anyway. Stat boost is a joke for the same plane as normal.

As for the BAF-Funky trolls. They laugh with them. They will probably come here and try to hate on me and do bad things. I know they are bad deep down. I hate the Protector and CayceG, plus SKULL 2 for being stupid asshole. All they have to do is admit it.

I think you are mistaking SAAM with QAAM. If you have a problem with people using certain weapons or planes or paint schemes, then DONT PLAY. All of those things are part of the game, and people have the right to use them. Just because you're getting beat, it doesnt mean that the one beating you is cheating. Stop being a bad loser and stop complaining that people are better than you.

Purple Flower 1

Purple Flower 1

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

No, it's not. If you go up against someone who's better than you, you don't bitch about it. You get better.

The Protector

The Protector

Infamous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts

Yeah I don't even know this guy or what he's bitching about. I've never had any contact with you because I don't play AC6. Funky doesn't know you; we play PC games.

If you have a real issue with SMS--one that isn't infantile complaining about sucking at a video game--take it up with them. Same with the BAF. I'm not the CO anymore, neither is Cayce. Plus, we aren't a "troll site."

Purple Flower 1

Purple Flower 1

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

May I ask for your Gamertag? You don't have to give it here, a PM would suffice, if you want to that is.

Sinner101GR

Sinner101GR

Sins & Saints CEO

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

trolls are from XBLA. 

We just all hate each other here cause...well, idk....internet struggles man, internet struggles. 

TangoesMangoes

TangoesMangoes

Rookie

• Banned
  • 22 posts
Fine. I will calm down. I have aspergers so I get mad too much. I will accept that I am bad at the game, but I still don't like being bullied when I complain.

The Protector

The Protector

Infamous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts

Fine. I will calm down. I have aspergers so I get mad too much. I will accept that I am bad at the game, but I still don't like being bullied when I complain.

Oh, no you didn't...

Neko_Len

Neko_Len

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

hell, my first time online in 6, one on one vs. i hear the "vetran ace" message. and got raped. hell, everyone i started off playing against/with were better than me. just forced me to improve.

TangoesMangoes

TangoesMangoes

Rookie

• Banned
  • 22 posts
Ugh. Fine. I was dumb. Can a mod lock the topic? I wont be causing trouble again

Neko_Len

Neko_Len

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

could do what i do, and drink to mute the pain. while flying.

TangoesMangoes

TangoesMangoes

Rookie

• Banned
  • 22 posts
I'm 15...

Neko_Len

Neko_Len

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

for truly anger filled rage flying, i suggest red Cisco.

The Protector

The Protector

Infamous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts

for truly anger filled rage flying, i suggest red Cisco.

That shit is putrid man. I'm surprised you're still alive.

Whatever you do, don't recommend this child drink Bucky.