OK, you can get all the background in the original thread. I'm gonna assume you have participated before, or have read this topic;
from the beginning. If you have questions, please be sure we did not already answer them in the original, development, thread. Please assume that what you read below has been sufficiently discussed in the development period (meaning no further discussion of the 'superplane' issue.)
--------------------------------------- RULES (Because there have to be rules, eh?) ----------------------------------------
* Matches will be won by high score / low time to tiebreak, (with the exception of AC6, which does not give a usable time) unless otherwise noted at mission assignment time. The other option is a time-based mission. Since these involve no scoring, in the event of a tie, a second mission will be flown as a tiebreaker. A second mission will also be flown in the case of a tie in AC6.
* A full-screen, readable screenshot of your mission debriefing screen is required for each mission flown, with a index card or paper in the corner with your ACS ID and the date the mission was flown.
* Fly at any skill level you choose. Likewise, you get to pick the plane you and your wingmen, if any, fly (see restriction on superplanes, below) and your choice of weapons carried.
* No superplanes/fictional aircraft allowed on ANY game in the Battle Arena. This restriction applies to your wingmen, if any, as well. Just so there's no confusion, a list of non-approved aircraft follows;
- ADF-01 Falken
- ADF-02 Morgan
- CFA-44 Nosferatu
- GAF-1 Varcolac
- YR-99 Forneus
- YR-302 Fregata
- X-02 Wyvern
- XFA-24 Apalis
- XR-45 Cariburn
* I understand that circumstances may result in a competitor missing the deadline for turning in their required screenshot. In these situations, their opponent will win the match by default, assuming that they turn in their screenshot by the deadline. Not to mention you only get three chances to default. Three strikes and you're out. No exceptions.
Here's the leaderboard, showing all the supported games.
If you wish to participate, please post with the games you'll be available for. Remember, the more titles per person, the better the Battle Arena system will work. I'll give this signup effort a week. If we get enough committed, I'm thinking of starting August 4th, 11th or 18th, for seven weeks/missions. Put in your signup post if you have a preference. We cannot please everyone, but we'll try.