Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ace Combat: Infinity Discussion

(Spam/off topic posts may be deleted without warning)

• Please log in to reply
58475 replies to this topic

Grimace

Grimace

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F
Thanks for the answer, those are a lot of factors. I had a doubt and maybe i'm mistaken because i remember getting 3.5m with the golden one and I thought the black should give more.

Woollan

Woollan

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified

I had the loop problem too. When you turn on your ps3, quickly remove your hdd. after 30sec, a failure will occur and yo wait to shut down. then restart again. now you are ought to connect to your controller. wait for instruction to update via usb. then put in usb. and then your hdd.

Thanks for the tip! But I took it into my local games shop for repair. It’s nice to be out of the daily fuel cycle but I still have the itch...

Thanks for the answer, those are a lot of factors. I had a doubt and maybe i'm mistaken because i remember getting 3.5m with the golden one and I thought the black should give more.

3.5 sounds too much for a gold raid unless you had a credit multiplier room xp bonus. So you may not be mistaken.

Edited by Woollan, 19 November 2017 - 06:51 AM.

Grimace

Grimace

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts
Yeah, probably i'm wrong. It's not like i played them too often XD.

Edited by Grimace, 19 November 2017 - 07:19 PM.

CharlyFirpo666

CharlyFirpo666

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
Is there any reason to choose a Greg Gates project over a level ten Distant Thunder? Except looks.

sneakysnake128

sneakysnake128

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Plane:ASF-X Shinden II

Well, it's a damn shame. All those hours and level 20 planes are just going away. 

CWLe3u6.jpg

Edited by sneakysnake128, 08 December 2017 - 03:17 AM.

Woollan

Woollan

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
When they say free items unable to be used from 1st March does that mean stocked fuel?

Anyway... this had to happen eventually. I’ll never “finish” my hangar!

Brain Golem

Brain Golem

Poison of Snake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,709 posts
  • Plane:F-117A Nighthawk

I should probably go for 1000 Rafale sorties just because it was the first plane I levelled and it's done a good job for me. I'm at like 950 or so already so it won't be hard.

Maybe go for Firkin level 20 just because it's the most Ace Combat plane imaginable too, even if it is shit in this.

Hopefully AC7 will come out soon so multiplayer AC will still be possible. I'm not going to play AH, and somehow I doubt it'll be easy to find people playing 6. Actually, is it even possible to play 6 online anymore? I know you can't buy the DLC anymore.

Edited by Brain Golem, 08 December 2017 - 08:54 AM.

Razgriz67

Razgriz67

Apparently I'm weird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,571 posts
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern

What a nice video. Makes me regret not playing it. Especially since I didn’t realize it had any of those planes

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

very likely to be not ded

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,819 posts
  • Squad:Funky Arrows Unit
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon

Actually, is it even possible to play 6 online anymore? I know you can't buy the DLC anymore.

It still works. Whether you'd actually want to, though...

And I wonder if ACI's campaign will be playable after they shut down the servers. Considering even that needs authentication with the servers, probably not, unless they change that. And that'd imply effort. (edit: yeah I just noticed it says the game won't even be downloadable after that date, so that's basically a nope).

On the bright side, I wouldn't be surprised if this means AC7 is coming in the months up to March. Or it could also mean nothing.

PA pls make the whole of ACI playable offline

i gib moni

cmon

Edited by PositronCannon, 08 December 2017 - 10:01 AM.

Grimace

Grimace

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts
Ok so, this "Special Bonus" challenge. You gotta get 10M credits in order to receive 10M more?
Is this correct.? Or i still don't learn how to read in english.

Edited by Grimace, 3 weeks ago.

Woollan

Woollan

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Ok so, this "Special Bonus" challenge. You gotta get 10M credits in order to receive 10M more?
Is this correct.? Or i still don't learn how to read in english.

Yep. I’m at 92% now.

Oh & from memory I’m pretty sure the last stage of the consecutive battle challenges yields 1,000,000 credits as well

Edited by Woollan, 2 weeks ago.

Grimace

Grimace

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Yep. I’m at 92% now.
Oh & from memory I’m pretty sure the last stage of the consecutive battle challenges yields 1,000,000 credits as well

Challenge 12 gives 500k.

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts
  • Plane:B-1B Lancer

1. Who was your kid who rolled up in a 2700+ cost Tiger Wyvern+SOD and finished second-to-last on Moscow-Hard a couple nights ago? Why do folks still rock the Wyvern aside from its best-in-class looks and pimptastic change animation? I was literally the LAST person in the playerbase who tried to defend the Wyvern with a straight face and even I gave it up almost two years ago...

2. FINALLY picked up the F-2A Experimental to replace the Nagase... Will this be my last ever new purchase?

3. Speaking of the F-2A Experimental, who was y'alls cousin in the F-2A -EX- using UGBs of all things? What kind of madness propels people to do such things, and why do they always have to be my teammates?

Shiro

Shiro

CG PLANES WHEN BAMCO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • Plane:F-14D Super Tomcat

I haven't played this game in a while and game is dying pretty soon. I'll probably only play a weeks weeks before game shuts down if at all. Here's my stats before then

Spoiler

Top 5 Most Used Planes:

Plane                               Sorties                                Average Score                                Highest Score

Su-33 Miki:                         2064                                      102742                                            198252

F-14A R1:                          1329                                         81273                                            162036

F-14A BZ:                          1000                                         62000                                            128834
F-15E Chihaya:                    579                                          85614                                            168895

F-22A Haruka:                     241                                          88361                                            152784

All my idol planes were basically mostly used in hard missions hence the higher averages whereas F-14 wardog was the first plane i used till i got razgriz/idols.

Edited by Shiro, 5 days ago.

Brain Golem

Brain Golem

Poison of Snake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,709 posts
  • Plane:F-117A Nighthawk

haha, this nerd can't even break 200k score

i don't even have 1500 yukipo sorties

i suck

Edited by Brain Golem, 5 days ago.