Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ace Combat: Infinity Discussion

(Spam/off topic posts may be deleted without warning)

• Please log in to reply
58448 replies to this topic

AceOfAces

AceOfAces

Flankerholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts
  • Squad:The Michael Rosen Rappers
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

So, what have I missed in my absence? Anything good?

The release of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. Not AC, but just sayin'.

Brain Golem

Brain Golem

Poison of Snake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  • Plane:F-117A Nighthawk

I have over a thousand medals now.

There's nothing worth buying.

wtb rafale a skin

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Plane:B-1B Lancer

Just for the sake of curiosity I have to know if anyone ever finally did the B-2A ring battle challenge... I tried it a few times on my alt out of boredom and it went hilariously bad (granted, all I have on my alt is a Level 1 B-2A  -IM-)

In other news, my alt account Strigon Leader is really awful at ring battle, and pretty much everything else... I should've tried to go for the Sulejmani instead...

The release of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. Not AC, but just sayin'.

Hard pass... 

I have over a thousand medals now.

There's nothing worth buying.

wtb rafale a skin

Hell, there was nothing worth buying back when I had 13 medals (I'm up to 21 now)

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts
  • Plane:A-10A Thunderbolt

I have the Ikea furniture nickname bota. I actually did it legitimately and by having someone else do it now.

Also strigon leader is never shit at anything, it has EML.

USAFguy22

USAFguy22

Your favorite whale

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts
  • Plane:MiG-1.44 Flatpack
Aww I was gonna see how long this thread would go with no comments :-/. 3 weeks ain't too shabby.

Knight Valfodr

Knight Valfodr

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Plane:F-14A Tomcat

Nugget_issues.png

Flaren89

Flaren89

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

I quitted long ago, although I got back for one month just to check thinghies and complete some unfinished duties.

Shiro

Shiro

CG PLANES WHEN BAMCO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts
  • Plane:F-14D Super Tomcat

I have the Ikea furniture nickname bota. I actually did it legitimately and by having someone else do it now.

230152773449154560.png

Brain Golem

Brain Golem

Poison of Snake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

[picture]

so do you think he sent that message to the other 7798 people who beat him or was it just you?

because if it was just you wow, you're special.

Edited by Brain Golem, 17 July 2017 - 10:42 PM.

Knight Valfodr

Knight Valfodr

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

so do you think he sent that message to the other 7798 people who beat him or was it just you?

because if it was just you wow, you're special.

Because I'm

F A M O U S

A

M

O

U

S

In all honesty, though, it's because I happen to be one of the remaining active ACI Youtubers.

Edited by Knight Valfodr, 18 July 2017 - 12:18 AM.

Aquavolt

Aquavolt

BUUUHHH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts
  • Plane:ADF-01F Falken

Vi5J1DM.png

poor guy

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts
  • Plane:A-10A Thunderbolt

In all honesty, though, it's because I happen to be one of the remaining active ACI Youtubers.

Now are you SURE that it's because of that and not you just dumping fuel in most events to be top of the board and he just messaged you because you were at/near the top?

Knight Valfodr

Knight Valfodr

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Now are you SURE that it's because of that and not you just dumping fuel in most events to be top of the board and he just messaged you because you were at/near the top?

You overestimate what I spend on tournaments. I stopped being at the top for a couple of months now (and the number of times I DID go top 20 can be counted on one hand). If I play nothing but supplied (barring a few nights full of raids) to regenerate my stocked fuel and still make it over 3000, then there's something wrong with that guy.

Now, yes, I am confident it's me as a Youtuber because there aren't many public faces on ACI as of late. I suspect that guy sent that hatemail to USAFguy to get my attention and also because USAFguy is one of the last players he contacted on PM.

USAFguy22

USAFguy22

Your favorite whale

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts
  • Plane:MiG-1.44 Flatpack
We famous

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

Also strigon leader is never shit at anything, it has EML.

Sounds like someone is volunteering to grind my alt account to get the -SL- up to Level 4 or whatever... I'm only halfway through the tech tree, so that will be an additional obstacle, but I've got like 40 cans saved for you to start off with...

(But seriously -- Try rockin' the -SL- on Ring Battle Tokyo and see how much clearance you have between some of those buildings)

I quitted long ago, although I got back for one month just to check thinghies and complete some unfinished duties.

I used to at least check in for my daily reward, but now I can't be bothered to even do that... Battlefield has all the rage quittin' frustration I can handle right now. 

I am planning a victory tour just to burn up my last cans... Maybe this weekend or the next....

Bro needs to join me and the 9th Bomb Squadron during the next Naval TDM if he wants a fat rank...  Or he can just EZ-mode it by pimping the S/MTD on Moscow/Paris for days and days... Or he could really cheese it up with a FAEB Sky Kid, assuming he has the slots... 

Judging on the tone of his whining I'm guessing he's trying to rank up with an ESM Fencer?

Edited by botafogo4life, 19 July 2017 - 06:09 PM.

AceOfAces

AceOfAces

Flankerholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts
  • Squad:The Michael Rosen Rappers
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

Judging on the tone of his whining I'm guessing he's trying to rank up with an ESM Fencer?

+1  :lol:

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

So much for my NTDM farewell tour... My reputation precedes me, and I can only take so many insta-kicks before I decide it isn't worth it...

From now on y'all can find me on GTA V, Battlefield 1 or Battlefront and grinding my controller in a rage-induced pile of fine black powder (and FIFA hasn't even come out yet...  Oh right, and I still gotta finish Mass Effect 2...

Woollan

Woollan

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified

My reputation precedes me

The Notorious B.1.B

Arekasune

Arekasune

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts
  • Plane:X-49 Night Raven

So much for my NTDM farewell tour... My reputation precedes me, and I can only take so many insta-kicks before I decide it isn't worth it...

From now on y'all can find me on GTA V, Battlefield 1 or Battlefront and grinding my controller in a rage-induced pile of fine black powder (and FIFA hasn't even come out yet...  Oh right, and I still gotta finish Mass Effect 2...

You better finish Mass Effect 2 before touching that abomination of a game Battlefront again. 

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts

You better finish Mass Effect 2 before touching that abomination of a game Battlefront again. 

Battlefront is horribly broken, but I enjoy it I guess because I don't take it all that seriously whereas CoD/Battlefield has always made me a raging tryhard. The key is avoiding the game modes with heroes whenever possible, because they're some hokey-assed EZ-mode insta-slay bullshit...

It does say something about the hold ACI had on me given that I got my PS4 in March, and Battlefront and BF1 (Deluxe+Premium) literally sat on a table collecting dust for three months. Because my gaming priority was still ACI first, and GTAV second, and then it was time for bed... But I got sick of the nonstop grind chores so now it's GTAV that's collecting dust... And I'd still be playing ACI a couple of nights a week if I could ever find a lobby...

Edited by botafogo4life, 02 August 2017 - 08:18 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)