Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ace Combat: Infinity Discussion

(Spam/off topic posts may be deleted without warning)

• Please log in to reply
58463 replies to this topic

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • Plane:B-1B Lancer

This guy is gonna get a cease-and-desist order, isn't he?

And I need this livery really bad... Put it in AC7 if you have to:

3891249-v443e38b512a-15.jpg

Edited by botafogo4life, 08 March 2017 - 02:22 PM.

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts
  • Plane:A-10A Thunderbolt

This guy is gonna get a cease-and-desist order, isn't he?

And I need this livery really bad... Put it in AC7 if you have to:

maybe from the aircraft companies, but from PA/Namco I doubt it. Just so long as he keeps his head down and the game out of the news as much as possible it'll be clear.

Knight Valfodr

Knight Valfodr

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Plane:F-14A Tomcat

And you complain about literally everything, so whatever. You get 2m credits as a drop and you complain about it. Like come on.

He also skips rooms that are blatantly hiding a high tier raid and contain several bigshot players (including me as USAFguy22). botapls

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

Boom signal is old news brah, where you been? Lots of good stories in there though.

Yeah, the history always fascinates me... I'd love to discuss more, but this isn't the forum for it.

He also skips rooms that are blatantly hiding a high tier raid and contain several bigshot players (including me as USAFguy22). botapls

You know, I was wondering why everyone was just sitting there and not clicking "ready"... Old habit I have is to give a lobby that's full and presumably ready 30 seconds to get going or I leave. Granted, y'all are what I consider good friends and I should have given you much more leeway than I do the randies, but like I said, old habit.  :unsure:

And in my defense I had a limited amount of time to play last night and was already juggling a couple different things so I was trying to burn my 3x cans and get out. 

And you complain about literally everything, so whatever. You get 2m credits as a drop and you complain about it. Like come on.

I'm baseball's equivalent of a designated hitter -- Call me the designated complainer... It's what I do, it's my job, and it's what you all are paying me for (Not very well, might I add... Although I probably should have asked for payment in US dollars instead of gold tickets)...

Besides, none of us (F-15J) Tigers are changing our stripes this late in the game, so I suggest you read a treatise on freeing your mind through the healing powers of acceptance...

Edited by botafogo4life, 09 March 2017 - 12:14 PM.

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

I'm baseball's equivalent of a designated hitter -- Call me the designated complainer... It's what I do, it's my job, and it's what you all are paying me for (Not very well, might I add... Although I probably should have asked for payment in US dollars instead of gold tickets)...

Besides, none of us (F-15J) Tigers are changing our stripes this late in the game, so I suggest you read a treatise on freeing your mind through the healing powers of acceptance...

c86.jpg

Aquavolt

Aquavolt

BUUUHHH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts
  • Plane:ADF-01F Falken

tigers suck btw just letting you know

USAFguy22

USAFguy22

Your favorite whale

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts
  • Plane:MiG-1.44 Flatpack
Were making good progress here bois

Road to 3000 pages

CharlyFirpo666

CharlyFirpo666

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified

I dont care. I like mine.

I am still debating if I should get it to 20 (now 15) or the 15C Pixy (now 18).

Anyway. No credits.

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

So help me out here -- If there is a fat bonus for using props in ring battle, why in fuck's name are there never any prop lobbies?

True, I haven't used mine since the early days... It did not live long in my hangar and that was the time when I put any low-level brick I could find in my hangar just to fill out all the slots...

Aquavolt

Aquavolt

BUUUHHH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts
  • Plane:ADF-01F Falken

wtf i thought we were talking about baseball

Woollan

Woollan

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified

So help me out here -- If there is a fat bonus for using props in ring battle, why in fuck's name are there never any prop lobbies?

Restricting to props only would just mean it'd take forever to fill the room.

Props are not at all uncompetitive in weapon restricted rooms anyway, & if ur playing for credits that's where u'll be.

Edited by Woollan, 10 March 2017 - 03:58 PM.

Brain Golem

Brain Golem

Poison of Snake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts
  • Plane:F-117A Nighthawk

Why would you play ring DM with weapons enabled? It's a really broken mode. The only point of it is to grind, and no weapons is better for that.

Shiro

Shiro

CG PLANES WHEN BAMCO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts
  • Plane:F-14D Super Tomcat

Why would you play ring DM with weapons enabled?

Because we don't have brian problems

Brain Golem

Brain Golem

Poison of Snake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts

Playing RTDM for reasons other than grinding is pretty stupid. It's just a dumb mode. It has 6 minute rounds but the first 5 minutes don't matter at all. Fever mode is pointless for the first 5 minutes, but it's basically an autowin if you get it in the last 30 seconds. You can try to go for a complete victory to end things early, except that's nearly impossible to pull off, and even if you do it actually hurts you since means you get less points. And it doesn't help that a lot of the second ring spawns are unbalanced by being really close to one team's spawn and far away from the other, but at least that's just a problem with map design rather than the mode. Though speaking of maps, only having two maps is pretty shit too.

It's a really dumb mode. Good for grinding, bad for playing. I enjoy it because I have some weird brian problems, but that doesn't mean it's good. It just means I'm stupid.

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Shit man, just use it as EML practice or something. 

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

Why would you play ring DM with weapons enabled? It's a really broken mode. The only point of it is to grind, and no weapons is better for that.

Change of pace? Bit of variety once in awhile? Sometimes you're just in the mood to put a shitload of bullets through something? I can only grind extra attacker slots for so long, but that's just me...

Edited by botafogo4life, 13 March 2017 - 10:12 AM.

Flaren89

Flaren89

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

I'm ditching AC:I again, this time for Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4... Oh my, what a great game.

Grimace

Grimace

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

I'm ditching AC:I again, this time for Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4... Oh my, what a great game.

Is it?

Flaren89

Flaren89

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

Is it?

Definitely.

Short-explanation: it is Rise of the Tomb Raider, but using only medieval-like weapons (spear, bows, etc), with a better stealth mechanic and a touch of JRPG-like gameplay. And is really good.

Edited by Flaren89, 14 March 2017 - 04:01 AM.

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

Definitely.

Short-explanation: it is Rise of the Tomb Raider, but using only medieval-like weapons (spear, bows, etc), with a better stealth mechanic and a touch of JRPG-like gameplay. And is really good.

You can have that; I'm waiting for Mass Effect, personally...

And it's still no excuse to slack off... Even though I've got a new PS4 and four (soon to be six) new games, I still find time to ACI at least once daily, just to burn the free fuel tanks if nothing else..

Edited by botafogo4life, 14 March 2017 - 02:18 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)