Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ace Combat: Infinity Discussion

(Spam/off topic posts may be deleted without warning)

• Please log in to reply
58260 replies to this topic

Tomcatlover

Tomcatlover

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • Plane:F-14E Tomcat 21

Fixd'

That's the Same thing duh...

I also wonder if people like USAFgoy, Duck or tanaka get honorable mentions in the AC7 credits...

Nemo KB

Nemo KB

Now available on laserdisc

• Global Moderators
  • 7,135 posts
  • Squad:⑨AD, FA, Funky
  • Plane:EA-6B Prowler

>USAFgoy

Hey, bully each other normally, not antisemitically.

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts
  • Plane:B-1B Lancer

It's funny that kirbo claims I can't aim when I have already lots of clips dumped into Youtube to show the contrary

But no, one bad match from me is all it takes for the great ekirbo to disregard everything else and start talking trash.

You never seemed to hesitate outing me for a low-scoring round... Just sayin'

Tomcatlover

Tomcatlover

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

>USAFgoy

Hey, bully each other normally, not antisemitically.

I didn't really see where it'd be antisemitical though. Wasn't intended that way anyway.

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

very likely to be not ded

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,779 posts
  • Squad:Funky Arrows Unit
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon

You never seemed to hesitate outing me for a low-scoring round... Just sayin'

>people being this elitist over a shitty dying game

wow

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ

• Members
  • 6,889 posts
  • Squad:DAS FUNK
  • Plane:JAS-39C Gripen

tumblr_inline_n4jviiUSvf1rx08b5.gif

Nemo KB

Nemo KB

• Global Moderators
  • 7,135 posts

I didn't really see where it'd be antisemitical though. Wasn't intended that way anyway.

Well, why did you call him USAFgoy if not to invoke the money grubbing Jew stereotype against him?

(fyi "goy" is a Hebrew term for a non-Jew, only it seems to have entered internet lexicon as the exact opposite)

Tomcatlover

Tomcatlover

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Well, why did you call him USAFgoy if not to invoke the money grubbing Jew stereotype against him?

(fyi "goy" is a Hebrew term for a non-Jew, only it seems to have entered internet lexicon as the exact opposite)

Well, look on the internet. I've literally never seen someone use it as a term for a jew. But if you twist it that way my joke even had sense behind it! (Well... sort of). Plus it would rather be a stereotype, antisemitic is pushing it pretty far, no?
Goy pretty much became slang for guy anyway (why? Probably for the same reason that lol became lul for some people).

Brain Golem

Brain Golem

Poison of Snake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts
  • Plane:F-117A Nighthawk

The idea behind calling him USAFgoy is that you're saying he's not Jewish so he's being taken advantage of by the Jews. Which in this case means Namco, because they're greedy, get it?

So yeah, you might not want to call him that anymore. Might not want to talk about Namco wanting everyone's shekels either. Or, I mean, you can if you want, but some people might not approve, because yeah, that is kinda...

Edited by Brain Golem, 13 February 2017 - 08:34 PM.

Aquavolt

Aquavolt

BUUUHHH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,282 posts
  • Plane:ADF-01F Falken

>people coming to this thread for the first time in like 5 years thinking they know whats going on

LCEenpe.png

Grimace

Grimace

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F
I forgot how funny was this. I just can't stop laughing.

Nemo KB

Nemo KB

• Global Moderators
  • 7,135 posts

>people coming to this thread for the first time in like 5 years thinking they know whats going on

LCEenpe.png

>implying I don't lurk even if I have nothing to contribute

Well, look on the internet. I've literally never seen someone use it as a term for a jew. But if you twist it that way my joke even had sense behind it! (Well... sort of). Plus it would rather be a stereotype, antisemitic is pushing it pretty far, no?
Goy pretty much became slang for guy anyway (why? Probably for the same reason that lol became lul for some people).

Not in my experience, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(You were never in trouble, I was just pointing out this is maybe not a good road to travel)

Tomcatlover

Tomcatlover

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

>implying I don't lurk even if I have nothing to contribute

Not in my experience, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(You were never in trouble, I was just pointing out this is maybe not a good road to travel)

Np, it's good you did because apparently I didn't really grasp how much can be read into that^^

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

>people being this elitist over a shitty dying game

wow

Just messin' with folks...

I saw USAFguy say he wanted to get this to 3,000 pages.  Hell, I can do that myself once I get rollin'  :lol:

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ

• Members
  • 6,889 posts
  • Squad:DAS FUNK
  • Plane:JAS-39C Gripen

LCEenpe.png

All I know is my lv 15 Gripen is still top tier.

Arekasune

Arekasune

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts
  • Plane:X-49 Night Raven

As the actual best pilot in ACI, I'll nobly and humbly sit this one out. Continue.

botafogo4life

botafogo4life

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Weekly Update/What I've Learned:

1. Final answer -- My Jolly Roger Hornet is uncompetitive in NTDM, even in >1500 lobbies, which is weird because it rapes in co-op... Used it twice, finished last twice... The multi LASM only seems to tickle destroyers and frigates... At least I can boost my XP and tank my MR and fly my local colors at the same time...

2. Now that I think about it, multis used to be really popular in NTDM and now I don't see them, ever.... And what happened to prop lobbies? Why did I dump all those credits into my Major Dick Bong when nobody even wants to fly props anymore?

3. If I could do everything over, I would have dumped all my credits into one champion fighter instead of having a bunch of average ones -- The gap between my fighters and everyone else's is still way too wide compared to the rest of the field in relation to the other airframe classes... (FWIW the Akula was being groomed for Champion status until I started my boycott of RU airframes... Now all my hopes are pinned to the Pixy Eagle, which oddly seems to perform worse the more levels I slap on it)

4. Just repeating my periodic complaint that bombers aren't eligible for the UGB/GPB/SOD bonus challenges because Namco logic...

5. Why does this game insist on sticking you with shit teammates? I can't singlehandedly drag everyone to victory all of the time... Last night in an unrestricted 6-man room everyone's MR was above 2000 except for my teammates... One flew a 900-cost FAEB S/MTD, and the other flew an 800-cost 4AGM Greg Gates... What kind of madmen do such things?

Woollan

Woollan

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified
Agree with u on multiroles. I set up my level 15 Rafale with stacked homing parts on standards & warhead parts for LASM. Figured that's the best way for it to truly perform both roles. But LASM damage is so low I often fail to score 60,000 for the challenge in a single sortie.

Despite that I do enjoy switching between defense & attack & occasionally manage a high score or MVP with it.

Flaren89

Flaren89

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts
  • Plane:F-117A Nighthawk

I do it with mt FB-22... SOD equipped, but no parts to improve it equipped. Instead I go for the stacking homing parts for standards. Usually works as self-defence aswell forcing defenders to not fully concentrate to kill me or my teammates.

Shiro

Shiro

CG PLANES WHEN BAMCO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts
  • Plane:F-14D Super Tomcat

3. If I could do everything over, I would have dumped all my credits into one champion fighter instead of having a bunch of average ones -- The gap between my fighters and everyone else's is still way too wide compared to the rest of the field in relation to the other airframe classes... (FWIW the Akula was being groomed for Champion status until I started my boycott of RU airframes... Now all my hopes are pinned to the Pixy Eagle, which oddly seems to perform worse the more levels I slap on it)

Isn't this what everyone was telling you last year?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)