Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ace Combat: Infinity Discussion

(Spam/off topic posts may be deleted without warning)

• Please log in to reply
58136 replies to this topic

Panda

Panda

Katzenbär!

• Root Admin
  • 9,510 posts
  • Plane:E-767

SpAce Combat 7: Sepia?

I think it's just hinting that we're back on Strangereal, and those are Ulysses fragments.

Sinner101GR

Sinner101GR

Sins & Saints CEO

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Squad:Sins & Saints
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor

Maybe they listened to fans about an AC4/AC5/ACZ HD remake?

Skyeye

Skyeye

Historian

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
  • Squad:Sins and Saints
  • Plane:F-4E Phantom II
I'm partially convinced at this point that I have a sixth sense that draws me to find significant AC news.

Driggers

Driggers

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Squad:Gun for Hire
  • Plane:F-15E Strike Eagle

I think at this point there's four possibilities - maybe more but I'm sleep deprived so blah.

Possibility #1: it's hinting at an AC04 remake, since that's when we were introduced to the Ulysses event.

#2: HD collection

#3: Hinting at an entirely new game set in Strangereal.

#4: It's just a wallpaper and Kono trolled us all.

Edited by Driggers, 21 June 2013 - 10:16 AM.

Panda

Panda

Katzenbär!

• Root Admin
  • 9,510 posts

#4: It's just a wallpaper and Kono trolled us all.

That's possible, too! All he said was that he wanted to do something for the fans, so he took a picture of the sky while on his flight back to Japan (assuming he was at E3), painted meteors on it, and pasted the PA logo on top. Voila, a wallpaper he made for fans!

Sinner101GR

Sinner101GR

Sins & Saints CEO

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Squad:Sins & Saints

They are definitely working on a game. No way PR/Marketing would ever allow for a producer to push out game reveal stuff without it being approved. 

Namco Bandai just chose to reveal something minor to fans, rather than push at E3. Which to me hints at HD/remake collection. 

fighterman

fighterman

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Plane:F-14B Bombcat

%E6%97%A0%E6%A0%87%E9%A2%98.jpg

My understanding

Zaku

Zaku

Veteran

• Members
  • 6,630 posts
  • Squad:FA
  • Plane:F-15SG Eagle

It's a long exposure of either a MIRV impact or a Ulysses fragment with a plane flying past.  I'm betting AC04 remake but I don't know what a MIRV could mean.

Panda

Panda

Katzenbär!

• Root Admin
  • 9,510 posts

It's a long exposure of either a MIRV impact or a Ulysses fragment with a plane flying past.  I'm betting AC04 remake but I don't know what a MIRV could mean.

It could mean a reset to this twisted game, and the start of a world without boundaries.

i.e. a V2.

Zaku

Zaku

Veteran

• Members
  • 6,630 posts
  • Squad:FA
  • Plane:F-15SG Eagle

The V2 never got (successfully) used.

Homuhomu

Homuhomu

Project Aces is my waifu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified

Fighterman totally did this wrong.

pkCgyTP.jpg

Ender

Ender

Black Phoenix One

• Members
  • 6,122 posts
  • Squad:12th Air Division, LLC
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern

It could mean a reset to this twisted game, and the start of a world without boundaries.

i.e. a V2.

Smooth

The V2 never got (successfully) used.

Belkans learned how to mine?

Inverter

Inverter

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • Squad:Freelance Alliance
  • Plane:Rafale M
Ehhhh Blaze and crew sealed the entrance to the cave with loose rocks.

God help us all if an earthquake were to hit Mt. Schirm.

Nemo KB

Nemo KB

Now available on laserdisc

• Global Moderators
  • 7,132 posts
  • Squad:⑨AD, FA, Funky
  • Plane:EA-6B Prowler

PROJECT ACESの進行中作品は意表です。エースコンバットアドバンスのリメイクです!http://www.famitsu.c...2/39275018.html

Welp.

Inverter

Inverter

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • Squad:Freelance Alliance
  • Plane:Rafale M
Please tell me that's a joke. Also, couldn't read the article, got a 404.

Edited by Inverter, 21 June 2013 - 12:03 PM.

Panda

Panda

Katzenbär!

• Root Admin
  • 9,510 posts

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Strike Commander

Strike Commander

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
  • Plane:F-15C Eagle

I predict disappointment.

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ

• Members
  • 6,884 posts
  • Squad:DAS FUNK
  • Plane:JAS-39C Gripen

Pffffhahahahaahahaha. Losing my fucking sides here.

And you know what? Screw it, I'm going with this. If you think about it for a second, just by virtue of not being in the GBA, it'll have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of what made it shit.

Unless it's a top-down browser game.

Edited by Broth3r, 21 June 2013 - 12:16 PM.

fighterman

fighterman

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Plane:F-14B Bombcat

Oh FUCK THIS...I just sold my 3DS...

FUCK!!!

Orcagirl

Orcagirl

☆★ FighterjetKin ★☆

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,524 posts

What did the article say? It said page not found for me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users