Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Wonderbolts

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

mikeimp91

mikeimp91

Noob

• Members
  • 1 posts

I would like an application, please. :)

Edited by mikeimp91, 11 August 2013 - 11:08 PM.

Captain Haddock

Captain Haddock

CAN'T DED THE FISHBED

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts

I'm not sure how active the OP and the squad is around ACS these days, you may want to hang around and see if there's other squads that suit your interests.  The BAF is a pretty active and friendly community, but ultimately it's up to you to choose who you want to join (if at all - there's no reason why you can't be a lone wolf, really).

AceCombatBrony

AceCombatBrony

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts
Hey if this Squad is still up and running (and it doesn't seem like it is) I'd absolutely like to join. If you see this, squad leader, send me an application.

Katamariguy

Katamariguy

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

If you're here, I'd be interested in joining.

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts

The O.P. was last active back in May, when this thread was running.   

Perhaps if you PM him, or EMail him through the forum, he may be interested; he just doesn't hang around here much.

AceCombatBrony

AceCombatBrony

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts

The O.P. was last active back in May, when this thread was running.   

Perhaps if you PM him, or EMail him through the forum, he may be interested; he just doesn't hang around here much.

What's his E-mail? I couldn't find it on his ACS profile page.

Skope Hogan

Skope Hogan

Highway to the Dangerzone

• Members
  • 6,196 posts

l92fg3z.gif

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts

What's his E-mail? I couldn't find it on his ACS profile page.

I may have misspoke.  There appears to be no way for a member to directly EMail another member.   You can send him a PM, or try to catch him on XBL.  His profile gives his gamertag as Altrunchen.

AceCombatBrony

AceCombatBrony

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts

I may have misspoke. There appears to be no way for a member to directly EMail another member. You can send him a PM, or try to catch him on XBL. His profile gives his gamertag as Altrunchen.

I see. I've actually tried PM'ing him in the past but he hasn't responded. Worse yet, I only have a Playstation. :(

Edited by AceCombatBrony, 11 January 2014 - 12:36 AM.