Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Active Squads?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

Ender

Ender

Black Phoenix One

• Members
  • 6,122 posts
9AD-Lancers in Halo

GO GO GO

Well, that's kinda why I decided against the 9AD....well just didnt consider them

Trust us, you wanna be a WarHawk. You all do

XDragon

XDragon

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
It does seem like some people are still willing to play ACAH/6 so that's a plus.

Warhawk: ehhh maybe, maybe not...

Edited by XDragon, 04 January 2013 - 12:56 PM.

Driggers

Driggers

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
I'm not necessarily looking for a squadron to join, but I wouldn't mind getting back on AC6 or AH if I know there'll be people to play with. XBL GT is Gault Seven.

XDragon

XDragon

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
Driggers I'll add you

dubit

dubit

Vintage Gamer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,878 posts

I was not told of this. :(

You probably didn't hear of it because their led by Snipers_End. There is quite a few of them actually. I was told 20+ but the one and only time I played with them, I had to mute each and every one. Bunch of early Teen kids that never shut up and run around like their the best players ever in COD. So yeah, as you can imagine - I don't talk to them much. As for the ACAH guys take a look at your friends list. I still see our guys here at ACS playing the game from time/time. Actually more than most.

The weekend outing was myself, sniper, bird, sorrow all talking last weekend about doing it once a month for old times sake. But you know what I miss? Hawks. We had a blast in that game.

Zaku

Zaku

Veteran

• Members
  • 6,630 posts

We're the worst Ace Combat fan website ever.

ZerstorungBiscuit

ZerstorungBiscuit

Autism Therapy Chicken

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
We're all touched, Mike.

Zaku

Zaku

Veteran

• Members
  • 6,630 posts
btw JOIN US http://www.amazon.co...c/dp/B000MWF5UQ

ZerstorungBiscuit

ZerstorungBiscuit

Autism Therapy Chicken

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts
Oh man, If I order this with all the other stuff I'm buying on amazon, I get Super Saver Shipping!

or...
http://www.gog.com/g..._sturmovik_1946

Will probably just get it off amazon.

XDragon

XDragon

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
My laptop sucks with games. It even lags in Civ 5 and Left 4 Dead....

Man I need to boot up AH and see if i can't get used to that again

Nugget

Nugget

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

My laptop sucks with games. It even lags in Civ 5 and Left 4 Dead....

Man I need to boot up AH and see if i can't get used to that again

I will join you. My Xbox Gamer Tag: rocknroller04

XDragon

XDragon

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

I will join you. My Xbox Gamer Tag: rocknroller04

Added you good sir

Man i gotta tell ya "Lancers" remind me of the squad from ACHAL

Edited by XDragon, 04 January 2013 - 05:20 PM.

Nugget

Nugget

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Added you.

Got your request and added you as a friend.

Hornet

Hornet

The Ace of Aces

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,985 posts

World of Warplanes is all lolfuckt.

Eh it's not so bad once you play around with it for a while. Definitely prefer it over LoLGoldAmmoTanks myself.

Oh and IL-2 1946 isn't that intensive I don't think. Should check it out tbh

Edited by Hornet, 04 January 2013 - 07:19 PM.

Ares

Ares

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Lancers are still alive and doing well. We may not be active here but we mostly do our conversations on Skype.

As for Ace Combat playing, we are pretty dead on that. Halo, Skyrim, esc....

And yet as long as we get the people gathered you guys are always willing to play us in legacy comps from the look of it, or did that change too? Speaking of which, I missed the last one I think. Would like to see our squads get another set up if at all possible. If it is, it'd be a good place to start with our new people, myself included as I'm the third newest.

Galm118

Galm118

That guy

• Members
  • 5,952 posts

You probably didn't hear of it because their led by Snipers_End. There is quite a few of them actually. I was told 20+ but the one and only time I played with them, I had to mute each and every one. Bunch of early Teen kids that never shut up and run around like their the best players ever in COD. So yeah, as you can imagine - I don't talk to them much. As for the ACAH guys take a look at your friends list. I still see our guys here at ACS playing the game from time/time. Actually more than most.

The weekend outing was myself, sniper, bird, sorrow all talking last weekend about doing it once a month for old times sake. But you know what I miss? Hawks. We had a blast in that game.

I think I actually deleted Sniper because I hadn't talked to him in forever. I did some list cleaning on the PS3. I'ma have to get in on that when I get the chance.