Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Active Squads?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

Devildog Cipher

Devildog Cipher

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts
Your welcome to come play with us. If you play Xbox my GT is Devildog Cipher

Sinner101GR

Sinner101GR

Sins & Saints CEO

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
DARKNESS sucks a large bag of animal members.

No one gives a hoot about Ace Combat anymore, though we all love it, none of us play it online. I'd rather play AC4 or Zero.

Ace 117

Ace 117

VFA-32 "Fighting Swordsmen"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

No one gives a hoot about Ace Combat anymore, though we all love it, none of us play it online. I'd rather play AC4 or Zero.

Yeah, I got a PS3 ( an older one) got it hooked up to our movie theater at home...Ace Combat Zero, 4, or 5 on 130inches is a beautiful thing....

Which reminds me, ACS does occasionally have legacy matches ever so often. Its been awhile though.

- Colonel Ace 117

Edited by Ace 117, 03 January 2013 - 06:16 PM.

XDragon

XDragon

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

They seemed a little douchey. One of them was all pissy I bested him. Ah the fun times.

Awesome Cipher, I'll add you since i have a 360 and my PSN name is only for my PSP and JA

Hey Ace, you also have an XBL?

Edited by XDragon, 03 January 2013 - 06:38 PM.

Hornet

Hornet

The Ace of Aces

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,985 posts
Yeah BAF stills plays AC6 once in a while, along with AH once in a blue moon. I'll play AC6 once in a while myself to show up those Darkness noobs, but its fairly boring with the same folks doing the same thing over and over lol. For BAF xbox users it's mostly Halo 4, Forza 4, Battlefield 3, and X-Com. As far as PC goes, if you have IL-2: 1946 I recommend joining us during Funky Friday, which is kinda a collective if ACS folks(with quite a few BAF) who play it together, normally on Friday.

Edited by Hornet, 03 January 2013 - 06:59 PM.

ZerstorungBiscuit

ZerstorungBiscuit

Autism Therapy Chicken

• Banned
  • 3,201 posts
If I still had AH, I would be up for a game. Most likely I'll probably get it again when it comes out on PC. The closest thing to AC multiplayer I've done recently is Zero vs. mode.

And I need to get in on funky Friday, where can I get IL-2?

Hornet

Hornet

The Ace of Aces

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,985 posts

And I need to get in on funky Friday, where can I get IL-2?

Used to be able to get it off of steam but they removed it. You can probably find CD copies on amazon and a host of other websites.

Ace 117

Ace 117

VFA-32 "Fighting Swordsmen"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

Hey Ace, you also have an XBL?

Yup,

Ace 117 A

- Colonel Ace 117

XDragon

XDragon

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
Seems there are a few good squads out there.

Well that's always more fun. Shame there hasn't been a good new AC game that could keep this forum focused on air combat. Still I look forward to this

Ender

Ender

Black Phoenix One

• Members
  • 6,122 posts
Why do people still think they can just join 9AD? Havent we proved to you guys that you really cant?

Also, yes Cayce, 9AD does do stuff.

reido

reido

!

• Members
  • 6,663 posts

Why do people still think they can just join 9AD? Havent we proved to you guys that you really cant?

Also, yes Cayce, 9AD does do stuff.

And the one time we offered to let people in only one person approached us. SO CONFUSING

dubit

dubit

Vintage Gamer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,878 posts
There are still few FEAF members who play Ace Combat regularly. Not any sizeable amount to call it a "Clan outing" however. We still play Zero, AC4 and AC5. But mostly we're spread out playing together in Borderlands 2, Black Ops (The FEAF's only official functioning element) COD was a blast last weekend with Hellbird and the other old time clan members back for the Holidays btw. There was talk this past weekend of making one day a month where we all hop into ACAH to fly a few rounds. If anyone on the Sony platform would want to join, they would be welcome.

XDragon

XDragon

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
Well, that's kinda why I decided against the 9AD....well just didnt consider them

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts
As Ares noted, Aquila Wing (currently consisting of only Yellow Squadron) is a legacy squadron. We support the games on the PS2 plus AC6 campaign. We do not support Assault Horizon.

We are accepting applications for new members, but, seriously, if you're expecting a lot of activity from many people in your squad, we're kind of anemic these days. We do encourage play between squadrons, but legacy competition is struggling. I've tried to include more titles in the ACS (formerly Aquila) Battle Arena...which supports all games from AC04 forward, (except Assault Horizon) plus the portable titles, as well.

I note you have been to the appropriate thread, so I will leave it at that. You're always welcome to come look at our squad's forum (click the link in my sig or in our ACS Recruiting thread in our folder). But whether or not you join us, we want to see that you have the opportunity to compete in the legacy games as well as the online ones.

Good luck!

Sinner101GR

Sinner101GR

Sins & Saints CEO

• Global Moderators
  • 3,179 posts
S&S went to World of Tanks, going to be stupid with World of Warships. World of Warplanes is all lolfuckt.

We were the first squadron ever formed for Ace Combat, and while all of us still love the game, we're done not having challenges. I do know a few of the guys still play ACAH and are top of the leaderboards on a few categories, but that's on their own time, not representative of the group as a whole.

Sorry dude, AC is basically dead save for the wackoffs that like to troll around on Idolmasters. It amazes me anyone is still on that game.

Galm118

Galm118

That guy

• Members
  • 5,952 posts

There are still few FEAF members who play Ace Combat regularly. Not any sizeable amount to call it a "Clan outing" however. We still play Zero, AC4 and AC5. But mostly we're spread out playing together in Borderlands 2, Black Ops (The FEAF's only official functioning element) COD was a blast last weekend with Hellbird and the other old time clan members back for the Holidays btw. There was talk this past weekend of making one day a month where we all hop into ACAH to fly a few rounds. If anyone on the Sony platform would want to join, they would be welcome.

I was not told of this. :(

And Dragon you can integrate yourself in the community in more ways than one. Get involved in topics, make some creative ones, talk to people, etc.

Edited by Galm118, 04 January 2013 - 10:05 AM.

Devildog Cipher

Devildog Cipher

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

I was not told of this. :(

And Dragon you can integrate yourself in the community in more ways than one. Get involved in topics, make some creative ones, talk to people, etc.

I feel a shit storm abrewin

XDragon

XDragon

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
Cipher, no one likes shit storms. They stink and god knows when it dries it's just everywhere... There's nothing worse than having to shovel your car out from under 3 feet of shit :P

Galm, I realized this but eh, still wouldn't mind the whole squadron thing, that was always a fun source of playing these types of games. We'll see though. I'm actually surprised how busy this thread has become

Galm118

Galm118

That guy

• Members
  • 5,952 posts

I feel a shit storm abrewin

Huh? Between me and dub? Not in this lifetime.

Nugget

Nugget

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
Lancers are still alive and doing well. We may not be active here but we mostly do our conversations on Skype.

As for Ace Combat playing, we are pretty dead on that. Halo, Skyrim, esc....

Edited by Nugget, 04 January 2013 - 10:57 AM.