Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Would You Have Preferred...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

Katamariguy

Katamariguy

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
... Ace Combat X2: Joint Assault with console-level graphics, quality, and gameplay?

Although it is still set on Earth, it has more of the fantastic and sci-fi qualities that the series is known for.

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

basic gameplay modes - $49.99

• Members
  • 5,968 posts
No.

NO.

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO.

Edited by Gracidia, 29 September 2012 - 10:02 PM.

Katamariguy

Katamariguy

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
Let me guess, the plot was even worse?

Captain Haddock

Captain Haddock

CAN'T DED THE FISHBED

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
Actually I would have preferred AHL as a home console game, because it's pretty much the Ace Combat formula nearly perfected but whatever a JA is fine too

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

very likely to be not ded

• Members
  • 4,817 posts
No, JA sucked even more than AH. At least the latter was fun to play once.

Edited by PositronCannon, 30 September 2012 - 07:54 AM.

Acrobat_Ace

Acrobat_Ace

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
Bloody no! At least the typical "NATO vs REBELS" and "NATO vs Russia" is more believable than EVUL ROMANIANS!!!

Galm118

Galm118

That guy

• Members
  • 5,952 posts
Haha... Bad guy Romanians... How cute.

Red Badger 1

Red Badger 1

Noob

• Members
  • 9 posts
I would've liked Joint Assault on the console with Assault Horizon graphics, I'd love to see the Spiridus blow up Michael Bay style

Orcagirl

Orcagirl

☆★ FighterjetKin ★☆

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh! Why can't we just have Ace Combat with Strangereal and fantastical things going on, or something futuristic like Electrosphere Posted Image Real world is boring.

cross wing 1

cross wing 1

Noob

• Members
  • 6 posts
joint assault would have been better with this: Strangereal world, Sulejmani not doing those wierd missile evasions (or at least have the missiles keep chasing him while he does them), and removing the TLS nerf. the co-op was the best decision they made with it though

Nightwing8492

Nightwing8492

Noob

• Members
  • 7 posts
I said before and I will say it again Ace Combat never should have left Strangereal.

Orcagirl

Orcagirl

☆★ FighterjetKin ★☆

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts
Ik, real world sucks

Battlehawk One

Battlehawk One

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
... Evil Romanians? What the..? An ex-Soviet state tries to take over the world? They don't even have half the GDP of Germany for cryin' out loud. What are they supposed to do?

Yeah, back to Strangereal would be nice... Although I'd like to see a game that ties all the nations in together. Anyone up for Ace Combat 7 having all the aces back together from four to six?

Orcagirl

Orcagirl

☆★ FighterjetKin ★☆

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

... Evil Romanians? What the..? An ex-Soviet state tries to take over the world? They don't even have half the GDP of Germany for cryin' out loud. What are they supposed to do?

Yeah, back to Strangereal would be nice... Although I'd like to see a game that ties all the nations in together. Anyone up for Ace Combat 7 having all the aces back together from four to six?

Woudn't it be Ace combat 8 since, technically AC:AH was 7? anyway yes totally! I would love to have an Ac where all the nations were at war in one game and ooooh you could pick the nation you want to fly for! omg and that alters the story and whatever you choose and do it gives you an alternate story...ok yehh...but then there wouldn't be any room for any other Ac's would there?

RoguexGuadian

RoguexGuadian

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Woudn't it be Ace combat 8 since, technically AC:AH was 7? anyway yes totally! I would love to have an Ac where all the nations were at war in one game and ooooh you could pick the nation you want to fly for! omg and that alters the story and whatever you choose and do it gives you an alternate story...ok yehh...but then there wouldn't be any room for any other Ac's would there?

AH is not an Ace Combat. It's some stupid spin-off with the name "Ace Combat" so that way the 1,000,000 or more fans that bought their 6 bought AH.

Orcagirl

Orcagirl

☆★ FighterjetKin ★☆

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

AH is not an Ace Combat. It's some stupid spin-off with the name "Ace Combat" so that way the 1,000,000 or more fans that bought their 6 bought AH.

Yeh I guess,

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

• Members
  • 4,817 posts

Funny, if AC6 had actually sold one million copies, AH probably wouldn't exist and we might have AC7 instead.

Orcagirl

Orcagirl

☆★ FighterjetKin ★☆

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Funny, if AC6 had actually sold one million copies, AH probably wouldn't exist and we might have AC7 instead.

they changed ac to appeal to a broader public aka cod f*gs, what I liked about strangereal although I have ac SoD was that there are endless possibilities and namco can go full out without offending nations! plus it leaved more room for super weapons!

PositronCannon

PositronCannon

• Members
  • 4,817 posts

they changed ac to appeal to a broader public aka cod f*gs

Oh here we go again. I'm one of these "CODfags" and I despise AH, so let's stop throwing everyone in the same basket, okay? :V

RoguexGuadian

RoguexGuadian

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Oh here we go again. I'm one of these "CODfags" and I despise AH, so let's stop throwing everyone in the same basket, okay? :V

I don't mind anyone that plays COD, just as long aren't stupid or a dick about it. I know you aren't so you're cool in my book.