Login to Account Create an Account
Favorite SP Weapon
Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:20 AM
Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:38 AM
2. 4AGM.Pretty easy to use and effective as well
3. Whenever I get F/A-18F or F-16E to fly
4. Hit and runs with 6AAMs and 4AGMs
Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:51 AM
3. Never because MGP.
4. WHAT'S THAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG
Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:53 AM
Well here I go.
- What is your preferred weapon for Air-to-Air combat? 6AAM
- What is your preferred weapon for Air-to-Ground combat? LAGM/LASM
- How often do you use ECM? A lot.
- What is your flying style like with each of the weapons you picked?
With 6AAM loads I always like to fly high and nose dive on full brakes above a fur ball and lock everyone up like the bastard I am in Deathmacth.
I'm Capital and Conquest I do something similar but from high and behind the enemy attackers. Enhanced Missiles, Extra Missiles, Boost and Turn, and Quick Assualt.
With LAGMs... Well, stand off range attacks. xD Hang back and low, and fire off. Or go high and nose dive attack. It confuses enemies seeing you on radar but not near them. Same skills as above, but quick assualt is traded for Enhanced Missiles+.
When I want to use ECM, I'll go all out and bring the Su-24 to the party. I got a whole set dedicated to ECM. Enhanced, Increased Payload, Increased Range, everything you need to blank the enemies radar and jam missile tracking. To the point if someone else is doing the same on the other team you see a yellow overlap on the radar.
While I prefer 6AAM as my main anti air weapon, when I'm using the F/A-18F or Phantom, I use SAAMs instead and pick off the higher teir aircraft I see before flying into the dogfight.
Second choice Air to Ground is UGB. Well... Yeah, I favour dive bombing alot. I dive bomb with the Tomcat and free fire my 6AAM load into enemy HQ carriers. It works.
EDIT: I forgot to add a few details. Besides sitting at range and firing off 6AAM loads, i like to hold open the throttle and follow my 6AAM load in and latch onto someone whos busy trying to evade.
As well as free firing 6AAM loads into the enemy HQ, I do the same with semi actives with the Phantom or Hornet.
Also, I've gotten really relly good with the Phantoms 20mm. One Tokyo CC I can truley lay claim to destroying 3 CFA-44s with just guns. Well... they had light armour, but still, guns only victory since I was out of missiles.
Edited by Typhoon7, 27 April 2013 - 08:23 AM.
Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:06 AM
my favorite air to air is balanced between Qaam/SAAM
With Qaam i perfer close ranged frontal assault
Saams ill moreso stay out of sight, using the ground SAM to give players a false sense of security thinking just a NPC SAM is coming their way
Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:30 PM
As stupid as this looks, this is actually a very in-depth poll. Should you choose to do so, please answer the following questions:
- What is your preferred weapon for Air-to-Air combat?
- What is your preferred weapon for Air-to-Ground combat?
- How often do you use ECM?
- What is your flying style like with each of the weapons you picked? (include the use of skills if applicable)
2. BDM (this is bomblet dispenser, right?)
3. Not at all. I just don't get it.
4. I take out the air units covering the ground units with my 4AAM, then line up my shots just right and take out lines of ground units with the BDM.
Posted 12 July 2015 - 11:14 PM
Favorite A2A weapon; MGP
Favorite A2G weapon; MGP/RKTL
I use the ECM quite a lot, when I'm not busy with the MGP and RKTL. It basically makes you untraceable to enemy missiles for a few seconds, missile invincibility.
I usually find my target, head for them, pull up, then dive bomb them with 20-30mm carnage. If I choose the Rocket Launcher, then I do the same thing, but usually at a much higher altitude or speed. When in an air fight, I get close, fire some missiles (to make them maneuver enough so that i can get close), then let loose some more 20-30mm flying knives and kill them.
Totally sucks when the camera all of a sudden decides to ruin my aim and focus by randomly choosing to focus on some random explosion fifty million miles away. I usually don't use DFM or ASM, they are for noobs. Except for enemy aces, because you need to use DFM for them.
Edited by SkyEye MCCIX, 12 July 2015 - 11:27 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users