Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Did Chopper ever tried to bail out?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

Chopper15

Chopper15

Playing without trash-talking has no sense at all

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts
I just keep wondering, and may some of you guys will disagree, but I want to know that:

He says "the canopy just won't blow" "the ejection seat may not be working, too" (won't = will not - may: still a possibility that would do) so, did he tried to bail out or he just wanted to die?

I know his plane was already messed up by keeping it in the air too much time after the missile hit.

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

basic gameplay modes - $49.99

• Members
  • 5,968 posts
"You won't know until you try."

IIRC the ejection seats are linked with the canopy or something. The ejection seat statement was probably an educated guess seeing as how his canopy didn't blow off and his brain matter didn't get splashed all over the canopy.

Muscle Man

Muscle Man

The flame is gone, the fire remains

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,151 posts

I just keep wondering, and may some of you guys will disagree, but I want to know that:

He says "the canopy just won't blow" "the ejection seat may not be working, too" (won't = will not - may: still a possibility that would do) so, did he tried to bail out or he just wanted to die?

I know his plane was already messed up by keeping it in the air too much time after the missile hit.

You should know. You're Chopper.

RadPig94

RadPig94

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted Image
Ghosts

Chopper15

Chopper15

Playing without trash-talking has no sense at all

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted Image
Ghosts

For a certain reason, I can't remember Posted Image

Galm118

Galm118

That guy

• Members
  • 5,952 posts
Hard to remember a past lifetime.

Alex

Alex

Killer Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

I suggest..before making new post to do some research...

Katamariguy

Katamariguy

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
Doesn't matter, Chopper would have died of a smashed head.

Biggbirdd

Biggbirdd

Noob

• Members
  • 3 posts
What annoyed me was that in Assault Horizon the same thing happens and you shoot the canopy off. When Ifirst played that I screamed " Why couldnt we so that with chopper"

ZerstorungBiscuit

ZerstorungBiscuit

Autism Therapy Chicken

• Banned
  • 3,201 posts

What annoyed me was that in Assault Horizon the same thing happens and you shoot the canopy off. When Ifirst played that I screamed " Why couldnt we so that with chopper"

Because AC5 doesn't have DFM.

Tomcat

Tomcat

Shooper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts
And because AC5 had a better plot...slightly

Necron 1

Necron 1

Infamous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,228 posts

Because the concept of shooting a 20mm cannon round at the canopy of a jet and expecting the pilot to not be killed is stupid.

Sinner101GR

Sinner101GR

Sins & Saints CEO

• Global Moderators
  • 3,179 posts
Why is this a thread?