Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Widowmaker squadron

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

Sinner101GR

Sinner101GR

Sins & Saints CEO

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

If you want some AC action, challenge the S&S. They'll give you a fight alright.

There is not a single S&S player that plays Ace Combat online in any capacity anymore.

We have better things to do.

We do however, continue to love the game. Can't be forgetting how sexy dem trailers are.

Ender

Ender

Black Phoenix One

• Members
  • 6,122 posts
Problem is you came to ACS about 6 months too late. The general consensus here is both AC6 and AH are broken, and really not worth anyones time. ACS really isn't even about Ace Combat anymore. ACS has become a place where we talk about everything BUT AC, because we've literally talked it into the ground. When 7 comes around, you'll see us get excited and start bringing it back up, but until then, all AC really does is give us all common ground to work with here.

Want to be an established and recognized squad on ACS? Congrats, you've already done it. If this was 6 months ago, you'd have to have 10 members here on the site for about a month. If you wanna be badasses around here now though, you'll have to beat 9AD in Halo

And KB is wrong on a few counts, seeing as he's our newest member (Silly KB, I'll have to beat you later ;) ). But 9AD IS a "serious squadron". We just don't give two flying fraks about AC6 and AH. When 7 comes, you'll see us focusing on it again, until Namco lets us down...again

It's a vicious cycle really

WMS Ryusei

WMS Ryusei

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
fine sinner you fucking win im an idiot and a fagget you fucking win your the god of all and im a peace of shit even when i follow rules i break them you want me gone i am you fucking win k you fucking win. im a fucking peace of nothing and you really are making that clear so ill go and leave you be and i know you wont care but this is going to be my last post. when we are on topic me and sms skull he asked whet maps i like to fly witch is a challange i replay saying any map im game for everything sinner fucks me and fucks this site all the time many good people that wanted to make friends here said fuck it because of sinner so now i say fuck it if anyone wants to play online in 6 ill will be there and no ware else because of people like sinner this gaming comunity is soooooooo fucked up becasue of assholes and now im being treated like a dick face when this hole time i have goten nothing but smart ass remarkes and i have been singled out when i correct myself than asshole comes and shits on me . i have had it and he has had it with me sonow you will never see me on this form agien because sinner wants me gone because im nothing but a no good bitch to him so fuck it fuck it im gone

Edited by WMS Ryusei, 12 October 2012 - 09:12 AM.

Sinner101GR

Sinner101GR

Sins & Saints CEO

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
Well...

I don't want you gone.

I just want you to pay attention.