Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ace Combat HD Collection; Let's Do This

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

UltimateDarkloid

UltimateDarkloid

Noob

• Members
  • 4 posts
I would love something like this

Recently I got Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection and finally got to play MGS2 and MGS3 (earlier I had only played MGS1 a long time ago on PS1)

I'm in a similar position right now, I only played Air Combat and Ace Combat 3 (plus X and JA), and I want more than anything to get a chance to play the PS2 titles

Yeah I'm a very late fan but Electrosphere was the one that made me completely devoted, I just never had much luck with getting PS2 games

xTerminator13x

xTerminator13x

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Squad:Aeolus Wing
  • Plane:F-4E Phantom II

After all these years I thought my account was closed. I just lost interest after Assault Horizon and didn't return here.  After i was on youtube watching a documentary i started to look at some ace combat content and started to scroll thorough the comments. What i read just made me ecstatic and I just had to come back. The re-releasing of the Ace legacy i hope is true. I went to sign the petition but was closed so i hope it is to come to these modern platforms!! Ace Combat LIVES! 

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts
  • Squad:156th TFW
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

. I just lost interest after Assault Horizon and didn't return here.

I'm sure the same could be said for many members. 

Let's watch the unnecessary necroposting, eh? 

xTerminator13x

xTerminator13x

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Squad:Aeolus Wing
  • Plane:F-4E Phantom II

I'm sure the same could be said for many members. 

Let's watch the unnecessary necroposting, eh? 

Yea. I just really hope it happens. And if so when do you think it will be released?

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts
  • Squad:156th TFW
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

I think you can find the ongoing discussion here.....  http://acecombatskie...-32#entry812428

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users