Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Persona Squadron

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Master Chief Snake

Master Chief Snake

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
Is okay to created my own squadron? I like to recruit peoples. I have Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Ace Combat: Assault Horizon and SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online. I also planned to establish my own squadron group in outside of COD:MW3, BF3, AC:AH, and SDGCFO such as MMORPG like Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online. Plus I made my own squadron in Crunchyroll website. This Squadron name was inspired by Atlus' Shin Megami Tensei series called, "Persona". I felt, I came up idea after I seen ACE3 (Another Century's Episode 3: The Final). Also in future, Persona Squadron will be appear in video game called, "Air Fighter Squadron". But I will deal with Square Enix to make this game.

Persona 1: Master Chief Snake

I will create my squadron later, but don't lock this forum. I had to follow respect and reputation. Gain the trust. Making good game (but it optional for me). Then I will establish.

Edited by Master Chief Snake, 11 April 2012 - 11:39 AM.

Nugget

Nugget

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
http://acecombatskie...s-squadron-faq/

And good luck to you.

Edited by Nugget, 11 April 2012 - 01:53 PM.

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts
You other spoilsports may want to keep your comments to yourself, there.

This member is trying to connect with the community and join in the online fun.

Let him try, OK? Without the snide or negative comments, which do no one any good.

Master Chief Snake

Master Chief Snake

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

You other spoilsports may want to keep your comments to yourself, there.

This member is trying to connect with the community and join in the online fun.

Let him try, OK? Without the snide or negative comments, which do no one any good.

Okay. I will be nice. Earn my reputation. So I'm just an justice.