Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What are the chances of Ace Combat X3 for PSVita

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

detcord

detcord

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts

ugggg i cant beat suljemani on hard difficulty xD

he does these crazy hax manuevers

2 hours later . . .

Ok I finally beat sulejmani on hard and every mission on hard but sp01 doesnt show up????

Already done i beat him with the Forneus guns only on hard difficulty but how do i get sp01 i already beat every mission on hard but i had to retry alot do retrys not count?

I haven't unlocked ace mode and i already beat every mission on hard

Edited by detcord, 26 February 2012 - 08:05 PM.

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Strong in the ways of the Raptor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts

whadyou guys think, should they include optional DFM in the next PSP game?

Dude, you haven't heard, but Sony is DONE with PSP. No more firmware updates, no more new games, they're done. And personally, I don't mind at all because what PSP DOES have is just fine. I don't need anything more for PSP. PSVita, however, I'm looking forward to what could possibly be done with it, like a new AC for it. Perhaps with the same crossplay capabilities as WipEout 2048, only with ACAH.

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

basic gameplay modes - $49.99

• Members
  • 5,968 posts

Dude, you haven't heard, but Sony is DONE with PSP. No more firmware updates, no more new games, they're done. And personally, I don't mind at all because what PSP DOES have is just fine. I don't need anything more for PSP. PSVita, however, I'm looking forward to what could possibly be done with it, like a new AC for it. Perhaps with the same crossplay capabilities as WipEout 2048, only with ACAH.

Whatever you're smoking, stop. Sony may be done with PSP, but game devs sure as hell aren't.

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Strong in the ways of the Raptor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
My point is, don't expect another AC for the PSP.

Ninja8827

Ninja8827

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts
i just hope there is an ace combat for the vita, the 3DS remake of 2 was amazing

Valk

Valk

The Man Who Sold The World

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,758 posts
Ace Combat alone won't sell me on the Vita, but luckily the Vita has enough stuff on it already that is making me consider one. AC Vita would just be the tipping point, and I know a lot of people feel the same way.

Personally, I'm not buying a Vita until there is a confirmation of AC Vita (Ace Combat or Armored Core, I'm not picky) or a NA-localized Monster Hunter comes out for the system.

detcord

detcord

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts
Hey can anyone get on joint assault multiplayer and help me with the mission grand flight xD the choppers always shoot me down

btw im on ace mode

Edited by detcord, 27 February 2012 - 06:37 PM.

TK 421

TK 421

U Mad, bro?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Now what would really be nice is if they could just remake ac 4-Zero for psvita and ps3 like an HD collection.

DO WANT

playing X3 on a portable with dual analog would be sweet, also it would be nice if the storyline goes back to strangereal

i wonder tough, even if project aces is going to make an X3, it would probably be 2014.

Hey can anyone get on joint assault multiplayer and help me with the mission grand flight xD the choppers always shoot me down

btw im on ace mode

dude i think you're on the wrong thread

detcord

detcord

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts

DO WANT

playing X3 on a portable with dual analog would be sweet, also it would be nice if the storyline goes back to strangereal

i wonder tough, even if project aces is going to make an X3, it would probably be 2014.

dude i think you're on the wrong thread

Sorry I just wanted to see if anyone else could help me i know its off topic but i just bought the game 2 days ago lol

idk, i unlocked it early ccuz i played online. you need to beat all of ace mode, S rank every single mission in norm, hard, and ace, and then unlock the Falken, X-02 and i basically forgot, but you get a lot of goodies once you beat all of norm, hard and ace modes. I got lucky and joined an online game with SP01 and unlocked a Falken as well as other stuff.

Ik this isnt helpful, but you could try to s-rank every single mission there is; it takes time to unlock SP01. <not for me haha>

Yes, the first time i faced sulejmani, i wanted to throw my PSP against a wall. but then I realized, play free mission, unlock some better planes, and then face him;
i recommend an Su-47 with ODMM or SASM.
ODMM for multirole; ships, ground/air
SASM for pure dogfighting awesomeness. (if you havnt unlocked it already, then I wont tell you what it does, its great.)

or Su-37 with Mercury Engine, and other Mobility+ parts.
with the QAAM or XLAA.

This tactic worked perfectly on ace mode! I got an s rank first try all aircraft unlocked i think