Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What are the chances of Ace Combat X3 for PSVita

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

detcord

detcord

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts
First of all I haven't actually played Ace Combat Joint Assault yet which was for the psp but I am going to buy it for the vita any chances Namco will make another
Ace Combat title for the PSVita?

Garuda168

Garuda168

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
im guessing: slim?
idk, it took a year or two to get joint assault out.
to be honest, i think the chances of X3 coming out is slim.

BlackHeart

BlackHeart

Noob

• Members
  • 9 posts
I would have to agree. The odds are slim to not at all, but as they say hope springs eternal. We could start bugging the shit out of them to show that there is interest in a version for the PSVita. Namco noticed us, this group, so that must mean something. Why not talk to their rep and see what he has to say. All journeys begin with but a single step. Besides, I thing it would be so cool to play a version on the Vita.

BlackHeart

SkyGuardians

SkyGuardians

Incompetent Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts
Why not? They probably know that most of their fans are loyal to Sony. It would be a terrible move to limit portable ACs to the 3DS.

ACAce23

ACAce23

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• Members
  • 6,704 posts
I wouldn't buy a Vita just for AC.

detcord

detcord

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts
Now what would really be nice is if they could just remake ac 4-Zero for psvita and ps3 like an HD collection.

SkyGuardians

SkyGuardians

Incompetent Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

I wouldn't buy a Vita just for AC.

I wouldn't either, but there are plenty of other games out there worth my time.

detcord

detcord

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts

I wouldn't either, but there are plenty of other games out there worth my time.

Ehh your gonna miss out although the price is pretty high I dont blame you for not wanting to buy it. Im not just buying it for ace combat im buying it for the remote play feature
so basically all I will need to do is buy ps3 games then use the remote play feature to download them to my Vita.

SkyGuardians

SkyGuardians

Incompetent Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts
Oh damn I phrased that wrong.

I wouldn't either, but there are plenty of games for hte Vita worth my time.

Sowwi.Posted Image

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Strong in the ways of the Raptor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
Posted Image
I believe THIS is what you're looking for. Yes, I made that.

detcord

detcord

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts
Nice photoshop skillz

Any one know that Namco representitive on the forums? lets see if we can get him or her to view this topic I believe it would make namco alot of money.

Edited by detcord, 23 February 2012 - 03:30 PM.

Axdsilva

Axdsilva

Silverstar of the Golden Altar (sounds cool eh?)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts
I don't see a reason why they wouldn't, I mean they're already putting one on Nintendo and going cross-platform expanding their operations and such.

detcord

detcord

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts
I just hope that it will take place in the strangereal world and that it will not have dfm or asm

If this were to be made what aircraft would we all like to see in it?

I think it should include every superplane from the series sofar like the adf-01,adfx-01,adfx02,x-02,cfa-44,xfa-27,fenrir, and so on plus all the real world aircraft ever used in the series beside the 747 lol im gonna put together a list

Heres the list ive been making

Fenrir
ADFX-01 Morgan
ADFX-02 Morgan
ADF-01 FALKEN
CFA-44 Nosferatu
X-02 Wyvern
F-22A
FB-22 Concept
YF-23A
F-1 Kaizen
F-2A
F-14D
MiG-1.44 MFI
MiG-21-93 Fishbed
MiG-29A Fulcrum
MiG-31 Foxhound
Tornado GR.4
Su-33 Flanker D
Su-37 Terminator
SU-27 Flanker
Su-47 Berkut
S-32
JAS-39C Gripen
JA 37 Viggen
J35J Draken
EF-2000 Typhoon
F-15C Eagle
F-15E Strike EAgle
F-15S/MTD
F-16C Fighting Falcon
F-16F Fighting Falcon
F-16XL
F/A-18C Hornet
F-35C Lightning II
F-4E Phantom II
F-5E Tiger II
A-6E Intruder
Mirage 2000-5
Mirage-2000C
Rafale M
PAK-FA

I also think that all the famous ace combat ace squadrons camos should be included like the ace combat zero squadrons,Razgriz,Yellow squadron,Strigon, ect.

Edited by detcord, 23 February 2012 - 08:33 PM.

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Strong in the ways of the Raptor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts

Nice photoshop skillz

It's GIMP, actually, but thank you.

Garuda168

Garuda168

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
yes,,, they should definitely include the CFA-44. Im obsessed with it now...

Orcagirl

Orcagirl

☆★ FighterjetKin ★☆

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts
THEY NEED TO!!!!!! I got the PsVita yesterday..waiting to download Wipeout 2048!!! :D it is EFFING AMAZING!!! I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!!!Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image but yeh...otherwise I'll die!!

detcord

detcord

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts
I picked up superstardust and acecombat x2 from the playstation store I'm probably going to get unit 13 if I have enough money

Garuda168

Garuda168

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
if they make a new ace combat that is worthy of my playing, i might get the PSVita. otherwise ill stick to my trustworthy PSP-2001 special edition. (the thing is slow as hell now...)
so... yeah. CFA-44 only thing i dont like is that its not stable. but otherwise, i mean, come on, ADMMs? EMLs?

whadyou guys think, should they include optional DFM in the next PSP game?

...and when you're being pursued, should there be optional counter-manuever thingys?

heres my proposal: when your being pursued, the camera angle stays the same as normal, but the missle is still tracking you. you can choose to evade with or without DFM... i get killed half the time due to laggy connections and unresponsive counter-manuevers........or i just slow down to much and then stall/crash.

as for ASM, i say we keep it. its fine, it offers more satisfaction in destroying ground targets, especially with the ADMM.

detcord

detcord

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts
ugggg i cant beat suljemani on hard difficulty xD

he does these crazy hax manuevers

2 hours later . . .

Ok I finally beat sulejmani on hard and every mission on hard but sp01 doesnt show up????

Garuda168

Garuda168

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
idk, i unlocked it early ccuz i played online. you need to beat all of ace mode, S rank every single mission in norm, hard, and ace, and then unlock the Falken, X-02 and i basically forgot, but you get a lot of goodies once you beat all of norm, hard and ace modes. I got lucky and joined an online game with SP01 and unlocked a Falken as well as other stuff.

Ik this isnt helpful, but you could try to s-rank every single mission there is; it takes time to unlock SP01. <not for me haha>

Yes, the first time i faced sulejmani, i wanted to throw my PSP against a wall. but then I realized, play free mission, unlock some better planes, and then face him;
i recommend an Su-47 with ODMM or SASM.
ODMM for multirole; ships, ground/air
SASM for pure dogfighting awesomeness. (if you havnt unlocked it already, then I wont tell you what it does, its great.)

or Su-37 with Mercury Engine, and other Mobility+ parts.
with the QAAM or XLAA.