Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Savegame Corrupted

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

Gradius

Gradius

Rookie

• Members
  • 18 posts
Well today i was playing online like always but something strange happened. In that time when you're in the waiting room, were you can view or send Military ID. I received like 3 ID's (I don't remember who were) but when i saw the ID's it only appeared one ID but it was in a BLACK HIGHLIGHT and i cannot do nothing to cancel. So when the game started at the time where i chose plane that Hangar had gone crazy (Some planes appeared like it were locked and others like i didn't bought it) and the roster of planes were all the crappy planes AKA: F5-E, etc. The only plane that was strangely better was the Saab 37 Viggen with max stats in everything but nothing of SP Weapon. So when gameplay started the plane were so crappy more crappy than a A-6, and i get mad and i had disconnected the game. After when i was trying to play some SOLO the plane roster kept like that "Ruined". After i have gone again to the Global room and searched a room by TAC NAME and my game freeze. After i was so sad and shut down the game (I think that was a temporally bug) but when i tried to play again i realized that my savegame gone ruined and my time and dedication gone wasted. So be careful when receiving Military ID's.

See you.

P.S: I didn't take any pictures or something because i gone crazy when that happened. 

Edited by Gradius, 17 February 2012 - 04:57 PM.

Garuda168

Garuda168

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
I thought the Saab 37 was the Gripen, not the Viggen...
Actually, corruption of Savegame data has happened to me before. Except that was because i needed newer firmware to use PSN to play online so i did, and I lost every save data for AC:JA. I just got around to unlocking the F-22 which comes in pretty late in the game. but, you know, i updated, played online and eventually regained the stuff.

If you're a hard-core gamer, then this is frustrating. (you wouldn't be playing on the PSP anyway)
But, if you just do it to relax, then its ok; just re-doing the missions now being more experienced makes you feel good.