Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ACS.com Technical Notifications

• Please log in to reply
269 replies to this topic

Velocity

Velocity

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • Squad:Unaffiliated
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon
Pardon me for seeming out of the loop, but when did needing a replacement for Mike occur? I must've missed something.

Guest_Viper Ace._*

Guest_Viper Ace._*
  • Guests
He left. Try finding his account, or look at his posts. Anyway, congrats to FG.

Anxyous

Anxyous

It has been conclusively proven that birds are capable of flight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,715 posts
  • Squad:Wuh! Assjack!
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor
The log-in page doesn't re-direct to the forums for me.

Aqua Roach

Aqua Roach

This isn't giving up, no this is letting go.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts
  • Squad:345th Fighter Squadron
  • Plane:Rafale C
When do warning levels go away?

I've had one Commander gave me on May 12th, last year, about a "racial slur". I've looked in my posts for one and still don't know what he's talking about.

Blastfurnace

Blastfurnace

Noob

• Members
  • 5 posts
I was using the mobile version of the site on my iPhone. I had to switch to full site to do some profile items. Now I can't seem to find a way to switch back to mobile view. Can someone guide me?
Thanks
Mark

Panda

Panda

Katzenbär!

• Root Admin
  • 9,510 posts
  • Plane:E-767

I was using the mobile version of the site on my iPhone. I had to switch to full site to do some profile items. Now I can't seem to find a way to switch back to mobile view. Can someone guide me?
Thanks
Mark

The theme changer is at the bottom of every page. Is it not showing up? It's beside the language selection drop-down menu.

Blastfurnace

Blastfurnace

Noob

• Members
  • 5 posts
Ok. I see it and it works fine. When I was on the full site I saw that drop down box but never thought to select it because all it says is acs2011. Didn't know what that changed.

Vega 05

Vega 05

Beater lvl 126

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,828 posts
  • Squad:Aquila Wing
  • Plane:Su-35 Flanker-E

Hey guys! As you can see I am the Silent Hermit, but if I want to change that (and I want to change my favorite plane aswell), I just can't, I get this message: 

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#10218]

One of the fields you filled in requires values in a specific format, but the value you supplied did not meet this format ('Website URL').

Now I'm like "Excuse me?"  :blink:  What should I do?  :ph34r:

Nemo KB

Nemo KB

害酷人

• Global Moderators
  • 7,173 posts
  • Squad:⑨AD, FA, Funky
  • Plane:EA-6B Prowler

I can update mine just fine, and I can even edit yours (which I'd be happy to do if we can't solve this).

Maybe it's not caused by the fields you're actually editing. Check the "website" field. Is there anything there that's not a URL? Even if it's just http://, that might cause something to go wrong.

Vega 05

Vega 05

Beater lvl 126

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,828 posts
  • Squad:Aquila Wing
  • Plane:Su-35 Flanker-E

I can update mine just fine, and I can even edit yours (which I'd be happy to do if we can't solve this).

Maybe it's not caused by the fields you're actually editing. Check the "website" field. Is there anything there that's not a URL? Even if it's just http://, that might cause something to go wrong.

Thx Nemo, your advice really helped. I just had to manually delete the http:// & it updated perfectly ;) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users