Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Looking to play online

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

ESP

ESP

Budem zdorovy

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts
Old school AC.net vet here, got a break from real life responsibilities and if you remember me that would be pretty cool.

I got the new Ace combat, Battlefield 3, and Modern Warfare 3 as well as many other games (PM me if you wanna get into that though please).

I'd really like for people who remember to hit me up, I know Zaku is still active here, not sure about the rest though. It's been years since I've been on here and browsed topics and didn't really see anything that says "playing online right meow".

For the MODS; I apologize if this is spam, I figured one topic was enough than PMing people countless times. If you must block this then I apologize, but please don't delete it haha.

Again, I'm only on PLAYSTATION 3, if you want me on XBOX then you have to fund it for me because I don't have the funds to support it or justify it haha.

Nice to be back though, keep it touch!

Richard Nixon

Richard Nixon

HH-60G/HC-130 Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,508 posts
Wow been awhile since I've seen you ESP. Glad your back!

XxxRazgrizxxX

XxxRazgrizxxX

ded

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,122 posts
Holy Crap. He Lives.

Off the top of my head, perhaps talk to dubit (he's still here). He and the FEAF usually do their gaming on the puss three.

Also there's pandazooka (yphan) and the S&S PS3 branch if I recall correctly.

Anyway, welcome back.

Edited by XxxRazgrizxxX, 30 December 2011 - 01:33 AM.

Galm118

Galm118

That guy

• Members
  • 5,952 posts
Razgriz for the record that kid is a fucking idiot in that vid.

ESP I would be happy to play Ace Combat with you. MW3 I have on 360. If you want to set up with us on the FEAF I would be happy to arrange that sometime within the next week while I am off.

ESP

ESP

Budem zdorovy

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts
PSN - robguitarist

I'll usually be online watching netflix or playing some silly shit. I seriously get tired of randomly playing online games with random folk saying stuff like "oh nooo, I died" instead of actually saying where he died only to find that I was near him the whole time and some dude totally mercs us out. I guess dudes have mics so they can private talk hawt gamrgurls or whatever. Just send me a message on PSN and say "ACS" so I know who you are.

Spread the holy word that I'm back, to whoever you think might care. I'll worry about squadrons later.

Aqua Roach

Aqua Roach

This isn't giving up, no this is letting go.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts
Yo dude! Haven't seen you in forever. How's life?

ESP

ESP

Budem zdorovy

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Yo dude! Haven't seen you in forever. How's life?

Living the legend, surviving the myth. Aside all that I've been pretty good, still alive yada yada yada.

Ya'll muppets need to add me on PSN and play games with me, my freedom break is almost to it's end and I'll go back to making excuses not to play games cause I gotta make money and get educated.