Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ace Mode?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

Gradius

Gradius

Rookie

• Members
  • 18 posts
Hello everyone, i need help because I tried all and finished game like 6 times and i cannot unlock Ace Mode(I really need it because the prizes).

Well i tried to finish the game in all modes, complete all missions get mostly of Medals, but nothing's happening what a waste of time.

Really I need help. Wanna this Ace mode so badly to get pwned.

I will be apreciated for some help.

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

basic gameplay modes - $49.99

• Members
  • 5,968 posts

Hello everyone, i need help because I tried all and finished game like 6 times and i cannot unlock Ace Mode(I really need it because the prizes).

Well i tried to finish the game in all modes, complete all missions get mostly of Medals, but nothing's happening what a waste of time.

Really I need help. Wanna this Ace mode so badly to get pwned.

I will be apreciated for some help.

Beat hard yet? As in every mission in hard?

Edited by Gracidia, 19 December 2011 - 11:24 PM.

Gradius

Gradius

Rookie

• Members
  • 18 posts
I Beated hard like 3 times; BUT I don't know what mission 10 is, in Free Mode and in Campaign doesn't appear this mission.

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

• Members
  • 5,968 posts
There's your problem. You need to play multiple times to unlock certain missions much like X.

1, 2, 3/4, 5A, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12A, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19/20, 21.

Run through it like this and you should get M10 and unlock Ace.

Gradius

Gradius

Rookie

• Members
  • 18 posts

There's your problem. You need to play multiple times to unlock certain missions much like X.

1, 2, 3/4, 5A, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12A, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19/20, 21.

Run through it like this and you should get M10 and unlock Ace.

Haha i'm lost i'm in 12A, well i'll finish this and start in that sequence. Thanks Gracidia.

detcord

detcord

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts
I'm also having this problem to and I beat the campaign on hardmode twice i dont have mission 4 for some reason im missing alot of missions there are gaps in freeplay

Edited by detcord, 26 February 2012 - 08:19 PM.

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Strong in the ways of the Raptor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
After mission 2, instead of picking the air-to-air mission, pick the air-to-ground mission, and you'll have mission 4 unlocked.

Cross

Cross

Noob

• Members
  • 1 posts
I completed every mission above rank A in hard and didn't open ace mode =/

Garuda168

Garuda168

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
all "s" mode?? it should be unlocked by then

I don't know,,,

but I think that i has to do with all normal and hard modes being all "s" ranked, excluding easy..

haven't played this game in a long time..

Ares

Ares

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
I know this is an old thread, but I'm also having the "No Ace Mode" issue. i have played through and have mission 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20 and 21 beat on hard and still don't have ace mode unlocked. any helps here? anyone figure this out yet?

Edit: Ok, figured it out. If you guys haven't yet, you need the missions beat in free mode. You know, make sure the boxes all have letters in them. Just unlocked ace and sp 01 because I didn't have mission 19 done on it.

Edited by Ares, 26 August 2012 - 02:28 AM.

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

• Members
  • 5,968 posts
No, that just means you actually didn't have 19 done on hard, free mission or no. Your rank will automatically be registered in free mission after you do it on the corresponding difficulty.

Ares

Ares

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

No, that just means you actually didn't have 19 done on hard, free mission or no. Your rank will automatically be registered in free mission after you do it on the corresponding difficulty.

Hmmm... weird. I remember completing it before. Guess it was on another difficulty. First game I've strayed from hard for first run through in like ever, so who knows. I got it now. No worries.

XDragon

XDragon

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
I was just looking for this info. I've only gone through the game once, so I got a few more go throughs before I unlock everything.

Anyone interested in assisting me? My best plane is my F-15/MTD. I wouldn't mind a wingmate or 3

Orcagirl

Orcagirl

☆★ FighterjetKin ★☆

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts
Omg, I haven't played JA in a while, its kinda fizzled out BUT if I''m ever online my tac name is: orca. I'll be round global or Japan

XDragon

XDragon

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
Awesome., I hope i'll catch you around

UltimateDarkloid

UltimateDarkloid

Noob

• Members
  • 4 posts
I also haven't been able to unlock Ace difficulty, I don't understand why everyone says you have to beat every mission in Hard mode, I already have a letter in every one

I have this on Hard mode:
1-S
2-S
3-A
4-B
5-S
6-A
7-A
8-B
9-B
10-A
11-S
12-S
13-S
14-S
15-S
16-S
17-S
18-S
19-S
20-A
21-S

But still no Ace mode

Do I have to make sure I beat every mission at least once in Hard mode campaign? Or is free mission also workable?

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

• Members
  • 5,968 posts
There are A and B variants to missions. Make sure you do them all.

UltimateDarkloid

UltimateDarkloid

Noob

• Members
  • 4 posts
Don't those require multi-player? Is that necessary for Ace mode?

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

• Members
  • 5,968 posts
I mean missions like Red and Black that has two variations. I'm pretty sure those can be done in SP.

SkyGuardians

SkyGuardians

Incompetent Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts
Also, there are certain variations of missions that I believe are unlocked only through multiplayer, such as the first time you encounter an Orgoi (my god I haven't played this game in a while), and also when you encounter the Spiridus over London.