Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Track number 16

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Orcagirl

Orcagirl

☆★ FighterjetKin ★☆

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts
On the music player, where does number 16 come from? there are no cutscenes or missions that it is included in. where is it from?:wacko:

Eisvogel

Eisvogel

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
It is actually included on the last campaign mission's (M21) phase 3. It appears once you get close to the OLI headquarters. It may pass unperceived because if you're fast you'll only spend 2 secs to destroy the gate target and Olivieri himself, and subsequntly end the mission. The lamest final mission ever.

The BGM is also masked by Olivieri's shouts: "You will not stop meeeee! NOOO!!!". Get close enough to the HQ but don't open fire, and you'll hear it.

Orcagirl

Orcagirl

☆★ FighterjetKin ★☆

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts
oh thats where its from thx :lol: lol ikr ...lamest mission ever!

Gradius

Gradius

Rookie

• Members
  • 18 posts
Yeah, you don't realize because you kill it fast. Haha i heard the beginning of the song and "Mission Acomplished" that's sad.

Hornet

Hornet

The Ace of Aces

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,985 posts
I remember that final part lol, I've never slowed enough to really hear the track in the game itself.

Orcagirl

Orcagirl

☆★ FighterjetKin ★☆

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

I remember that final part lol, I've never slowed enough to really hear the track in the game itself.

ikr...i just zoom through ;)

Hornet

Hornet

The Ace of Aces

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,985 posts
Of course! Its the best part of that final lame phase...zipping through the building lol xD