Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Sadness over the ending

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

xxjaltruthxx

xxjaltruthxx

Noob

• Members
  • 5 posts

im sorry but i was in tears when i watched the ending cut-scene

SkyGuardians

SkyGuardians

Incompetent Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Tell me about it.

EDIT: Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. You just beat the game recently then? Did you get it second-hand?

Edited by SkyGuardians, 29 November 2011 - 04:48 PM.

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts

Wait till AC5.....

Guest_DeltaTangent_*

Guest_DeltaTangent_*
  • Guests

And you'll be in tears when you beat ACAH. Not because it is amazing, but because it is disappointing, albeit with a few interesting parts.

Nemo KB

Nemo KB

害酷人

• Global Moderators
  • 7,172 posts
Eh, we'll have to differ on AC5: I thought the emotion of AC04's ending was more genuine, but then again, I've not played 5 in a couple of years, so I can't really be sure. Total agreement with the op about 04 though.

Edit: Ninja'd. Also, why are we bringing ACAH into this >_>

Edit Edit: Oh yeah, and welcome to ACS, xxjaltruthxx!

Edited by KonoBaka, 29 November 2011 - 07:22 PM.

xxjaltruthxx

xxjaltruthxx

Noob

• Members
  • 5 posts
guys thank you, i beat the game about 5 years ago and it came back to my mind. If i had my ps2 controller anc i could find a good copy of the game i would be in heaven. but thanks for that u guys are awesome

cobra-14 out[img]http://images.google.com/imgres?q=ace+combat+4+megalith&start=12&num=10&hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1024&bih=673&tbm=isch&tbnid=Nr54z-NdW_X32M:&imgrefurl=http://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/Stonehenge_Turret_Network&docid=rGU49Cyj0UpoeM&imgurl=http://images.wikia.com/acecombat/images/1/1c/ME0000148978_2.jpg&w=800&h=600&ei=q4TVTpKHK8iGsgKO2p2jDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=270&vpy=324&dur=3520&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=154&ty=87&sig=111531661426369110019&sqi=2&page=2&tbnh=140&tbnw=173&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:12[/img]yea hope those guns work...or mobius 1 will get u

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts

Eh, we'll have to differ on AC5: I thought the emotion of AC04's ending was more genuine, but then again, I've not played 5 in a couple of years, so I can't really be sure. Total agreement with the op about 04 though.

I was referring to the events over November City......

guys thank you, i beat the game about 5 years ago and it came back to my mind. If i had my ps2 controller anc i could find a good copy of the game i would be in heaven. but thanks for that u guys are awesome

http://www.ebay.com/...=p3286.c0.m1538

HawkerKestrel

HawkerKestrel

Sukhoi Conga Line!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts
To be honest, I actually found PJ's death sadder than Chopper's.

Zipang

Zipang

Dendi-chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
Hell no, I got so pissed and sad when Chopper died. Chopper was a total BAWS 'till the end.

Orcagirl

Orcagirl

☆★ FighterjetKin ★☆

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts
I know its a little off topic but i was in tears at the end of Ace combat skies of deception :'/ why are ac endings soooo emotional! :(

Razgriz67

Razgriz67

Apparently I'm weird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,569 posts

I know its a little off topic but i was in tears at the end of Ace combat skies of deception :'/ why are ac endings soooo emotional! :(

Cuse AC games are one of the few games that actually got the player to connect to the person they play as

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts

Cuse AC games are one of the few games that actually got the player to connect to the person they play as

Not to mention that Kobayashi's music is quite emotional, as well. Never underestimate the power of music....

Aero

Aero

Noob

• Members
  • 5 posts
Best part about Ace Combat has been and will probably always be the music.... well, that's just my personal opinion. I know many would agree with the statement though. Posted Image Of course, the story is epic and touching as well. However, it's the same formula over and over again; It got old by AC6. Posted Image

Orcagirl

Orcagirl

☆★ FighterjetKin ★☆

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Not to mention that Kobayashi's music is quite emotional, as well. Never underestimate the power of music....

i knw and the music! even ACX SoD was good music!

austin864

austin864

*becomes most popular EDM artist, still complains*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
I consider AC5 to be the best, and ACZ to be the best direct sequel/prequel(in terms of storyline).
If AC5 didn't happen, ACZ would be a lot less emotional, especially during Stage of Apocalypse. I was in awe of how incredible that mission was.

Boreas249

Boreas249

The Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,916 posts

To be honest, I actually found PJ's death sadder than Chopper's.

I laughed when PJ died.

HARD.

I'm horrible.

Corvus 1

Corvus 1

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
the first time I saw the end of AC4 was......... well it's a little vague to me since it was such a long time ago
.the end of AC5 I just jumped from my couch and started to clap my hands as if I just saw a beautiful masterpiece.
the end of ACZ.....it was more of a " I'm a total badass " Posted Image

Edited by The shadow alchemist, 17 December 2011 - 12:26 AM.

Razgriz67

Razgriz67

Apparently I'm weird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,569 posts

I laughed when PJ died.

HARD.

I'm horrible.

I don't blame you IMO PJ became your new wignman too soon. I personally didn't connect with him him that much, mostly because of ariving too soon.

Also we are now off topic

Chopper15

Chopper15

Playing without trash-talking has no sense at all

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Hell no, I got so pissed and sad when Chopper died. Chopper was a total BAWS 'till the end.

Me too, and more when the music start to sound, who don't wanted revenge?

Best part about Ace Combat has been and will probably always be the music.... well, that's just my personal opinion. I know many would agree with the statement though. Posted Image Of course, the story is epic and touching as well. However, it's the same formula over and over again; It got old by AC6. Posted Image

I'm agree with the part of the music, AC04's final mission OST (Rex Tremendae, Agnus Dei and Heaven's Gate) make you feel at the end of the world, even if its a videogame!

I laughed when PJ died.

HARD.

I'm horrible.

Well, first, I felt bad,but then I felt good because he was "much talk, less action".

Aero

Aero

Noob

• Members
  • 5 posts

I'm agree with the part of the music, AC04's final mission OST (Rex Tremendae, Agnus Dei and Heaven's Gate) make you feel at the end of the world, even if its a videogame!

Yep, I swear the music in the final mission of AC04 is better than most modern day opera/ orchestra music... really good stuff. Posted Image It fits in with the theme of the mission... like ACZ's '' Zero '' final mission music; gets you all pumped up ( and high ?Posted Image ) ... probably one of the best OST of all time. RESPECT. Posted Image