Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ACAH Unlockables Thread

• Please log in to reply
590 replies to this topic

Severontous

Severontous

Rookie

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

i still use the ASF-X you just don't see it because it not exacly as good as the other 5 the game out because none of its weapons have exclusive ones from the other planes (except RKTL its spreads way more than than the other aircrafts) and also because if you not going fast enough turning is such a pain

I like my black/blue cyber ASF-X. Of course people still use it, around as much if not more than the CFA-44.

Veladus

Veladus

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Plane:CFA-44 Nosferatu

Not that I know of, but look for matches that are set to Compatibility set to 5 or less (almost no one uses the ASF-X online any more). If you can't find one make one

Oh and the DLC paints are not as bad as AC6

I much preferred AC6's DLC paint method because at least they had different stats than vanilla. I always play in first person so I can't even see my own paint. So I have no incentive to pay for extra paints. :(

SlyCooperFan1

SlyCooperFan1

Acepedia Administrator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern
I just noticed this thread was here.

Here's a list: http://acecombat.wik...Assault_Horizon

skyace1000

skyace1000

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

I just noticed this thread was here.

Here's a list: http://acecombat.wik...Assault_Horizon

well that settles it the offical unlockables list

Dirge

Dirge

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Squad:Former Crusader Squadron Member
Thanks for posting that list, I see that there is a huge number of skins I can actually get without going online. However I have a problem: I can't score the maximum amount of points for any of those particular missions, I always fall the hell short somehow. Seriously, what do I have to do to rack up these damn points?:(

Razgriz67

Razgriz67

Apparently I'm weird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern

Thanks for posting that list, I see that there is a huge number of skins I can actually get without going online.

IIRC campaign only unlocks colors 1 and 2. The few that don't require online, require it if one wants to unlock them faster.

However I have a problem: I can't score the maximum amount of points for any of those particular missions, I always fall the hell short somehow. Seriously, what do I have to do to rack up these damn points?:(

Speed, destruction and guns are your friends. If you want a major boost best If you go online

skyace1000

skyace1000

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Thanks for posting that list, I see that there is a huge number of skins I can actually get without going online. However I have a problem: I can't score the maximum amount of points for any of those particular missions, I always fall the hell short somehow. Seriously, what do I have to do to rack up these damn points?:(

well the if your interested in it but the Ka-50 should help with motherload because of the UGBs and a couple can destory a base quickly

Dirge

Dirge

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Squad:Former Crusader Squadron Member
I Just came to the realization here: Those numbers on the mission aren't points, those are the time of the mission. So basically I've been getting emo only to relize I can't read worth a damn :lol:

In actuality, all I really have to do is attain 1500 points with that specific aircraft to unlock its third color.

Ace10of27Spades

Ace10of27Spades

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified

Congrats!!!

If you want to drop by my house and A rank Motherland and Akula for me that would be great! I gave up on these two.

Hey, I had avery hard time on motherland at first. The thing that made the big difference for me was the wide angle and zoom perk...made that mission much easier for me. I'd pair that up with the untouchable perk if you can get it. Enhanced RKTL is good enough though

the best way is to try and kill things in groups. I think you get a special bonus if you blow up several things at once.

Shadow-045

Shadow-045

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Location:Intercepting transmissions, undermining your empire, creating my own.
  • Squad:345th TFW "Lancers"
  • Plane:F-35C Lightning II
Besides one and two,what paint schemes can be unlocked without online?

I really need online...

Edited by Shadow-045, 06 June 2012 - 10:48 PM.

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

basic gameplay modes - $49.99

• Members
  • 5,968 posts
  • Squad:ザ・ファンキー小隊
  • Plane:MiG-1.44 Flatpack
All of them, pretty much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users