Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Downloadable Content

• Please log in to reply
1969 replies to this topic

SlyCooperFan1

SlyCooperFan1

Acepedia Administrator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern

It's actually about how Hasegawa is going to release them as kits. Pumpkin Tomcat to coincide with Halloween and ASF-X in the Nagase scheme for November. Where did you get the F-2A from?

Buying the ASF-X comes with three colors. One of them is considered Nagase's color because of its affiliation with the 19th Task Force, but it doesn't make any bit of sense that we only get "Nagase's color" for the ASF-X.

So when I saw "Nagase's color" in the translation, I figured the F-2A's Nagase color.

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,064 posts
  • Plane:A-10A Thunderbolt

I don't know whether to be happy or quite disappointed. It's taken them so long to come out with these DLC, and now the fan base is so low on AH anymore. Hell I don't even play it anymore. To be fair though, I have no idea how popular the game is with japanese players.

Why don't we take a look at it this way, if they're still shelling out dlc it could mean that Project aces is either
A) Building a new game and they need a wee bit extra funding
B)They still have the money and they're doing something special for some reason, or
C)Desperation.

Edited by ekirbo, 27 September 2012 - 06:28 PM.

RoguexGuadian

RoguexGuadian

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Plane:Su-33 Flanker-D

I don't know whether to be happy or quite disappointed. It's taken them so long to come out with these DLC, and now the fan base is so low on AH anymore. Hell I don't even play it anymore. To be fair though, I have no idea how popular the game is with japanese players.

A lot of the Japanese still play it. In fact, their lobbies are packed early in the morning.

HeavyArrow

HeavyArrow

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Squad:Spectre
  • Plane:A-6E Intruder

A lot of the Japanese still play it. In fact, their lobbies are packed early in the morning.

The Japanese play ACAH quite often. In 99% of the matches that I take part in, there are always 2-3 Japanese players at all times.
Look at the leaderboards. Of course (I might get some of the PSN IDs wrong, so forgive me) Hayabusa8823 doesn't count, seeing as he boosts like none other and never logs off PSN. If I'm not mistaken ReaperKalina snuck up on him as he was 6AAMing and gun killed him in an A-10.
Kinda scares me how high the points are in the top 10. 3/4 of them boost. The 2nd place came out of nowhere, I never saw them on the leaderboards before. It's really quite sad at how much people boost, and I don't think they realize that their skills go way down if you take up boosting.
I wish people actually played the game rather than boosted. There are hardly any good matches these days. Shitty connections don't help at all either.

As for DLC, it's kinda dried up.

Edited by HeavyArrow, 01 October 2012 - 08:55 AM.

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ

• Members
  • 6,893 posts
  • Squad:DAS FUNK
  • Plane:JAS-39C Gripen

The Japanese play ACAH quite often. In 99% of the matches that I take part in, there are always 2-3 Japanese players at all times.
Look at the leaderboards.

Before I forget, can you do me a favor and tell me the PSN record on Blue on Blue? I'm still proud of sticking it up to the Japanese and holding the XBL record on that mission pretty much since launch :) Just wanna know how I stack against the PSN folk. My score is 3537, how many are above that, if any?

I gotta admit, it feels good, seeing a lone PRT in the middle of so many JPNs in those top 10s.

zeeman

zeeman

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

Before I forget, can you do me a favor and tell me the PSN record on Blue on Blue? I'm still proud of sticking it up to the Japanese and holding the XBL record on that mission pretty much since launch :) Just wanna know how I stack against the PSN folk. My score is 3537, how many are above that, if any?

I gotta admit, it feels good, seeing a lone PRT in the middle of so many JPNs in those top 10s.

You would be on rank 4 on PSN. The Record is 3916.

Source:

Posted Image

Edited by zeeman, 01 October 2012 - 11:13 AM.

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,064 posts
Alright lads new downloadable stuff on psn for AH
That is the game itself. Newest drop says it'll be a full game on the store on tuesday. What this means... I dunno. (Though they should rightfully make it dirt cheap.)

( tiny edited in comment) I wasn't sure if this was big emough to derserve a topic so I put it in here. If I'm necro posting.. well sorry

(moar editing. This time it's a bit bleak) Let me tell you a tale.

One day Sony and Namco strike a deal that namco could put their store. Later Sony adds Ah to the playstation+ instant game collection (Meaning the shits free now) Suddenly a VAST amount of ps+ users swarm in. For some insane reason most of them like it. And so they buy the dlc and such for it. And so project aces has received a fair amount of tender from it. Perhaps enough to make a new game. BUT WAIT! They by now have realised that their main audience has changed. Us Men n women over here at ACS are no longer relavent in any way possible. Instead of AC7 they make AH2 DUH DUH DUNNN.

Edited by ekirbo, 25 November 2012 - 11:51 PM.

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

basic gameplay modes - $49.99

• Members
  • 5,968 posts
  • Squad:ザ・ファンキー小隊
  • Plane:MiG-1.44 Flatpack
Are you drunk when you made this post? I can kinda grasp what you're trying to say, but it still doesn't make any sense. As in I can't tell whether this is actually news or something else. Source pls?

SlyCooperFan1

SlyCooperFan1

Acepedia Administrator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern

Are you drunk when you made this post? I can kinda grasp what you're trying to say, but it still doesn't make any sense. As in I can't tell whether this is actually news or something else. Source pls?

He was probably drunk when he made the latter part of that post.

NEWS: Starting on Tuesday, people can purchase the digital version of Ace Combat: Assault Horizon from the PlayStation Network Store. The game itself. No word on pricing, or why this is happening all of a sudden, but it seems to be one of the headline games this week, alongside Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault. Source: PlayStation Blog

ekirbo

ekirbo

BOOST POWER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,064 posts

<br />Are you drunk when you made this post? I can kinda grasp what you're trying to say, but it still doesn't make any sense. As in I can't tell whether this is actually news or something else. Source pls?

Here's your source, don't know how to embed so you'll have to copy paste
http://blog.us.plays...2-new-releases/

As for my soberness. Well I might have had a bit of crown royal last night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users