Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

XFA-27

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Kyuukei

Kyuukei

Noob

• Members
  • 7 posts
Is it at all possible to get the Scarface Avionics part (or some equivalent) in this game? If so, how do you do it?

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ

• Members
  • 6,903 posts
Nope. It was removed from ACX. It's too bad, because without it the XFA is severely outclassed, even by real fighters.

Kyuukei

Kyuukei

Noob

• Members
  • 7 posts
Nuts. That thing was fun as hell in ACX. Oh well, at least my pretty Wyvern is good to go.

Thanks anyways.

Garuda168

Garuda168

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
haha i was wondering about the same thing.... just use odmm.

-- "but thanks to the greedy swines bred by this very system -- the once sweet fruit of capitalism is now rotten to the core, it has reached the end of its time..."

(means that weapon costs are a bit high -- (per missile))

cmon, namco, if you're going to improve Ace Combat --, keep the original features, and improve upon that system... it's that simple why'd you have to remove the scarface feature?(!)

anyways, now, killing aeigis and freighters will be harder.

TK 421

TK 421

U Mad, bro?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

haha i was wondering about the same thing.... just use odmm.

-- "but thanks to the greedy swines bred by this very system -- the once sweet fruit of capitalism is now rotten to the core, it has reached the end of its time..."

(means that weapon costs are a bit high -- (per missile))

cmon, namco, if you're going to improve Ace Combat --, keep the original features, and improve upon that system... it's that simple why'd you have to remove the scarface feature?(!)

anyways, now, killing aeigis and freighters will be harder

use ur gun

Firestorm

Firestorm

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
Alternaticly, pick a different type of standard missile. sure you can't fire 6 close range missiles in a rapid salvo, but you can still fire 4. Two of them with higher accuracy or more distructive power. (I don't think the lightweiht missiles are good)

Garuda168

Garuda168

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
lightweight missles are annoying... i dont use the XFA-27 that much anymore.
i would use lightweight when i have an upgrade in which missle damage gets increased... or a HACM with longer range; either works for me