Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Mission 8492

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

Chopper15

Chopper15

Playing without trash-talking has no sense at all

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

i use xmaa to shoot them all and go fast f-22 razgriz

Man, I told you to watch out for necroposts (althougth its been only 1 month and a couple of days...)

Razgriz67

Razgriz67

Apparently I'm weird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,556 posts

Man, I told you to watch out for necroposts (althougth its been only 1 month and a couple of days...)

Exactly and I told him somewhere between 2-4 months (with some requirements) is alright

boeing299

boeing299

Rookie

• Members
  • 43 posts
And so just what is the big deal on necroposts? It's not like people are busting down the doors to post on this site. I would think somebody ought to welcome all of the activity they could get.

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

basic gameplay modes - $49.99

• Members
  • 5,968 posts

And so just what is the big deal on necroposts? It's not like people are busting down the doors to post on this site. I would think somebody ought to welcome all of the activity they could get.

N.O.P.E

Say it with me; Nope.

Necroposts are okay as long as it's meaningful in relation to the topic of the thread. Yours obviously isn't. There are plenty of active threads that doesn't need to be necro'd, post there if you're looking for activity.

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts
Exactly.

For instance, this thread. I saw that G had posted in the 8492 thread under AC5. Wondering what anyone would say that was new, I checked it out, and found what?

A necropost about necroposting.

Good question...presumably you now know better, 299. However, that's 5 minutes of MY life I'll never get back. :lol:

boeing299

boeing299

Rookie

• Members
  • 43 posts
And it takes two of you to call me out for asking a question? No wonder this whole ACE COMBAT site is dying. It used to be interesting, but you've ruled it into oblivion. Good Luck with your failing future dudes. Take a peek at how many new posts you've gotten lately. You need to quit harping at people and start getting them interested. You need to encourage new interest. Don't necropost. Don't start a new thread about something that's been discussed before. Geeez It's a site about video games, not national security. Say it with me: This site is dying a slow cruel death!!

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

basic gameplay modes - $49.99

• Members
  • 5,968 posts

And it takes two of you to call me out for asking a question? No wonder this whole ACE COMBAT site is dying. It used to be interesting, but you've ruled it into oblivion. Good Luck with your failing future dudes. Take a peek at how many new posts you've gotten lately. You need to quit harping at people and start getting them interested. You need to encourage new interest. Don't necropost. Don't start a new thread about something that's been discussed before. Geeez It's a site about video games, not national security. Say it with me: This site is dying a slow cruel death!!

Too bad I don't give a fuck because I love harping guys like you.

Yes, I enjoy harping on holier-than-thou righteous idiots like you. I love it.

Besides, this is probably the worst gaming fan site ever, nobody would care if it dies. We don't even talk about Ace Combat that much anymore.

A380

A380

Rookie

• Members
  • 29 posts

I did it with either the F-15S/MTD or the SU-37. Other than choosing the right plane, its all skill.

Watch

Watch

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

^Hilarious.

I just tried the mission in the F-117A because I figured it would be the worst possible plane for the job. I was wrong. It only took me two tries to take them all down on Ace difficulty. I must admit, it is surprisingly maneuverable and quick to respond. I actually managed to slowly out turn the planes on my tail.

Wait are you saying that the stealth capabilities of the F-117A are actually included in the game? I thought that was just hand-waving and wasn't an actual game mechanic?

Chopper15

Chopper15

Playing without trash-talking has no sense at all

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Actually, is not, cause the enemy always finds me even with the YF-23 or the F-22.