Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Looking for squadron to join in Joint Assault

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Misery mk3

Misery mk3

Noob

• Members
  • 5 posts
I'm just looking for a squad to join only for Joint Assault. Anyways, I'm kida new here so not sure which squad is good but any recommendations are welcome (^_^)☆

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts
How bout we treat you just like everyone else and tell you to do your own research?

A few squads support Joint Assault. Check the various squad folders and topics (for those squads not yet large enough for their own folder). I will say that my squad does NOT support Joint Assault, so you can cross us off your list.

Most squads are also gatherings of friends or like-minded people who share experiences, life events and games. Choose wisely.

Good Luck.

B)

Misery mk3

Misery mk3

Noob

• Members
  • 5 posts
Yea thanks for that, I'll do some research on the squads to see if they have a squad that works for Joint Assault exclusively.

TK 421

TK 421

U Mad, bro?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
the lancers

Josh

Josh

Rookie

• Members
  • 23 posts
yeah me too, got in any joint assault squad yet. if so which one

-josh

Nugget

Nugget

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
^ We here at the Lancers have a Joint Assault Squadron:

http://acecombatskie...nd-tfs-rapiers/

However, you need to join the Lancers to be entered into the squadron. Under your current condition, you need to get some time and posts on this forum before you join. All squadrons on this forum will say that.

- Good Luck to you! B)

Edited by Nugget, 24 April 2012 - 04:34 PM.

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Strong in the ways of the Raptor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
The Lancers actually have TWO ACJA squadrons, but one of them was designed as an all-rounder squadron, and requires a lot more experience than the other. Nevertheless, it's there just in case you decide to branch out to some of the older AC games.