Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Favorite Mission?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
65 replies to this topic

SkyGuardians

SkyGuardians

Incompetent Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts
I need to do 21B sometime. What's it like?

Firestorm

Firestorm

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
like the normal one, just A LOT more targets. also drive-by by Varcolac squadron. also, the ace is a hovecraft.

Garuda168

Garuda168

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
idk about you guys, but i think mission 15 was gay...
i mean, who the fuck would fly a 747 INTO a zone where you ALREADY KNOW that there are ENEMIES???
thats not logical, just put the guy in a two seater f-14 with me and ill fly my way across, its a lot faster...
but he is the person that funds Martinez Security...
oh well, it was still pretty retarded when i first played it... its not dogfighting at all.

Firestorm

Firestorm

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
I'min the minority here, but I like mission 15. It's surprisingly fun and relaxing after youget how the plane manouvers and it's the first time you're flying a civilian aircraft in the entire series.

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Strong in the ways of the Raptor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts

I'min the minority here, but I like mission 15. It's surprisingly fun and relaxing after youget how the plane manouvers and it's the first time you're flying a civilian aircraft in the entire series.

I like it too. It brings the game to a more strategic level rather than just killing enemies left and right. Not that mass killing isn't fun, it's just I'm more of a strategic person overall.

Firestorm

Firestorm

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
Glad to see i'm not the only one. It's a lot better with multiplayer though since at the end of the mission you don't have missile alert CONSTANTLY. Though in single play you can pull off some really funky evasive manouvers in it XD