Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

747 Mission

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

SargeTheDuck

SargeTheDuck

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
Sorry to revive a semi dead thread, but I just spent 4 hours of my life beating this thing on Ace.
The altitude thing is an absolute must. I flew around 950-960, you will clear bridges easily at this altitutde. But, I still have not unlocked the F-117A part. No matter what I do on any difficulty, I either get shredded on the short path or miss the time limit on the left route. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

... why cant I tune the B747-200 lol? throw SCRAMjet engines on, add some armour, maybe throw the aces amulet on for good measure...

Back on topic, if someone is willing to do the mission online with me (if its online possible) I would be super happy.

Firestorm

Firestorm

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
As someone who just finished that mission literally 10 seconds ago for the third time, I have to say that the fist couple of tries with it are very challengeing but once you get the hang of the manouvers, it becomes very easy to fly that big beast and it's also somewhat fun, again once you've gotten the hang of it.