Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ace Combat 5 "Ghosts of Razgriz" Patches

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

standardmissile

standardmissile

Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi,

I was curious to see if there were anyone interested in patches for Ace Combat 5 "The Unsung War," especially people interested in the Razgriz Air Command Squadron. I plan on commissioning a limited number of patches and would like to know if anyone would be interested, as I only need 2 and the minimum order is for a batch of 10. If I were to commission the patches it would probavbly be as a batch of 10 it and would be $13 per patch. 75% of each patch is embrodiery, and they will be 3"x4" in size. The overall cost plus first class shipping would probably put it at $13.44, provided you wanted only one patch. If more then the $13 per patch, plus bare cost of postage for however many you wanted (up to 8 patches). All I want to do is get rid of and cover the cost of the patches I don't need. If anyone is interested please post that you are in fact intersted and how many you might be willing to purchase.

Standardmissile

Posted Image

Alex

Alex

Killer Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Hi,

I was curious to see if there were anyone interested in patches for Ace Combat 5 "The Unsung War," especially people interested in the Razgriz Air Command Squadron. I plan on commissioning a limited number of patches and would like to know if anyone would be interested, as I only need 2 and the minimum order is for a batch of 10. If I were to commission the patches it would probavbly be as a batch of 10 it and would be $13 per patch. 75% of each patch is embrodiery, and they will be 3"x4" in size. The overall cost plus first class shipping would probably put it at $13.44, provided you wanted only one patch. If more then the $13 per patch, plus bare cost of postage for however many you wanted (up to 8 patches). All I want to do is get rid of and cover the cost of the patches I don't need. If anyone is interested please post that you are in fact intersted and how many you might be willing to purchase.

Standardmissile

Posted Image

Somewhat great idea and at the same time total waste on so many counts.Do you really believe that someone here would send you money so blindly?

Cipher(KTO)

Cipher(KTO)

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
especially when youve only been here 2 days

Green Giant

Green Giant

Yellow Squadron Commander

• Members
  • 7,330 posts
We had a topic about this before.. No one was interested, and it's probably copyright infingement, which is illegal.

Also, $14 per patch is a bit steep....

standardmissile

standardmissile

Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts
Sorry,

I had planned on conducting any potential transactions through short ebay auctions, as so anyone who wanted to buy one would have an official and safe way to aquire the patch. Also if no one is interested thats fine, as this was just a way I had hoped to get the 2 patches I need without get stuck with 8 extra patches. I do apologize if this came off as a some sort of scam as it is not intended to be.

Again my apologies for any misunderstandings.

Alex

Alex

Killer Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Sorry,

I had planned on conducting any potential transactions through short ebay auctions, as so anyone who wanted to buy one would have an official and safe way to aquire the patch. Also if no one is interested thats fine, as this was just a way I had hoped to get the 2 patches I need without get stuck with 8 extra patches. I do apologize if this came off as a some sort of scam as it is not intended to be.

At least you realized your mistake....or have you? :blink:

Starfighter

Starfighter

Noob

• Members
  • 9 posts
Greetings, Standardmissle:

I'm looking for the Ace Combat 5 Squadron patch that came with the boxed set that came out in 2004. I would be interested in acquiring one of those and one of the Ghosts of Razgriz patches. Can you help me out?

Sorry,

DeltaTangent

DeltaTangent

Calibrations!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

I'm looking for the Ace Combat 5 Squadron patch that came with the boxed set that came out in 2004. I would be interested in acquiring one of those and one of the Ghosts of Razgriz patches. Can you help me out?

You just Necroposted. Welcome to Ace Combat Skies.

X-02 Wyvern

X-02 Wyvern

Rookie

• Members
  • 16 posts

Somewhat great idea and at the same time total waste on so many counts.Do you really believe that someone here would send you money so blindly?

i agree.really SM!

Sorry,

so you should have said that earllier

Edited by X-02 Wyvern 00, 16 June 2012 - 04:51 PM.

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

NME_Commander

• Global Moderators
  • 10,312 posts

i agree.really SM!

so you should have said that earllier

This forum frowns upon the practice of 'necroposting', that is, adding valueless posts to a long-dead thread. We realize that new members may have a new outlook on an issue, but to just throw out a 'Way to go!' on a topic that was ignored two years ago is not in anyone's best interest, OK?