Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ace Combat Joint Assault Help Topic

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

Typhoon7

Typhoon7

Rookie

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Squad:Looking
  • Plane:F-14D Super Tomcat
  • Good morning everyone ^^ (09:20am)
Since you;ve all helped each other greatly, can I ask for a bit of advice? ^^I'm attemtping to unlock the A6M 'Zero', I know I have to do Mission 18 and acheive A Rank, but it's pretty tricky for me..Any tips on the two flying fortress' at the end?

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Strong in the ways of the Raptor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
  • Squad:345th TFW: The Lancers
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor
Keep your distance. Say just inside of STDM locking range, which is just inside 930 units. Any closer, and you'll be ripped to shreds, as their AA guns are extremely accurate in this mission. Also, use XMAA or XLAA for better attacking so as to reduce damage to Canopus, especially at the start of the mission. Other than that, destroy anything and everything, and fast. Try not to get hung up on the AA guns during each of the three individual fights, and don't waste too much time chasing the fighters. If you have to, let them come back around.

Edited by Raptor 1 'Dragonheart', 01 June 2012 - 02:01 AM.

Orcagirl

Orcagirl

☆★ FighterjetKin ★☆

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts
Not even joking but, Namco seriously need to get a move on and make a new Acecombat for the Psp or Vita, don't know how many times i've played the campaign, they should do one like Skies of Deception, that one was really good!

Garuda168

Garuda168

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Squad:N/A -- I fly solo
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F
Also, if you want, use a plane that has sniper OS tuning capability. This allows for fast, automatic shooting at targets on the origoi. Ex. YF-23 Black Widow II w/ODMM.
This should work.^^

or you could use varcolac/kiriakov's os (i remember it has Sniper OS functionality with it)
or... Forneus/ with xmaas. That works too.

skyace1000

skyace1000

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
Plan and simple question

Is there a website with the whole unlock list of all planes parts emblems everything

And before you say back of manual I think I lost it

Unbolted

Unbolted

Rookie

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Squad:None
do you use google chrome web browser?

cause if you do use the google chrome web browser it will translate this website for you to english, this is the site that tells you how to unlock planes and emblems:  http://translate.goo...h=634&prmd=ivns

skyace1000

skyace1000

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

do you use google chrome web browser?cause if you do use the google chrome web browser it will translate this website for you to english, this is the site that tells you how to unlock planes and emblems:  http://translate.goo...h=634&prmd=ivns

Thanks man I've ben trying to find that site again

Unbolted

Unbolted

Rookie

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Squad:None

You're welcome, it is a really helpful site for me to use since i play ace combat joint assault most of the time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users