Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Questions before purchasing ACJA?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Namco_Bandai

Namco_Bandai

Noob

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified
I just made a thread for those of you who have played the game to share your first impressions and we encourage you to ask questions or offer feedback over there. This thread will be more designed for those of you who haven't played yet but want to ask N-B questions before you purchase ACJA. We will try to get answers for all relevant questions back to you within a reasonable period of time. We just ask that you keep first impressions and feedback to the other threads created on the topic. So go ahead and fire away with some questions you'd like us to answer!

Sinner101GR

Sinner101GR

Sins & Saints CEO

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts
  • Squad:Sins & Saints
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor
Also going to say this here.

The account that has posted does in fact represent Namco Bandai and the Ace Combat team. Keep you're posts on topic and please do not bombard them with off topic inquiries.

Thanks.

gryphus_five

gryphus_five

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Squad:Lancer through and through
  • Plane:X-02 Wyvern
i have a question. will new planes and/or skins and/or emblems be added to the PSN store?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users