Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Questions/Feedback on ACJA thus far?

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

Garuda168

Garuda168

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Squad:N/A -- I fly solo
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F
Gradius, I think I just played you my tac name is Garuda 1 btw, that densetu guy is a hacker I shot him with manny odmms and missiles and he still didn't die. :(

Gradius

Gradius

Rookie

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Plane:Eurofighter Typhoon II
Yeah Garuda 1, Su47 boy. Yes i hate those hackers but have to deal with it. I hope to play next time with you, last time was cool. The only problem i have is my stick gone broken, but still works(the plane goes crazy with yaw).

skyace1000

skyace1000

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts
questions and Q&A

questions

how do i know when i unlock all weapons for that plane because i just learn possible not all of the planes do not have all 8 weapons

do i unlock ace by beating all missions on hard free mission or not

do you unlock SP01 by S ranking all hard or by beating every mission on Ace (and yes i know you have to S rank all missions on ace to unlock SP02)

Can i Unlock the Fenrir on free mission it said to unlock it i just have to beat 21A on ace to unlock will it unlock if i do it on free mission

Q&A

Q Can you unlock second playthrough planes in free mission
A Yes first you have to beat campaign twice and then you can unlock second playthrough planes (Tip make the second playthrough on hard so you can unlock most of the planes and yes you can get the fenrir in free mission just be 21A on ACE Free mission or not another tip S rank 21A not only you get the fenrir but you also get the Valcorac too)

Q how do you unlock Colors and Weapons
A Easy question just keep destorying Enemys and winning missions with that plane 6 colors possibly 8 weapons on some planes (i know the F-5 is one that has 8 weapons)

Q Can i do free mission to get money and before i beat campaign
A Yes this also helps saving up for the best planes Like the F-22 Yf-23 Su-37 F-15S/MTD X-02 Falken you know what i mean it helps save up for the plane in the caterorgy as the ones over there

Q Can i get Parts in Free mission (remember you have to shoot down aces for the parts)

A Yes and No You can get the First playthrough parts in free mission not the second playthrough parts (tip play on hard or Ace to get parts not normal because it has to be hard for 80% of the parts on the second playthrough)

Edited by skyace1000, 10 January 2012 - 12:11 PM.

Boreas249

Boreas249

The Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,916 posts
  • Squad:Belkan Air Force
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor
The voice acting may not be that great, but I never get tired of hearing the VIP squeal like a stuck pig. It's just hilarious listening to him whine and cower the way he does.

Hornet

Hornet

The Ace of Aces

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,985 posts
  • Squad:Belkan Air Force/ Funky Squadron
  • Plane:F-14D Super Tomcat

Yeah Garuda 1, Su47 boy. Yes i hate those hackers but have to deal with it. I hope to play next time with you, last time was cool. The only problem i have is my stick gone broken, but still works(the plane goes crazy with yaw).

Hmm, I didn't think you could set the yaw to the stick,and that like ACX it was on the D-Pad. Just an observation =3

Garuda168

Garuda168

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
YOu know what they should do? --- they should include every plane that was ever in the ace combat series into the next psp game... that would be great. XD

Orcagirl

Orcagirl

☆★ FighterjetKin ★☆

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts
Then neeeeeeeeed to make a game for the PsVita...Im getting it next week but I'll play on WipEout ;)

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Strong in the ways of the Raptor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
  • Squad:345th TFW: The Lancers
PSVita's on my wishlist, but first I'm getting a PS3. I agree with you, Orcagirl. Ace Combat NEEDS to come to PSVita. For now, though, I'm in the WipEout mood.

Garuda168

Garuda168

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
haha i has a borrowed ps3.... im planning on buying a PS4 if it ever comes out, or something of that sort thats next gen. PS3 is getting old. and moldy.
I never liked the Xbox...
that was random
I play mostly in AH now, i rarely play JA anymore. :D?

Josh

Josh

Rookie

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Squad:345th TFW The Lancers
can anyone give me a link to a good guide for beating final boss on ace and/or one how to get all wepons planes etc...

-josh

Grabacr8492

Grabacr8492

Noob

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Squad:Razgriz
  • Plane:F-14D Super Tomcat
what system do i need to play joint assault on?

Garuda168

Garuda168

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
PSP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users