Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

You know you suck at AC when..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
579 replies to this topic

scottishace

scottishace

Glasgow Rangers Champions Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
A little too far SF. There goes the radar, my circuits re toast. *DOH* I'm qouting AC characters again.

Axdsilva

Axdsilva

Silverstar of the Golden Altar (sounds cool eh?)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts
You try to land on the Kestrel on mission 3

Red_Swallow

Red_Swallow

A Pilot that Lives by Pride

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts
When you actually try to land on the Arkbird, or drop bombs on it.

scottishace

scottishace

Glasgow Rangers Champions Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
When taking off for mission twenty (ancient walls) you try to land on the Kestrel which is in port along with the Andromeda. Although why shouldn't you be able to land on the Kestrel with gear out I don't know.

ShackontheTarget

ShackontheTarget

Quattro Bajeena

• Members
  • 8,251 posts
...when you try landing on mission 20 on one of the hangars or when you stay low on M20 and fly over the Iced Ground for as long as possible.
:)
I dont really suck i experemented.

Guest_Mobius 01_*

Guest_Mobius 01_*
  • Guests
When you crash into the ground, admit it theres 30k feet you could be at but you haaaaaaaaaad to go to the ground didn't you? :)

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts

When you actually try to land on the Arkbird, or drop bombs on it.

Hey, that actually works, you know? Works on the Hresvelgr, too......

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts

Well, a Yellow says something along the lines of: "Who got me? See who's responsible for that shot!" I believe that Yellow retreats...some say it's 13.

<sigh> If you read this somewhere, you probably also read my oh-so-correct response, which is that you should compare this voice, which has a more guttural, possibly slavic accent, to the IDENTIFIED voice of Thirteen in Stonehenge Offensive, which is more of a British accent.

Red_Swallow

Red_Swallow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts

Hey, that actually works, you know? Works on the Hresvelgr, too......

I know it works on the Hresvelgr...but I never tried that on the Arkbird...perhaps that's why I couldn't get a higher score on White Bird Part II.

Gai Murakumo

Gai Murakumo

SMS Legal Dept.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,652 posts

Just thought id post a topic like this. This isnt trying to be mean. Its to put some humorous stuff that might happen to people who havent mastered AC yet. :)

You can't kill anything with the QAAMs, especialy the AC4 incarnation.

Snowbird 14

Snowbird 14

Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
when you get shot down by a B-2 (it happend to me)

Guest_wildferret2004_*

Guest_wildferret2004_*
  • Guests
You know you suck at AC when you keep trying to make friends with the enemy.

The_Duck_Ace

The_Duck_Ace

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts
You know you suck in AC when you don't look at your at altittude level and get angry that you died when Thunderhead stops counting down

wetman

wetman

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
When you die at the last seconds of a mission

Necron 1

Necron 1

Infamous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,228 posts

<sigh> If you read this somewhere, you probably also read my oh-so-correct response, which is that you should compare this voice, which has a more guttural, possibly slavic accent, to the IDENTIFIED voice of Thirteen in Stonehenge Offensive, which is more of a British accent.

B)

It sounded like a pissed-off 13 to me in Shattered Skies, so I'M pretty sure it's him. But who the hell is the heavily accented guy that says <<It's a ribbon>>?

Guest_RustyDroid_*

Guest_RustyDroid_*
  • Guests
You somehow manage to fall off the end of the takeoff ramp at Valais Air Base and crash.

You wonder what the pretty colors around stuff mean.

Guest_OverDrive_*

Guest_OverDrive_*
  • Guests
*You barely live after fighting off Schwarze squadron on Ace mode, only to crash into a mountain...*

*You just barely manage to defeat the Arkbird on Ace mode, only to crash into it...*

Red_Swallow

Red_Swallow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts
You actually let your plane coast into the ground...after you beat Sorcerer squadron.

Spectre

Spectre

F├╝hrer of Corporated Spira

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
when you just posted sumthin corny in the "You know you play too much AC when..." thread :huh:

RzB

RzB

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
When you get shot down by an AA gun in Mission 18 on AC5....(Happened to me...of course i was useing the S-32...what a great A2G plane...)