Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ace Combat joint Assault official aircraft list

• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Raptor 1 'Dragonheart'

Strong in the ways of the Raptor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
  • Squad:345th TFW: The Lancers
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor
Some people are actually saying that the bi-winged airborne fortress known as "Spirious" looks like an X-49 on steroids (dubbed by Rolf_blaze_dk on ES). I like the new airborne fortresses, although the Gleipnir was pretty sweet looking too.

Back on topic, looking at the demo, I see all the planes from ACX + F6F Hellcat + A6M Zero + AV-8B Harrier + possible new superplane = 44 planes total. Seriously, there are 44 plane slots in the hangar.

Mac_Dude

Mac_Dude

Seasoned Chicken Nugget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Squad:XFA-27 Fanatics
  • Plane:XFA-27
A: All the AC superplanes don't belong in the real world! Go back to strangereal!

B: After seeing that there are going to be WWII planes, now I HAVE to get a PSP... Yay.

akiraacecombat

akiraacecombat

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F
New aircraft spotted,type unknown but seems new on AC series:
Posted Image

Edit: Yes its an apalis,these colours make it look like other prototype aircraft.

Edited by akiraacecombat, 03 August 2010 - 12:06 PM.

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ

• Members
  • 6,904 posts
  • Squad:DAS FUNK
  • Plane:JAS-39C Gripen
That's an Apalis...
You know from ACX? That game that didn't cam out for the PS2 but still EXISTED?

Geez...

Espada1

Espada1

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Squad:345th, The Lancers
  • Plane:Su-33 Flanker-D
you gotta love that plane, cant wait till it comes out on console

Namco_Bandai

Namco_Bandai

Noob

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified
Really enjoying reading your excitement about the new aircrafts for ACJA! I actually work with Namco Bandai and am hoping to be an asset to you all as you look to learn more about this year's release before you buy it. As some of you have noted, we have an amazing inventory of over 40 aircrafts to choose from, including commercial jets and historic prop crafts. The great thing is that they are all totally customizable - from their emblem and color to the engine, wings, weapons and avionics. If you haven't already, I suggest checking out this clip which displays the full arsenal we are dealing with this year. Let me know if you have any questions about the game. I'll be around to help you guys out with whatever you may need.

Necron 1

Necron 1

Infamous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,228 posts
  • Squad:FEAF
  • Plane:Su-35 Flanker-E
Taking this with a grain of salt.

Espada1

Espada1

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Squad:345th, The Lancers
  • Plane:Su-33 Flanker-D

Taking this with a grain of salt.

i do not understand what that idiom means. well since namdai is so pleasd with its reception, we should all get a pre released copy. all in favour say yea.

ICEYOUCOLD

ICEYOUCOLD

Permabanned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Really enjoying reading your excitement about the new aircrafts for ACJA! I actually work with Namco Bandai and am hoping to be an asset to you all as you look to learn more about this year's release before you buy it. As some of you have noted, we have an amazing inventory of over 40 aircrafts to choose from, including commercial jets and historic prop crafts. The great thing is that they are all totally customizable - from their emblem and color to the engine, wings, weapons and avionics. If you haven't already, I suggest checking out this clip which displays the full arsenal we are dealing with this year. Let me know if you have any questions about the game. I'll be around to help you guys out with whatever you may need.

Yo namco bring AC to the PS3.

Edited by ICEYOU, 05 August 2010 - 05:56 PM.

ICEYOUCOLD

ICEYOUCOLD

Permabanned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts
http://offy.jp/commu...ies/show/304837

IN THE ZONE!

CanyonSurfer

CanyonSurfer

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Squad:51st Mercenary Division
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon

Handhelds are cool and all, but I think most people here are waiting for the next console title. I can appreciate that you're willing to talk to us here. Thanks.

ICEYOUCOLD

ICEYOUCOLD

Permabanned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts
Namco has been pretty consistent in delivering console quality titles to the psp. Technically their games are among the most impressive on the system, and I've yet to play one where I felt like it was hampered by the mere fact that it's on the PSP. I've long since learned to stop being a skeptic after being blown away by the quality of stuff like Tekken 5/6, Ace Combat X, and the Ridge Racers games on psp.

Edited by ICEYOU, 05 August 2010 - 06:45 PM.

AceWombat

AceWombat

Wah?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,301 posts
  • Plane:F-4E Phantom II

He's an employee of an advertisement agency working with Namdai to advertise Joint Assault.

More likely he's just some guy trying to make himself look good.

dubit

dubit

Vintage Gamer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,878 posts
  • Squad:F.E.A.F.
  • Plane:Tornado GR.4

More likely he's just some guy trying to make himself look good.

Don't make that judgment just yet AW. When AC6 released they were here then as well. Remember everyone, be courteous & in the very least, you could learn a few things about this game.

This. If Namco really cared about ACS, they would have made an account here LONG ago.

Oh, and your crazy if you think Namco-Bandai doesn't visit this place every once in awhile. :P

{edit} - after scrolling up a couple pages I can clearly see that this thread needs some cleaning. Had I been here at the time maybe even a few days posting priv's removed for a couple of you. I'm going to remove the stuff, but don't want to see it agian.

F-16CJ (ES)

F-16CJ (ES)

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts
  • Squad:The Farce
  • Plane:F/A-18C Hornet
For the sake of Ace Combat, MAKE AC7!!!!

Xpand

Xpand

DUN DUN DUUUN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,117 posts
  • Plane:MiG-21bis Fishbed-L

For the sake of Ace Combat, MAKE AC7!!!!

DUDE!!! AC7 is Assault Horizon...

Wait what? I mean, you're around here and don't listen to our complains!! I'm outraged!!

Edited by Xpand, 11 August 2010 - 09:55 AM.

AceWombat

AceWombat

Wah?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,301 posts
  • Plane:F-4E Phantom II

DUDE!!! AC7 is Assault Horizon...

But then, surely they would put a number in its debut trailer, no?

Flakbird 1

Flakbird 1

Plane Nerd Powers, GO!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts
  • Squad:Aeolus Wing
  • Plane:F-16C Fighting Falcon
On topic, I heard that some corporate jets were going to be in it. (Please God no more Mitsubishis, I'd hate to have to fly a F-CK-1ing Diamond 300...)

F-16CJ (ES)

F-16CJ (ES)

Top Gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts
  • Squad:The Farce
  • Plane:F/A-18C Hornet
Wew!

We also know the F-5E is playable, the Viggen most likely will be, and the Hellcat and Zero are going to make an appearance.

Poker Pop

Poker Pop

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Squad:Aquila Wing
  • Plane:F-15 ACTIVE
There's gonna be a 747 200B.

For what reason, I don't know. But you can fly it.

Prove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users