Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

181st Tactical Research Wing, 421st Experimental Squadron

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

Lintyelm

Lintyelm

Rookie

• Members
  • 31 posts
Alright Sabre

Sabrestrike

Sabrestrike

"You keep the razor-sharp planes you shave your nuts with.&

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
Okay guys... I've decided to take up a few of the rules of Aeolus... One being that you MUST have one AC game in order to join, and that if you've got a game that's military themed for a common platform... I'll C&P the rule from Aeolus forum later. >>

-=cipher*rei=-

-=cipher*rei=-

I hope I didn't brain my damage...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts
ive decided to join but someone jacked my psp(and my 16gb MMC where my acx is). so i stand down.

Sabrestrike

Sabrestrike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
k cut the chatter. If you are planning on getting another PSP and ACX cipher, you may join once you get it. I'm always open.

Edited by Sabrestrike, 26 August 2010 - 10:52 AM.

-=cipher*rei=-

-=cipher*rei=-

• Members
  • 4,589 posts
yeah i will buy new, but dont know when. Because i do still have loan to pay.

Varyag

Varyag

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
Name: Vitor

Squadron Number (Must be Scypio #): 2

Callsign: Wolf

Time You've Been On ACS: Uhm... 2 days, but some lurking before that

Previous Squadrons (Leave blank if this is your first squadron):

Are you willing to play in ALL forms of Ace Combat?: Yes

What Ace Combat games do you own?: 3, 4, 5 and Zero

Aircraft you fly (Favorite Fighter Aircraft of the AC series)?: F-15S/MTD

XBL gamertag:

What time zone do you live in?: -3 GMT

Member of any other AC related forums and member name on that site?

Can you help with graphics (Signatures, Wallpapers, Avatars, Forum Graphics)?: Maybe, but I´m not very skilled

Will you be ACTIVE for ALL FORMS OF COMPETITION (Wars, In-Squad Competitions, Squad-vs-Squad Competitions, and the like)?: I believe so!

Edited by Varyag, 29 August 2010 - 03:30 PM.

Cipher(KTO)

Cipher(KTO)

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
Name: John

Squadron Number (Must be Scypio #): 13

Callsign: Ghost

Time You've Been On ACS:5 months

Previous Squadrons :

Are you willing to play in ALL forms of Ace Combat?: yes

What Ace Combat games do you own?: 2,3,4,5,zero

Aircraft you fly (Favorite Fighter Aircraft of the AC series)?: F-15 C Eagle

XBL gamertag:

What time zone do you live in?: GMT -5

Can you help with graphics (Signatures, Wallpapers, Avatars, Forum Graphics)?:not likely

Sabrestrike

Sabrestrike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
You two are in. Welcome Wolf and Ghost. Make sure that you two register for the forum. I will send you two the password for the Scypio-only forums.

Edited by Sabrestrike, 29 August 2010 - 06:09 PM.

Sabrestrike

Sabrestrike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
All Scypio squadron members: If you have a Skype, I am up for adding you to my Skype to talk about squadron business, different tactics, and just normal things other than Ace Combat. PM me your Skype if you want. I want to try and make a tightly-knit squadron, where everyone knows each other and will help each other out quickly in AC6 when they need it...

...My personal reason is "I just want to talk to my squadmates other than just in forums or PMs". It's more fun to talk via voice chat. ^^;

Jester.

Jester.

Your Masta

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Application Form:

Name: Alec

Squadron Number (Must be Scypio #):8

Callsign:Codz

Time You've Been On ACS:probably a couple hours.

Previous Squadrons (Leave blank if this is your first squadron):

Are you willing to play in ALL forms of Ace Combat?: I only own Ace Combat 04 and Ace Combat 6

What Ace Combat games do you own?:Ace ombat 04 and Ace Combat 6

Aircraft you fly (Favorite Fighter Aircraft of the AC series)?: F-15E and F/A-18

XBL gamertag:BombproofCODZ95

What time zone do you live in?:Eastern time

Can you help with graphics (Signatures, Wallpapers, Avatars, Forum Graphics)?:Nope.

Will you be ACTIVE for ALL FORMS OF COMPETITION (Wars, In-Squad Competitions, Squad-vs-Squad Competitions, and the like)?:Maybe

He's in BTCG guys...

Edited by Jester., 23 September 2010 - 05:44 PM.

Sabrestrike

Sabrestrike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
ALRIGHT FOLKS, I NEED YOUR INPUT!

I've been thinking about starting a weekly practice with Aeolus, same date and time as their current practice.

HawkerKestrel

HawkerKestrel

Sukhoi Conga Line!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts
I'm in, I guess. Learning to be on the offensive in combat would probably be nice, seeing as I usually keep on the defensive for most of the match.

-=cipher*rei=-

-=cipher*rei=-

• Members
  • 4,589 posts
Posted Image
so?? can i now??

Sabrestrike

Sabrestrike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
Alrighty bro. Just post your form in here, and 'yer good to go. :U

Sorry it took so long for me to notice it, I forgot about ACS for a while. ._.;

Sabrestrike

Sabrestrike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW, ACE COMBAT: ASSAULT HORIZON IS OUT (duh), AND I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO GET IT (It's for either PS3 or 360) AND PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE UNTIL YOU'RE THE BEST PILOTS AVAILABLE.

Now that I'm done broadcasting my message... I want to list off a few things that have been going on:

I have not been able to do anything for Ace Combat or the squadron because we are in the middle of a "deadline-less move" to a place we inherited (which needs a LOT of work)... So I'm sorry for making everyone feel neglected. Other than that, I want to let you guys know that I'm going to try my hardest to get back into the game, and I would like to get messages back from whoever is still in the squadron.

Unfortunately, Pilot7893 has left for the Belkan Air Force. I am sorry to see him go, especially since it was most likely for the inactivity of the squadron, and this was truly my fault for failing to keep the squadron actively flying. I have regretted it, and still do regret the inactivity. Sometimes I wonder if I could even come back to it...

Well, no more. It's time I leave my little ol' rocking chair and strap back down in the pilot's seat... As Scypio 1.

I admit, I would like to ask for some participation in the Scypio forum again... I will provide the link at the end of this message, along with an online chatroom that I have created for the site and the squadron itself.

I am also going to ask that everyone check out Aeolus's sign-up sheets and add their gamertags, if you haven't done so already. I will be asking Bean if they would like to practice again, but I would like for everyone to do at least one round in the practice with Aeolus as if you're in a true do-or-die fight: As aggressive as you can be, pushing the envelope to its entire limit, yet keep each others' backs covered. Use callsigns during that fight, familiarize yourselves with each others' callsigns, almost as if you were brothers... Technically, we are "brothers", but we must keep together. Very rarely does a single pilot survive engagement with 10-15 other players all out to get you... As much as I would admit I would like for that to change with us, I would love for everyone to work together as a single cohesive unit to dominate the skies.

If possible, I may relay messages through Nitropacked. Sadly I do not have a 360 or a PS3, so I cannot play along with you guys, but I can relay different ideas during the practice via text if everyone is capable of having their computer close by during their games.

Although my words may seem I'm taking this rather seriously (y so serious, you may ask), I am just trying to make everyone the best they can be, trained toward teamwork and skills to pull off maneuvers many would have a hard time with, while still have the element of fun. Maybe you can slip between a bunch of buildings and they'll have a hard time trying to stay with you... Or you can pursue them like a pack of wolves before giving them the final sting. Whatever it is, I wish everyone the best of luck, happy hunting, may the Angels guide your wings...

...And let Scypio's tail strike the heart of the enemy.

--Christian Flint, Scypio 1, "Sabrestrike"

http://z7.invisionfr...dex.php?act=idx

http://scypio.chatango.com

Sabrestrike

Sabrestrike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
Sorry guys... But I've gotten no response from anyone, even when I tried to contact them by other means.

So unfortunately, I am disbanding this squadron. I know, we didn't even do anything and we didn't even last that long, but that was mostly my fault, and I am sorry for going inactive for that time...

But the point of the matter is that we have no activity, even when I attempt to stir some up.

I'm sorry. I hope you all find some better squadrons to fly with than this one...

--Sabrestrike