Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

181st Tactical Research Wing, 421st Experimental Squadron

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

Sabrestrike

Sabrestrike

"You keep the razor-sharp planes you shave your nuts with.&

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
Welcome to the squadron, Vostok. Register for the forums if you haven't already... Rock can register as well.

I will give you the passwords for the Scypio-Only section in a bit.

Nitropacked

Nitropacked

Rookie

• Members
  • 31 posts

Welcome to the squadron, Vostok. Register for the forums if you haven't already... Rock can register as well.

I will give you the passwords for the Scypio-Only section in a bit.

I have already registered. Also, I got your message. If there's anything I can help out with, let me know.

ryebread442

ryebread442

ASC Farcelona Striker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
Good to see Vostok has a home again.

Also, I'm glad to see a new squad gaining members so quickly. If you ever want to set up a match with the BAF, let us know. PM Silver Hawk7, or CayceG for AC6, or Me,The Protector, and Reverse Eleven for legacy. Or you can contact Ocelot The Doctor as he's our CO.

Good luck!

Sabrestrike

Sabrestrike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
Thanks. I appreciate the support, from all y'all.

Now... Let's see...

Roster So Far:

"Sabrestrike": F-16XL Cranked Arrow, Head Of Research, Scypio 1
"Riptide": F-16C Fighting Falcon, Scypio 5
"Rock": SU-33 Flanker-D, Scypio 6*
"Vostok": SU-27 Flanker-B, Scypio 7

*-- Admin, to be one you need a bit of experience and a good reason to be able to be one.

...Four members so far... What happened to #2, #3, and #4?

HawkerKestrel

HawkerKestrel

Sukhoi Conga Line!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts
I picked 5 because it's my favorite number, Rock picked 6 because we're going to work as a 2 plane team, and Vostok picked 7 because it was his favorite number.

Sabrestrike

Sabrestrike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
I'M ALIVE!

Yes, everyone, I'm back. With a shiny new laptop charger, too!

Now, just so everybody knows... I've got a $50 Gamestop Gift Certificate that I'm going to use to buy AC6, and my GF has a 360. I'll see if she can bring it over sometime so I could play AC6 and see what the gameplay's like, and maybe try and save up enough money to buy myself my own 360.

HawkerKestrel

HawkerKestrel

Sukhoi Conga Line!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts
Cool. I myself have just picked up a used PS2 from Gamestop, and a copy of Ace Combat 04. I'll try to figure out how to connect the thing to the internet, and my horizons will be expanded a bit.

RazgrizRogue

RazgrizRogue

HAHA STUPID NEEEEEERDS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Cool. I myself have just picked up a used PS2 from Gamestop, and a copy of Ace Combat 04. I'll try to figure out how to connect the thing to the internet, and my horizons will be expanded a bit.

While you can connect a PS2 to the internet AC04 does not support it so I'd suggest just playing the game

Sabrestrike

Sabrestrike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
By the way guys... We're going to need to find a way to practice...

The guys who already play AC6 can practice with themselves, but that's only going to be temporary...

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ

• Members
  • 6,906 posts

If it was THAT easy here...

Sabrestrike

Sabrestrike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
...Okay, I think this is enough chatting for right now...

ONLY post in here if you're willing to join Scypio... Which probably won't happen, considering nobody joins low-level squadrons anymore. But hey, I'm gullible. I'll keep trying.

dubit

dubit

Vintage Gamer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,878 posts
I wouldn't go so far as to say that.

Every squadron here started as a low level group. Your off to a decent start and have (imo) the BEST looking insignia of all of them. Would love to recruit you to do one for the Black Talons as we are most definately graphically challenged. Keep your topic alive, show that your doing things and interact with other squads by maybe forming an "Alliance" such as what the S&S/FEAF did for awhile. While it was an "unofficial" alliance, it worked well on the PS3 side and we won quite a few battles together.

It's in ways like that which your Squad will grow. Personally, I think you'll do alright here. :P

Sabrestrike

Sabrestrike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
Oh... Thanks.

We're pretty much have Aeolus in a protectorate sort of alliance... But I think I could get some more allies from other places... Maybe get some friends in the Black Talons, hm? :)

dubit

dubit

Vintage Gamer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,878 posts
That'd be Galm (Mobius8492) who would have to make that decision as I'm only the XO. But yeah, I'd say the chances of it would be good. If you've got an alliance with Aeolus already, then your probably good.

Best of luck to you and your Squadron. :P

Sabrestrike

Sabrestrike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
Thank you dubit. I'll talk to M8492 in a bit... See if he'd agree. >>

Sabrestrike

Sabrestrike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
Scypio is now allied with the Black Talons. They will help us with practice, and will also help out our protectorate Aeolus squadron if need be.

Edited by Sabrestrike, 11 August 2010 - 12:48 PM.

Lintyelm

Lintyelm

Rookie

• Members
  • 31 posts
Name: Treyvon

Squadron Number (Must be Scypio #): 4

Callsign: Black cat

Time You've Been On ACS: Joined today

Previous Squadrons (Leave blank if this is your first squadron):

Are you willing to play in ALL forms of Ace Combat?: Yes

What Ace Combat games do you own?: AC6, AC5, AC0 (Btw cant play AC5 or AC0 until i get my PS2 back)

Aircraft you fly (Favorite Fighter Aircraft of the AC series)?: Currently the F-15E Strike Eagle, but im also using other aircraft

XBL gamertag: Lintyelm

What time zone do you live in?: UTC−06

Member of any other AC related forums and member name on that site?: No

Can you help with graphics (Signatures, Wallpapers, Avatars, Forum Graphics)?: No

Will you be ACTIVE for ALL FORMS OF COMPETITION (Wars, In-Squad Competitions, Squad-vs-Squad Competitions, and the like)?: Yes

I may be new to the forums, but im not a noob.

HawkerKestrel

HawkerKestrel

Sukhoi Conga Line!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts
No one said you were, don't sweat it.
Welcome ;)

Lintyelm

Lintyelm

Rookie

• Members
  • 31 posts
Heh, alright

Sabrestrike

Sabrestrike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
'yer in. Welcome to the squadron Black Cat. Register for the forums if you haven't already, and I will send you a PM containing the passwords for the different Scypio-only forums.

AND, once you get your PS2 back... I might challenge you to a 1v1 showdown and see how good you are... :(

Edited by Sabrestrike, 12 August 2010 - 11:11 AM.