Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ace Planes and the SP Scheme

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

YF-23

YF-23

Louis Posteur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • Plane:YF-23A
Hmm, I liked the MiG-31M's SPP. Snowflakes. Plus I like blue.

Guest_Yellow 14_*

Guest_Yellow 14_*
  • Guests
What? There is no SP-paint for F-15S? Now i'm really pissed off. :)

Timerlane

Timerlane

Overseer of Slag Determination

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts
  • Squad:Old Legacy-Series Grognard
  • Plane:MiG-31 Foxhound-A

What? There is no SP-paint for F-15S? Now i'm really pissed off. :)

Nope; despite the fact that the Grabacr(and Ofnir) are technically "aces"(lol), their paint schemes are designated as BL(Belkan).

Guest_mx808_*

Guest_mx808_*
  • Guests
I wished the BL-scheme looked like this...

Posted Image

...in the daytime ! B)

-SF-

-SF-

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Squad:FA
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F
Honestly that doesnt look all that good.

Green Giant

Green Giant

Yellow Squadron Commander

• Members
  • 7,330 posts
  • Squad:Aquila Wing/Yellow Squadron
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon
This topic wasn't pinned for a wish list. This is for a reference if what IS... Not what you want....

Please don't spam it up with useless pics.... <_<

Guest_Gunner Paine_*

Guest_Gunner Paine_*
  • Guests
[quote name='warlord' date='Jun 8 2006, 09:49 AM' post='74804']
Since there are so many requests for this, I figured I'd post these.

Mission 3 Narrow Margin: Zippang (F-14D)
Posted Image

man thats beautiful the F14 with flowers and in purple Ogm sweet

Geist

Geist

kthxbai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts
It's perfect for Nagase (I know many don't like her, okay, but I'm not that pissed off ...). She's a girl in the end ... why not give her flowers? ^^

The point is, cherry blossoms have a deep, deep, DEEP meaning for japanese people (and Nagase is ... err, kind of in the world of AC). Violett is a royal color btw. It was very expensive and laborious to make (some kind of snake had to be cooked and then "wrung out". Especially the cooking process caused an infernal miasma - the people who made this smelled like death, so bad, they never got it off their skin again).
So these people who made the color and sold it were rich, but seen with both respect and disgust among society.
History lesson over. :o

The Rafale's schem suits Chopper the best, Snow has to fly the MiG-31 M (but I don't like the MiG-31, so I won't give it to anyone), all that's left for Grimm is the E/A-18G - too plain compared to the others ...

No wonder Ofnir and Grabacr are reffered as [BL], they are, after all, belkan. And needed a scheme that would fit their role in their respective armies (Osea, Yuktobania) ... I like a plain gey Su-35 and the F-15s/MTD's scheme is not that bad ...

Just my opinion on all that.

And thanks for the pictures, warlord. Much use for me, I'm makin gmy own ace squadrons now and can more easily compare my ideas to what was already there.

[edit:]
Yay! 222nd post.

Mobius1

Mobius1

• Members
  • 6,820 posts
  • Squad:N/A Squadron
Lol, Mindripper's a hippie!

Guest_Gunner Paine_*

Guest_Gunner Paine_*
  • Guests
[quote name='Aurum' date='Jun 22 2006, 04:05 AM' post='82635']
It's perfect for Nagase (I know many don't like her, okay, but I'm not that pissed off ...). She's a girl in the end ... why not give her flowers? ^^

i can believe that people dont like nagase....and i wonder why please someone tell me why......????????? cause in my eyes she kicks as s i mean shes a ace pilot let see you do that.........one of the strongest video game females i have ever seen..............

Mobius1

Mobius1

• Members
  • 6,820 posts
All she does is whine about the war.

Guest_Gunner Paine_*

Guest_Gunner Paine_*
  • Guests

All she does is whine about the war.

well casue shes sweet and doesnt wanna see people die is there something wrong with that

thats still not a good enough reason for people to hate nagase

Mobius1

Mobius1

• Members
  • 6,820 posts
She whines TOO MUCH. "Did you have to use that beautful white bird for this war?" "I dont want to see more soldiers lose their lives." Why is she in the OADF then?

Guest_Gunner Paine_*

Guest_Gunner Paine_*
  • Guests

She whines TOO MUCH. "Did you have to use that beautful white bird for this war?" "I dont want to see more soldiers lose their lives." Why is she in the OADF then?

well thats just sad that you would hate someone especially someone as nice and sweet as nagase just cause of that reason :huh:

YF-23

YF-23

Louis Posteur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • Plane:YF-23A
She doesn't whine enough to get annoying IMO. As for why she joined the OADF, she probably joined because of Harling's peace policy, so she would know that she would only defend her own country and would not be on the offensive. She just hates war. Hell, everybody hates war. Her "whining" as you call it is just an emotionally realistic approach to war.

But this isn't a topic about Nagase. This is about SP paints. Discussion over (and no, I don't care how much yu want to prove me wrong or say that Nagase ends up being annoying, enough spam already).

Green Giant

Green Giant

Yellow Squadron Commander

• Members
  • 7,330 posts
  • Squad:Aquila Wing/Yellow Squadron
Hey, do we have to spam this topic up talking about Nagase???? Geesh, what a waste of bandwidth... :huh:

Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Captain Troy Handsome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • Squad:International Rescue
  • Plane:Mirage 2000C
I should make the "WE LOVE NAGASE!!!!!" topic. Back ON topic.....I do enjoy the F-14D's SP scheme because it is different and works well as opposed to the F-4's Flower scheme.

Guest_Ace of Aces_*

Guest_Ace of Aces_*
  • Guests
My favourite SPs are the Mobius 1 F-22, the incredibly yellow EA-6, the fiery R-B01, the stripey X-29, the winter MiG-31M and the hippy looking F-4G and F-14D. :lol:

Geist

Geist

kthxbai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts
WHAT? HIPPY (looking) F-14D???

You SO have no idea how deep the meaning of the "sakura" (cherry blossom) is to the japanese people!

Guest_Ace of Aces_*

Guest_Ace of Aces_*
  • Guests
It's gay, it's uncanny. Come back when you learn not to overuse question marks. :lol:

And about YF-23 saying everyone hates war: I don't. I think it kicks ass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users