Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ace Planes and the SP Scheme

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

Razgriz 3

Razgriz 3

Rookie

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor
Thanks man, I know its just YELLOW, but I go by Yellow 13 because of the paint. thanks tho.

Rickyace

Rickyace

Noob

• Members
  • 2 posts
I cant find the F-2 "Cypher" were is he!!!!!

Eisvogel

Eisvogel

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Squad:345th Tactical Fighter Squadron
  • Plane:Yak-141 Freestyle

I cant find the F-2 "Cypher" were is he!!!!!

Hi dude, be sure to say hello to everyone here by posting in the "Introduce Yourselves" topic, in the "Open Discussion" forum

"Cypher" appears at mission 18, it spawns north of the fortress at the middle of the mission

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

basic gameplay modes - $49.99

• Members
  • 5,968 posts
  • Squad:ザ・ファンキー小隊
  • Plane:MiG-1.44 Flatpack
It kinda makes me want to laugh at the fact that he has owned the damn game for 5 years and still cannot find one simple ace that you can spawn just by destroying everything quickly.

Edited by Gracidia, 11 April 2011 - 05:25 PM.

Chopper15

Chopper15

Playing without trash-talking has no sense at all

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts
  • Squad:345th TFW 'Lancers'
  • Plane:F-15E Strike Eagle

Gracidia
destroy enemy quickly

enemy GROUND troops, you can destroy the planes around and the enemy tanks at the enter of the fortress, leave some bunkers, that's how I found it

Eisvogel

Eisvogel

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Squad:345th Tactical Fighter Squadron
  • Plane:Yak-141 Freestyle
XDD, this is better

Gracidia
destroy enemy quickly

Ace name: GRACIDIA
Spawns when a noob joins ACS. Shoot him down quickly at mission start

;) ;)

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

• Members
  • 5,968 posts
I WIN!

EDIT: I'm not mean to ALL noobs, only the ones that ask questions that can be solved with common sense and some amount of work.

Edited by Gracidia, 11 April 2011 - 06:10 PM.

Chopper15

Chopper15

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

I WIN!

EDIT: I'm not mean to ALL noobs, only the ones that ask questions that can be solved with common sense and some amount of work.

I don't know if be happy or cry, will be the 2 at timePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Green Giant

Green Giant

Yellow Squadron Commander

• Members
  • 7,330 posts
  • Squad:Aquila Wing/Yellow Squadron
  • Plane:EF2000 Typhoon
You know, if people would read this entire topic, they might just find the information they need, like a link to the Ace Combat 5 walkthrough that is on ign.com website.

It kinda makes me want to laugh at the fact that he has owned the damn game for 5 years and still cannot find one simple ace that you can spawn just by destroying everything quickly.

Actually that's incorrect. The F-2A will appear after all other aircraft are destroyed. If you destroy the ground targets too quickly, it will not appear. So, you need to take out the Flankers and Gripens first, then the ground targets.

So you take out the first two Gripens at the beginning of the mission, then proceed to take out the ground targets quickly before the mission update. Two Flankers will appear from the north, take them out. After the mission update, Gripens will start spawning from the underground hanger. It's much easier to destroy them on the runway, so 2 missiles will take care of the first one. Then you will see two Flankers approaching from the end of the runway. Engage them quickly before the next Gripen spawns. Continue this until the least gripen is destroyed, then the F-2A will appear approaching from the north.

I WIN!

No... YOU Lose..

You probably didn't know the answer, but just had to post something anyway, so you just bash someone.

Edited by Green Giant, 12 April 2011 - 10:23 AM.

Kaiten Sushi-kun

Kaiten Sushi-kun

• Members
  • 5,968 posts

You know, if people would read this entire topic, they might just find the information they need, like a link to the Ace Combat 5 walkthrough that is on ign.com website.

Actually that's incorrect. The F-2A will appear after all other aircraft are destroyed. If you destroy the ground targets too quickly, it will not appear. So, you need to take out the Flankers and Gripens first, then the ground targets.

So you take out the first two Gripens at the beginning of the mission, then proceed to take out the ground targets quickly before the mission update. Two Flankers will appear from the north, take them out. After the mission update, Gripens will start spawning from the underground hanger. It's much easier to destroy them on the runway, so 2 missiles will take care of the first one. Then you will see two Flankers approaching from the end of the runway. Engage them quickly before the next Gripen spawns. Continue this until the least gripen is destroyed, then the F-2A will appear approaching from the north.

No... YOU Lose..

You probably didn't know the answer, but just had to post something anyway, so you just bash someone.

Sure, Sure, whatever, blowing everything up has never failed to spawn an ace for me before, so, I'll just go with that.

Chopper15

Chopper15

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Sure, Sure, whatever, blowing everything up has never failed to spawn an ace for me before, so, I'll just go with that.

at least, I win, only, I forget said the part of the planes, just, destroy all planes

MashedPotatoes

MashedPotatoes

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Plane:F-2A Viper Zero
Man, I love Mindripper's paint.

Alex

Alex

Killer Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Squad:504th TFS "Panthers"
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor
To save everyone a trouble check this out and READ it completely

AC5 Walktrough

Angelfire

Angelfire

Straight outta Belka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Squad:Belkan Air Force
  • Plane:F-14A Tomcat
Does anyone have any suggestions on which plane to use in 8492 to get Twice Dead to appear and not die from missile spam?

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts
  • Squad:156th TFW
  • Plane:Su-37 Flanker-F

Does anyone have any suggestions on which plane to use in 8492 to get Twice Dead to appear and not die from missile spam?

<Looks at Angelfire's aircraft pick below his avatar>

You're good. ;)

Angelfire

Angelfire

Straight outta Belka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Squad:Belkan Air Force
  • Plane:F-14A Tomcat

<Looks at Angelfire's aircraft pick below his avatar>

You're good. ;)