Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Old X-S Guys

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
81 replies to this topic

Bean

Bean

Just go forward in all your beliefs...

• Members
  • 5,833 posts
No, only some did.

cbale2000

cbale2000

X-Squadron CO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
Gentlemen. B)

Thank god for PM email notifications, eh?

Edited by cbale2000, 16 January 2010 - 04:35 PM.

Bean

Bean

• Members
  • 5,833 posts
Indeed!

EDIT: You got AC6 c?

Panda

Panda

Katzenbär!

• Root Admin
  • 9,510 posts

Gentlemen. B)

Thank got for PM email notifications, eh?

Who am I?

cbale2000

cbale2000

X-Squadron CO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Indeed!

EDIT: You got AC6 c?

Nope, never bought a 360, upgrading the PC was MUCH cheaper.

I've since gotten into other games including...
  • Half Life Series Games
  • Garry's Mod (Yay for making your own planes to fly in!)
  • Team Fortress 2
  • And EVE Online
I also do some level creation in my free time for TF2. Good fun. B)

Who am I?

I have a few ideas based on your previous post in this thread, but go ahead and fill me in anyways. :P

Edited by cbale2000, 16 January 2010 - 04:40 PM.

Bean

Bean

• Members
  • 5,833 posts
I'm mobious_1 btw

dubit

dubit

Vintage Gamer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,878 posts

Gentlemen. B)

Thank god for PM email notifications, eh?

Holy! It's CBale!!!!

Really glad to see you after all this time CBale. Hope the time has been good to ya & many of your former members here will be glad to see you too I think. As you can see, a few of them have moved up the power ladder here at ACS. Had 3 of us on the team for awhile Looking forward to hearing what some of your ideas were however...

Any possibility of resurrection?

:P

Edited by dubit, 16 January 2010 - 04:52 PM.

cbale2000

cbale2000

X-Squadron CO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

I'm mobious_1 btw

I did notice. Posted Image

Posted Image

I see you went and became a global moderator

Holy! It's CBale!!!!

Really glad to see you after all this time CBale. Hope the time has been good to ya & many of your former members here will be glad to see you too I think. As you can see, a few of them have moved up the power ladder here at ACS.

I've been checking in from time to time but it's good to see so many people still around too.

Had 3 of us on the team for awhile Looking forward to hearing what some of your ideas were however...

Any possibility of resurrection?

B)

We talking XS here or something else? I wouldn't be totally adverse to the idea of starting back up again. That said and like I mentioned earlier, I personally do not own a 360 or AC6, though I could see a cross-platform, cross-gaming group as an idea having some potential. I know I still have EVERYTHING from the old squadron as far as backed up files, record, and images goes.

Edited by cbale2000, 16 January 2010 - 04:58 PM.

dubit

dubit

Vintage Gamer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,878 posts
Interesting, VERY interesting....

I don't know about the rest but I'd be in for a re-hash of the X-Squadron. The Empire (F.E.A.F.) was just disbanded by Hellbird and only he and I are it's remaining members pending any restructuring of the group. But yeah, I'd be up for it if you'd have me.

B)

We gotta get Phantom in on this. To the PM's!!

Bean

Bean

• Members
  • 5,833 posts

I did notice. Posted Image

Posted Image

I see you went and became a global moderator

I've been checking in from time to time but it's good to see so many people still around too.

We talking XS here or something else? I wouldn't be totally adverse to the idea of starting back up again. That said and like I mentioned earlier, I personally do not own a 360 or AC6, though I could see a cross-platform, cross-gaming group as an idea having some potential. I know I still have EVERYTHING from the old squadron as far as backed up files, record, and images goes.

lol yeah, and I have my own squadron now too.

Hey, you still have my sigs?

cbale2000

cbale2000

X-Squadron CO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

lol yeah, and I have my own squadron now too.

Hey, you still have my sigs?

I do have this sig for you...

Posted Image

I'm sure there were more, problem is back when I saved all of those I wasn't exactly what you would call very organized... it could be in several places across 3 different drives. B)

I'll be sure to keep looking though.

Bean

Bean

• Members
  • 5,833 posts
What about the big folder I gave you? It had all the sigs organized by member name lol I've regretted losing the one with the crashing Raptor.

EDIT: LOL thats not me, Mobius 1 was in Dragonic Fury, mobious_1 (me) was in Screaming Eagles.

cbale2000

cbale2000

X-Squadron CO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

What about the big folder I gave you? It had all the sigs organized by member name lol I've regretted losing the one with the crashing Raptor.

EDIT: LOL thats not me, Mobius 1 was in Dragonic Fury, mobious_1 (me) was in Screaming Eagles.

Oh jeez... I do recall that one... I know I've got it somewhere...

I've found I have a LOT more PSD files for sigs than I do actual signature images themselves, just a matter of going through them all...

On another, unrelated note, I fixed the skin problem on the old forums so they show up correctly now. B)

EDIT: I found this after a little digging...

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by cbale2000, 16 January 2010 - 06:24 PM.

dubit

dubit

Vintage Gamer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,878 posts

On another, unrelated note, I fixed the skin problem on the old forums so they show up correctly now. B)

Looks just like I remember it. :)

Registered with the site and went to post in the registration area as instructed, but since I just registered it tells me I don't have permission to post there. :P

SilverHawk7

SilverHawk7

Prestigious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,781 posts
I am so totally still here, and I think I still have my old X-S and 10th AD sigs floating around. :D

CBale - Your EVE Online name... right now. :)

Justin

cbale2000

cbale2000

X-Squadron CO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Looks just like I remember it. :)

Registered with the site and went to post in the registration area as instructed, but since I just registered it tells me I don't have permission to post there. :)

Actually you should have permission to reply to the only topic in that board. Regardless, I validated your account. ;)

I am so totally still here, and I think I still have my old X-S and 10th AD sigs floating around. :D

CBale - Your EVE Online name... right now. :)

Justin

Kliener Mobius - I usually hang around within 10 jumps or so of Jita in The Forge region. :D

Also, in case you have trouble finding your signatures, I've got at least one of them...

Posted Image

Bean

Bean

• Members
  • 5,833 posts

Oh jeez... I do recall that one... I know I've got it somewhere...

I've found I have a LOT more PSD files for sigs than I do actual signature images themselves, just a matter of going through them all...

On another, unrelated note, I fixed the skin problem on the old forums so they show up correctly now. :D

EDIT: I found this after a little digging...

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I love you! lol

EDIT: My god how I've missed that sig

Unstung

Unstung

The future will be better tomorrow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts
Cbale's back? D;
Good old times.

PhantomPhanatic

PhantomPhanatic

Viper 03

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

Man, did I ever mention I don't like the XS sigs not made by me? They totally scrapped the original format and changed everything. :lol:

Mine:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Others:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image all!

Hey, it was tough! I really did try though. I had to redo your work from scratch...remember? I liked the early ones I did. The ones that were closer to your original ones. I just couldn't get the transparency of the background stuff and the shadow just right. Or was it more just the orientation of the X? Anyway....I am truly sorry for adding all the car/flag crap....guh....what was I thinking? I really don't like the small X format either....I used it so I could get more scenery and plane in the sig....but it looked pretty bad...I'll admit.

Here are some I have leftover on my ImageShack:

Posted Image This was the last iteration of the original concept. I like this format much better.
Posted Image
Posted Image.....ugh....
Posted Image........Never. Do. Requests.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image.....I was irritated when I made this sig....<3
Posted Image I love this sig.....except for the X
Posted Image
Posted Image<3 love this one
Posted ImageThis shows how poorly I understood the layer positions of YPH's originals. :P
Posted Image

How's everybody doin'? My xbox is banned but my roommates recently got a 360, maybe I can weasel my way into using it for online stuff if I ask nicely.

Edited by PhantomPhanatic, 17 January 2010 - 12:35 AM.

Bean

Bean

• Members
  • 5,833 posts

Posted Image.....I was irritated when I made this sig....<3

Tis okay, I loved it lol!