Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

who wins? FALKEN or FENRIR

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
88 replies to this topic

Poll: FALKEN vs FENRIR (78 member(s) have cast votes)

FAJKEN vs FENRIR

1. Falken (43 votes [55.13%])

Percentage of vote: 55.13%

2. Fenrir (35 votes [44.87%])

Percentage of vote: 44.87%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Concept X

Concept X

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

i KNOW Fenrir because i reached speeds over 2500 mph at altitudes over 36000 ft, and OUTRAN my own MISSILE

so?, i outran my own missle in a FALKEN and soared to 40,000ft. bite me, FALKEN is better

Galm118

Galm118

That guy

• Members
  • 5,952 posts

FALKEN pwns all....except the Morgan, Morgan is EPIC go MPBM!

Well if you say it this way then Fenrir is automatically the winner. If you think the Morgans MPBM is epic you apparently have not seen the Fenrirs LSWM.

Yeah...the Morgan didnt have the capability to finish off an ENTIRE LEVEL in one shot. LSWM has bigger range. FENRIR FTW!

Start watching at 2:40

Edited by Mobius8492, 06 January 2010 - 05:29 PM.

Concept X

Concept X

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Well if you say it this way then Fenrir is automatically the winner. If you think the Morgans MPBM is epic you apparently have not seen the Fenrirs LSWM.

Yeah...the Morgan didnt have the capability to finish off an ENTIRE LEVEL in one shot. LSWM has bigger range. FENRIR FTW!

Start watching at 2:40

i dont care i still maintain my beleif that in a dog fight morgan would win

Galm118

Galm118

That guy

• Members
  • 5,952 posts

i dont care i still maintain my beleif that in a dog fight morgan would win

Well if you think so. I cant argue with your belief. Im just saying because I was able to shoot down Pixy with an F-15 and the Fenrir is far better than the F-15 so...yeah just saying.

Edited by Mobius8492, 06 January 2010 - 06:52 PM.

sky captain (ES)

sky captain (ES)

Follower of Bronyism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
The Fenrir is just better period!

Axdsilva

Axdsilva

Silverstar of the Golden Altar (sounds cool eh?)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts
That & it's a helluva lot more expensive, I mean Morgan may have been from a technically advanced nation in a super weapon program, but Fenrir was meant as the aim-ed at finished product of the Leasath Weapons program over 2 wars, who knows how long the civil war was, you can certainly build up a lot of money from a war of the right length, gather as many experts as you can too, I mean, look how many Belkans were drafted after their war, Stonehenge, Aigon, Grunder Indust... I wouldn't be surprised if Morgan/Falken makers came to Leasath...

FalkenDemon

FalkenDemon

Living Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

Falken is sorely noobish and overrated.

Fenrir... requires some level of skill.

How is it noobish? You can't be a noob to unlock the Falken :P

FALKEN pwns all....except the Morgan, Morgan is EPIC go MPBM!

I OBJECT!! But this is the wrong thread for that so I'll drop it. ;)

Concept X

Concept X

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

How is it noobish? You can't be a noob to unlock the Falken :huh:

I OBJECT!! But this is the wrong thread for that so I'll drop it. :D

let me make this clear IN MY OPINION this is how the hierchy works out. Fenrir------->FALKEN------->Morgan. that is my opinion stated and standing firm

Galm 2 Pixy

Galm 2 Pixy

Rookie

• Members
  • 46 posts
Falken because of its chemical laser.I mean it just hits you ang you'll have no clue what hit you.

southerncross47

southerncross47

Noob

• Members
  • 3 posts
they're both cute in the garage... the fenrir when viewed (replay) while turning looks like a lotus flower specially in sp color2. falken has certain nice angles when it comes to weapons, hmmmm ...probably the most difficult choice eva!!

Axdsilva

Axdsilva

• Members
  • 4,193 posts
Cute?

Well I suppose that's one way to describe 'em

Guest_Fatal-X_*

Guest_Fatal-X_*
  • Guests
Falken would win if the pilot skills were even.

Concept X

Concept X

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
The fenrir is just too CHEAP for my taste, with the FALKEN i still have a bit of a challenge, and i think even the producers of the game agree to here is why: amount of games containing the FALKEN-4 amount of games containing the fenrir-1. Logic is logic, and the FALKEN is a freaking awesome plane. AND if the two planes were versing each other, FALKEN would win cuz theres no delay with the laser between firing and impact, unlike the LSWM

Edited by Concept X, 04 February 2010 - 04:50 PM.

Wyvryn

Wyvryn

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
While the FALKEN's laser is quite epic, it has nothing on Fenrir's SWBM (Shock Wave Ballistic Missile). Plus, it was a lot harder to get Fenrir.

Axdsilva

Axdsilva

• Members
  • 4,193 posts
Really, I thought they were evenly hard to get.

Falken's got range in its laser to the spread of the shockwave of Fenrir

Seems to be a matter of preference to me.

Concept X

Concept X

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
in my case, i probably like the FALKEN more cuz i usually place accuracy over destructrion, tho a nice boom is nice :P

southern cross ace

southern cross ace

Rookie

• Members
  • 38 posts
FENRIR RULEZ THE SKYS. fenrir pwns simply because what u can t see u can t shoot. but i think the falken is still a good plane =)

Wyvryn

Wyvryn

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
I prefer the Fenrir, however when controlled by the AI, the Fenrir is a god plane. Too bad you can't equip it with stealth when you are flying it. What would have been really cool is if you could fly the Gleipnir.

southern cross ace

southern cross ace

Rookie

• Members
  • 38 posts

I prefer the Fenrir, however when controlled by the AI, the Fenrir is a god plane. Too bad you can't equip it with stealth when you are flying it. What would have been really cool is if you could fly the Gleipnir.

well said my friend. but gleipnir???? that huge flying battle cruiser hmmm could cause some massive damage shame it didn t have good anti aircraft weapons lol

Concept X

Concept X

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

well said my friend. but gleipnir???? that huge flying battle cruiser hmmm could cause some massive damage shame it didn t have good anti aircraft weapons lol

nononono, youre thinking too smal......what if you could fly the Arkbird?........muahahah...muahahahMUAHAHAHAHAHHA!(yes i am a little crazy)