Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

UPEO

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
792 replies to this topic

Tweak

Tweak

I got my drink, I got my music

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,488 posts

Well your right about one thing still got prove myself worthy on here but whats the point :rolleyes: . I've played all the AC series.

And that's good how? Some people here rarely play the games and have more rep than you. Playing the entire AC series means nothing on here now-a-days.

Tweak

Tweak

I got my drink, I got my music

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,488 posts

What happened if i said ive been playing ACE mode for a very long time. :rolleyes: By the way where are you going with this? Its making me laugh Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image.

LOL

ACE mode? Do you seriously think ACE mode is something impressive? God, your stupidity is something that can be compared to the brain-dead squirrel that taught you how to read and write.

btw, I don't feel like arguing with a child. Peace nimrod.

Edited by El Tweakasaurus, 19 September 2009 - 05:46 PM.

Guest_LANNOM_*

Guest_LANNOM_*
  • Guests

The link is located in the UPEO recruitment topic. Look at the first reply. :(

@ LANNOM, mind your manners, how are we gonna gain new members with you insulting them away? :rolleyes:

I was never insulting anyone. People misunderstood me.

FalkenDemon

FalkenDemon

Living Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts
No offence DOL but that little chat u and Tweakasaur was out of bounds.

Reason #1 Your not a member yet, I don't think, and El T isn't a member at all.
free discussion between non-members are really nunessesary here.

Reason #2, not only is this thread a discussion thread but its a business thread aswell. I saw no UPEO related business at all, jut two people going at it like cats and dogs.

Please respect the rules of the thread or you'll loose your chance of joining.

We need more members and I'd like you to join but disobeying rules isn't your ticket into the club, infact, its the complete oposite.

Also, a word to the wise, making smart remarks about the UPEO XO/ Red Swallow's AWACS is worse than disobeying the rules. Sheesh, are you positive you want to join??

XxSiLeNtXxStRyKeRxX

XxSiLeNtXxStRyKeRxX

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts
I just unlocked Ace mode and beat Normal Mode with all S Ranks on AC6 >.>

Guest_LANNOM_*

Guest_LANNOM_*
  • Guests

Ok peace squirl nut. :rolleyes:

No more flamewars. The Fire Department is standing by.

FalkenDemon

FalkenDemon

Living Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

No more flamewars. The Fire Department is standing by.

LOL a pun :rolleyes:

But, in all seriousness, he's right, no more flaming. I believe that's one of the rules I set for this thread.

@ Stryker, GOOD JOB! Your progress as a UPEO member pretty good, congrats and keep up the good
work. :(

The Protector

The Protector

Infamous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
Hello again, BAF has finished its roster for the challenge. Here it is:

Ace Combat 04:
Pilot 1: Raef
Pilot 2: Ryebread442
Pilot 3 (if needed): Grabacr-1

Ace Combat 5:
Pilot 1: Phantom Razgritz
Pilot 2: Reverse the WMD
Pilot 3 (if needed): Hornet

Ace Combat Zero
Pilot 1: Gambit
Pilot 2: Erusean
Pilot 3 (if needed): Trubble

Backups*
TheProtector

Out-of-Action**
Silens_Diabolus

Please contact us as soon as you have the roster finished. Be sure to let us know the usernames of those competing.

FalkenDemon

FalkenDemon

Living Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts
To Ace 117 and Silber 1, I will be participating in the ACZ section of the legacy competition.

The Protector

The Protector

Infamous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
Discussion thread is up in the inter-squadron comps forum. It will be used for posting rosters, missions, and as soon as we start, scores.

XxSiLeNtXxStRyKeRxX

XxSiLeNtXxStRyKeRxX

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts
Seems all I've heard about so far are legacies. Is there anyone that has AC6/HAWX that isn't Lannom or me?

Guest_LANNOM_*

Guest_LANNOM_*
  • Guests

Seems all I've heard about so far are legacies. Is there anyone that has AC6/HAWX that isn't Lannom or me?

There's Ace 117.

Also'
I've been thinking about making a group name for members that are currently online on AC6 and are playing together. Not a squadron, but like a team.

Edited by LANNOM, 20 September 2009 - 05:01 PM.

Ace 117

Ace 117

VFA-32 "Fighting Swordsmen"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,883 posts

There's Ace 117.

Yup,

And whats with all this flameing each other shit????

Im agaisnt it..Keep is cilivil here Silber, Falken, I dont want things getting outa hand, which they seem tp already have..., dont piss people off, act professional!

FalkenDemon

FalkenDemon

Living Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

Yup,

And whats with all this flameing each other shit????

Im agaisnt it..Keep is cilivil here Silber, Falken, I dont want things getting outa hand, which they seem tp already have..., dont piss people off, act professional!

I have been acting professional sir, the fact of the matter is that T-Rex and DLO decided to have a brawl on our thread. I don't like it any more than you do.
I've tried my best to be positional here, and if I was flaming I did not do so on purpose. However, with all due respect, I can not control what people post on our thread. I have set guidelines and rule for this thread, the only thing I can do is hope that people abide by those rules.

Guest_LANNOM_*

Guest_LANNOM_*
  • Guests

I have been acting professional sir, the fact of the matter is that T-Rex and DLO decided to have a brawl on our thread. I don't like it any more than you do.
I've tried my best to be positional here, and if I was flaming I did not do so on purpose. However, with all due respect, I can not control what people post on our thread. I have set guidelines and rule for this thread, the only thing I can do is hope that people abide by those rules.

When this Squadron is pinned it will have a an admin to... well, administer the topic.

Ace 117

Ace 117

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,883 posts

I know you have, Im just sayong when things get put of hand like that, take control, before it gets worse.

FalkenDemon

FalkenDemon

Living Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

When this Squadron is pinned it will have a an admin to... well, administer the topic.

That should help us out with spam control at least.

Also, I've noticed DOL's replies on this topic have been deleted. Does that mean he's been kicked out of the UPEO for good?

BTW I guess this UPEO thread is officially official, seeing as how there are three pages to it.

Also, @ Silber 1, you mentioned earlier that we only needed one more member in order to get a pin. That new member is Raz, so, when will our pin be here?

ace cipher

ace cipher

Police Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
I have put a request in to PZ so when ever he gets the chance we will get one.

Ace 117

Ace 117

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,883 posts
Good to see that yuo guys our now taking charge,

"but if you so much as screw up this much(pulls bird out) You'll be flying a plane out of Hong Kong filled with rubber dog shit"

Also DOL seemed like a wild card, I think we could have afford him, but we need to get a bit more solid ourselves.

Edited by Ace 117, 20 September 2009 - 08:26 PM.

XxSiLeNtXxStRyKeRxX

XxSiLeNtXxStRyKeRxX

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts
Chief SAAMer of UPEO! Ura!