Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

UPEO

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
792 replies to this topic

FalkenDemon

FalkenDemon

Living Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

UPEO Medal of Honor
Posted Image
Requirements: Must have been the only member of the squad to take part in a challenge against 2 or more people of another squad or squads and came out with the overall high score, or, have done something heroic toward our ,or a frienly, squadron.
Those Elligable: N/A

Ehen do I get the activity ribbon?

Green Giant

Green Giant

Yellow Squadron Commander

• Members
  • 7,330 posts

UPEO Medal of Honor
Posted Image
Requirements: Must have been the only member of the squad to take part in a challenge against 2 or more people of another squad or squads and came out with the overall high score, or, have done something heroic toward our ,or a frienly, squadron.
Those Elligable: N/A

Only a minimum of two??? I would think the have a Medal of Honor, you should require a minimum of 5, that would be like an instant Challenge Ace. But in all honesty, I don't think you guys have the caliber of players to have that kind of success.

Raef

Raef

Embrace the shit- be the shit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,014 posts

Only a minimum of two??? I would think the have a Medal of Honor, you should require a minimum of 5, that would be like an instant Challenge Ace. But in all honesty, I don't think you guys have the caliber of players to have that kind of success.

Or they could do what RAD does (the right way to do it) and make it for "show" because it is simply next to impossible to get.

Green Giant

Green Giant

Yellow Squadron Commander

• Members
  • 7,330 posts

Or they could do what RAD does (the right way to do it) and make it for "show" because it is simply next to impossible to get.

Maybe for you...... :rolleyes:

Aquila has ribbons for Challenge achievements, and the Aquila Cross for reaching a specific number of victories in challenges.

Raef

Raef

Embrace the shit- be the shit

• Members
  • 4,014 posts

Maybe for you...... :huh:

Aquila has ribbons for Challenge achievements, and the Aquila Cross for reaching a specific number of victories in challenges.

Well, no one in RAD has it, so maybe I am just whistlin' Dixie out of my ass... :rolleyes:

But who cares?

FalkenDemon

FalkenDemon

Living Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts
Wow, I just read 4 whole replies about other squadrons that had NOTHING to do with the UPEO.
Come on people, get with the program. :rolleyes:

BTW when I said you may speak freely, I did not mean you could run the joint. :huh:

Can the chatter.

Edited by FalkenDemon, 18 September 2009 - 02:01 PM.

Guest_LANNOM_*

Guest_LANNOM_*
  • Guests
I still think we don't need all these ribbons and such. Little things for recruitment and longevity will do just fine. I highly advise that you don't go along with this MoH.

FalkenDemon

FalkenDemon

Living Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

I still think we don't need all these ribbons and such. Little things for recruitment and longevity will do just fine. I highly advise that you don't go along with this MoH.

I like the MOH thing. It gives yo some thing to work for. And when you earn it, it'll be something you'll be proud of.

ace cipher

ace cipher

Police Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Be a little appreciative LANNOM or you will get none that I make. Ribbons show that you have done something good for our squadron. And Falken, have you heard any more from DEWMONLORDOMEGA? I am very interested as to if he really wanted to join or if he just posted for the sake of posting.

Edited by Silber 1, 18 September 2009 - 07:49 PM.

XxSiLeNtXxStRyKeRxX

XxSiLeNtXxStRyKeRxX

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts
Hey guys, would you mind if someone trained me over the weekend...?

Guest_LANNOM_*

Guest_LANNOM_*
  • Guests

Hey guys, would you mind if someone trained me over the weekend...?

Just contact me over Xbox Live.

FalkenDemon

FalkenDemon

Living Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

Be a little appreciative LANNOM or you will get none that I make. Ribbons show that you have done something good for our squadron. And Falken, have you heard any more from DEWMONLORDOMEGA? I am very interested as to if he really wanted to join or if he just posted for the sake of posting.

As a mater of fact I have not heard anything more from DLO. Hmmmm, either it was a joke or something in the real world poped up. I'm hoping it is reason number two, but I get the feeling you're also hoping its the second reason. Ho-hum.

Oh, BTW, it seems like a young lady by the name of Raz is interested in joining our ranks. If she makes the cut she'll be the very first female o join the UPEO.

Guest_LANNOM_*

Guest_LANNOM_*
  • Guests
XxSiLeNtXxStRyKeRxX and I did some sparring the other day. Wasn't too bad.

Guest_LANNOM_*

Guest_LANNOM_*
  • Guests

What yeh mean make the cut... ive been playing AC series since it came out very young too. At Age 3 I played the game. yeah i do wanna join but can yeh send the link at least dont know what sight to goto [lol] ;) im too excited i got sense right now as sharp as knives after palying BF2 on PS2 with some chaps of mine. Went around murdering folkis with the Heavy guns lol funny as hell. Just ran around like a blood thirsty goblin lol. ;)

DEMON WANTS BLOOD MORE BLOOD

WTF

Guest_LANNOM_*

Guest_LANNOM_*
  • Guests

What yeh mean WTF? ;)

Common send me link i want in [hic] drunk i want in on squadron UPEO

DEMON NEEDS MORE BLOOD RUN KAZHKSTANS RUN BEWARE OF DEMON. NOOB BLOOD TASTE SO SWEET. [hic] drunk

Its this word.

FalkenDemon

FalkenDemon

Living Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

What yeh mean make the cut... ive been playing AC series since it came out very young too. At Age 3 I played the game. yeah i do wanna join but can yeh send the link at least dont know what sight to goto [lol] :lol: im too excited i got sense right now as sharp as knives after palying BF2 on PS2 with some chaps of mine. Went around murdering folkis with the Heavy guns lol funny as hell. Just ran around like a blood thirsty goblin lol. :lol:

DEMON WANTS BLOOD MORE BLOOD

The link is located in the UPEO recruitment topic. Look at the first reply. :lol:

@ LANNOM, mind your manners, how are we gonna gain new members with you insulting them away? :lol:

Ace01

Ace01

Fighting Game Scrublord

• Members
  • 4,000 posts
Dear lannon,

sorry about killin you in AC6 yesterday, Cheers

Ace01 : D

Edited by Ace01, 19 September 2009 - 04:54 PM.

Tweak

Tweak

I got my drink, I got my music

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,488 posts

Your literaly out of ideas [nodding head] lol
By the way Lannom, mate , how are yeh gonna get new recruits if yeh got someone like Silber 0 bad mouthing the applicants? :lol: He'd should learn to control his tongue before i cut it out with demonic fangs. :lol: (demonic smile) Well did yeh get any new recruits?

Did you take your grammar lessons from a brain-dead squirrel?

Tweak

Tweak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,488 posts

nah, but if your trying to bad mouth me i suggest yeh DON'T. :lol: Right now I don't give a damn about the silly grammar at the momment. :lol:

I will continue to bad mouth you as threats on the internet don't really affect me. I mean, really, threating someone of the internet? Get real.

Tweak

Tweak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,488 posts

Yeah yeah doesnt work on yeh :lol:

If I really let superfluous insults seriously affect me, what good am I? Obviously you feel you have to prove yourself on the internet.