Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

UPEO

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
792 replies to this topic

FalkenDemon

FalkenDemon

Living Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts
This is the UPEO discussion, business, etc. topic.
The UPEO was in need of a discussion thread and did not want to spam on their recruitment thread.
All business will be discussed here.
Communications between squad members will be here.
Any thing concerning offline legacy matches or online tourneys that the UPEO will be participating in as a squad will also be posted here.

Please don't spam or flame.
Any questions, comments, or concerns contact one of the UPEO core leaders via PM.

Thank you.

Ragin' Cajun

Ragin' Cajun

Infamous

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts
would it be spam to say, "omfg FINALLY" ?

e__e

XxSiLeNtXxStRyKeRxX

XxSiLeNtXxStRyKeRxX

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts
We were allowed another thread? It's a start =P

Guest_LANNOM_*

Guest_LANNOM_*
  • Guests
I wanted to talk about the recruitment poster I made. Would you like it posted now?

FalkenDemon

FalkenDemon

Living Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

I wanted to talk about the recruitment poster I made. Would you like it posted now?

Sure, this is a business thread after all. But, uh, don't go crazy withe the posters like you did with the in-flight pics ok. :P

@Reverse, your welcome, now you can rest in peace. :P

The Protector

The Protector

Infamous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts

Ok, we'll discuss this further on the UPEO business/ discussion thread. This thread is for recruitment only, please avoid discussing this matter on this thread ASAP. Like I said, we can continue on the UPEO business/discussion thread.

Thank you.

Okay continuing from the other thread: we have 10 pilots that say they can fly. It appears you have 9 on your roster. Hopefully it will work out so that everyone can play, but some people on our side may be backups. We can field 3 people on each game.

Ace 117

Ace 117

VFA-32 "Fighting Swordsmen"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,883 posts
I'm currently collaborating with my SQ on this Legacy match, Protector

The Protector

The Protector

Infamous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts

I'm currently collaborating with my SQ on this Legacy match, Protector

Awesome, let us know when you're ready.

Guest_LANNOM_*

Guest_LANNOM_*
  • Guests
This is it.
Posted Image

FalkenDemon

FalkenDemon

Living Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

This is it.
Posted Image

AAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!! DARN YOU RED X!!!!!!!!!

All well, I look at it afterschool.

Green Giant

Green Giant

Yellow Squadron Commander

• Members
  • 7,330 posts

This is the UPEO discussion, business, etc. topic.
The UPEO was in need of a discussion thread and did not want to spam on their recruitment thread.
All business will be discussed here.
Communications between squad members will be here.
Any thing concerning offline legacy matches or online tourneys that the UPEO will be participating in as a squad will also be posted here.

Please don't spam or flame.
Any questions, comments, or concerns contact one of the UPEO core leaders via PM.

Thank you.

Why do you think Your Squadron is more deserving then other upstarts? The only Squadrons that are entitled to "Discussion threads are the ones with folders.. Also, that's what your HOME Forum is supposed to be used for. :rolleyes:

Raef

Raef

Embrace the shit- be the shit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,014 posts

Why do you think Your Squadron is more deserving then other upstarts? The only Squadrons that are entitled to "Discussion threads are the ones with folders.. Also, that's what your HOME Forum is supposed to be used for. :rolleyes:

If this is a way that people can talk to the members of the UPEO without having complaints leveled against themselves, or their convos addressed as spam, then I am all for it. As long as it gets niether out of hand, nor turns into a way to corral members
from others squads.

And in all honestey, they are seemingly, the most active squad w/o a sub-forum, and their growth has peaked in the last few months. If it gets them more members, let 'em have it.

Edited by T4R4NT1N0-Raef, 17 September 2009 - 11:23 AM.

DEWMONLORDOMEGA

DEWMONLORDOMEGA

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

This is it.
Posted Image

I'm interested in joining UPEO!!!

Yellow 13

Yellow 13

8W 737

• Global Moderators
  • 11,062 posts
Then should we just throw out your application to Aquila?

You cannot be in more than one squadron at a time, and I would not blame you for wanting to withdraw your app....you and GG don't seem to get along very well and he would be your Flight Lead, if you came to Aquila.

How about you state your preference here and now, eh?

:rolleyes:

Raef

Raef

Embrace the shit- be the shit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,014 posts
This is one of those times I would say to all members of the UPEO:

"Hell no."

FalkenDemon

FalkenDemon

Living Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

I'm interested in joining UPEO!!!

;) :) :huh:

WELL WELCOME ABOARD MY GOOD SIR! Just fill out the application located in the UPEO recruitment thread by copy and pasting it to a PM, once the app has been completed with the required info, send it to Silber 1 or Ace 117.

I HOPE YOU MAKE THE CUT!!

@ Raef, this isn't a thread were just ANYONE can pop in and start yammering at us. This thread is a BUSINESS and discussion thread.
Its a discussion thread for the UPEO members to communicate back and forth and for non-UPEO members to communicate their BUSINESS with the core leaders if it can not be done so by PM or if he/she needs to talk to all three core leaders at the same time.

GG
Yellow 13
Raef

The above members may speak freely so long as it is under control and is in no way, shape, or form a means to draw possible new UPEO members from joining us.
Try to keep all criticism positive, also, NO FLAMING OR SPAM!!

Thank You ;)

Edited by FalkenDemon, 17 September 2009 - 04:18 PM.

Guest_LANNOM_*

Guest_LANNOM_*
  • Guests

This is one of those times I would say to all members of the UPEO:

"Hell no."

That's okay, if you don't want to join there's the door. (Points toward door)

FalkenDemon

FalkenDemon

Living Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

That's okay, if you don't want to join there's the door. (Points toward door)

;) Yes, raef I'd consider that negative. If your going to act like that I'm going to ask you nicely to GTFO. :)

Seriously though, none of that will be tolerated. NO NEGATIVITY TOWARDS THE UPEO ALLOWED!!
Understand?

ace cipher

ace cipher

Police Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
UPEO Medal of Honor
Posted Image
Requirements: Must have been the only member of the squad to take part in a challenge against 2 or more people of another squad or squads and came out with the overall high score, or, have done something heroic toward our ,or a frienly, squadron.
Those Elligable: N/A

Edited by Silber 1, 17 September 2009 - 04:37 PM.

Guest_LANNOM_*

Guest_LANNOM_*
  • Guests

UPEO Medal of Honor
Posted Image
Requirements: Must have been the only member of the squad to take part in a challenge against 2 or more people of another squad or squads and came out with the overall high score.
Those Elligable: N/A

Don't mean to be rude but I don't think we should have one of those unless you upped the amps to 1-6. Or just no MoH all together which I would prefer.

Edited by LANNOM, 17 September 2009 - 04:38 PM.