Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

07C: Time Limit

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

SR-71A Blackbird

SR-71A Blackbird

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
Get the star unit on Easy, the F-14D's and F-15E's aren't as aggressive. It's quite easy on Easy (for lack of a better phrase).

Ragnorok

Ragnorok

Rookie

• Members
  • 20 posts
Use slow aircraft tis was my 2nd hardest mission ever.The first is fighting Sulejmani in AC JA

Orcagirl

Orcagirl

☆★ FighterjetKin ★☆

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,524 posts
:rolleyes: I did it on easy mode ...with a A10 Thunderbolt II ..you have to use either the phantom or thunderbolt ...so when you accelerate you dont blow up,,,and you can still do sharp turns!! :) hope this helps!! x

Sour

Sour

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
I managed it in Ace (S RANK, YEAAHHH) with my Cariburn.

The trick is that the clouds of Cynokrine will either spawn on a building or in the open. The open areas are easy enough to hit, but if it's on a building, aim for the building, not the cloud. The radius on your NTRL will still get it.

Those punks whining about my weak flying got a taste of Cariburn flavored rape at the end.

papakaz

papakaz

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
Make the turns erratic, but level enough so that the MPG doesn't max out.

When the Cynocrine spawns, either wait until the bombsight is on the lower edge of the smoke, or ripple two.

Fly low. Once the last Cynocrine is killed, hit burner immediately and climb for altitude. If possible, fly below the small bridge at slow speed, then go vertical.

That's how I do the mission.

Valk

Valk

The Man Who Sold The World

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,758 posts
It's really a matter of patience, planning, and timing. Fly it once or twice on Easy and figure out where and when the Cynocrine spawns. Get the timing down right, THEN go for it.

If you want to do it on Ace, there's a particular equipment combination I used on the FALKEN that lets you take a solid missile hit and still stay up. I used that on my S-rank run (didn't need it, but whatever) and still bagged the star unit and ace too.

Edited by ValkyrieRaptor, 02 May 2011 - 03:00 PM.

Broth3r

Broth3r

ゴゴゴゴゴ

• Members
  • 6,893 posts
I just use the F-2 for that mission 90% of the time, for no reason whatsoever.

papakaz

papakaz

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

I just use the F-2 for that mission 90% of the time, for no reason whatsoever.

I tried it in an F-117...died 3 times...then went back to F-22...overkill, but I wanted to get the ace.

'Shark' Slayer

'Shark' Slayer

Rookie

• Members
  • 17 posts
i just used the F4 as i cant sell it ... so might as well use it plus it is too slow to blow up