Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

most hated plane

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
352 replies to this topic

Green Giant

Green Giant

Yellow Squadron Commander

• Members
  • 7,330 posts

the most useless plane in my opinion, the Mig-1.44

Mig-1.44 is an awesome A4G plane... I've gotten some of my best scores in fortress, Desert Lightining, and Closure with this bird.. Has the best overall Ground attack SP Weapons in the game... 18 UGBLs...

F-4B...horrible plane overall. IMHO

WTF is an F-4B????? :o :) :blink:

Which game verison are you playing?? :lol:

Edited by Green Giant, 17 February 2009 - 08:37 AM.

Desert Fox

Desert Fox

Cor' Blimey mate! What are ye' doing in me pockets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,589 posts

Mig-1.44 is an awesome A4G plane... I've gotten some of my best scores in fortress, Desert Lightining, and Closure with this bird.. Has the best overall Ground attack SP Weapons in the game... 18 UGBLs...

WTF is an F-4B????? ;) :blink: :blink:

Which game verison are you playing?? :lol:

SRY MEANT f-4G...Horrible maneuverability...

PhantomPhanatic

PhantomPhanatic

Viper 03

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

Maneuverability isn't everything.....besides it has a rather high yaw rate......and twin 30mm cannons. I got some of my best AtG scores with the G.

Otacon 2.0

Otacon 2.0

I am Hideo Kojima

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts
Don't like the JSF

Desert Fox

Desert Fox

• Members
  • 3,589 posts

Maneuverability isn't everything.....besides it has a rather high yaw rate......and twin 30mm cannons. I got some of my best AtG scores with the G.

IDK i just don't like F-4G for some reason =\

RaptorACE

RaptorACE

Rookie

• Members
  • 18 posts
I find the worst plane to ever fly has to be....that damn F-5
but my main pet peeve about all planes is they are Far more menouverable when the enermy are flying it then when you are

Green Giant

Green Giant

• Members
  • 7,330 posts

Not like the MiG-31 Brick hound.....

I kind of like flying the Weasel It's not too bad, and I get pretty good scores too.

Desert Fox

Desert Fox

• Members
  • 3,589 posts

I kind of like flying the Weasel It's not too bad, and I get pretty good scores too.

The F-15, F-4G, and Mig-31 IMHO are the worst planes for maneuverability...

Red Wolf 1

Red Wolf 1

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
i personally dislike the A-10 =/

Copyright

Copyright

idk wat to say so ill just come out and say something... CHEESEY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

The F-15, F-4G, and Mig-31 IMHO are the worst planes for maneuverability...

You're talking about the F-15E, right? Even then, the roll rate is bearable, unless your going in at well over 1000 mph trying to pull off some insane stunt. I've personally found that to be the best A2G plane in the game. IT ISN'T THE BEST, IT'S JUST MY BEST.

Desert Fox

Desert Fox

• Members
  • 3,589 posts

You're talking about the F-15E, right? Even then, the roll rate is bearable, unless your going in at well over 1000 mph trying to pull off some insane stunt. I've personally found that to be the best A2G plane in the game. IT ISN'T THE BEST, IT'S JUST MY BEST.

No, ummm I think its the F-15c...or whatever the first one you unlock....IDK...I just don't like F-15's period...too big and clunky for my taste.
Su-37 Terminators are perfect :mellow:

YF-23BlackWidowII

YF-23BlackWidowII

Rookie

• Members
  • 23 posts
The F-15 is awesome in maneuverability and the MiG-31 is pretty good at turning if you use yaw and roll turning and if you brake when you turn, you can make up for it in the MiG-31, too fast is its flaw, i overshoot all planes i see. I hate the F-4G cause it cant turn and i also hate the planes that you will never really use but u have to use to get the X-02

Gelb 6

Gelb 6

Nos servo nostrum Era Evangeline per nostrum ago

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

The F-4 is also a flying brick... the Mig-31 is still bearable compared to the Mig-21.

Parawxysm

Parawxysm

That was something else entirely...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

The F-4 is also a flying brick... the Mig-31 is still bearable compared to the Mig-21.

Agreed. MiG-21 sucks s**t. Worst plane ever. But then, i'm completely biased towards larger planes. My rule of thumb is bigger is better. But not always, like the Typhoon or the Rafale B or the Gripen C.

Desert Fox

Desert Fox

• Members
  • 3,589 posts

Agreed. MiG-21 sucks s**t. Worst plane ever. But then, i'm completely biased towards larger planes. My rule of thumb is bigger is better. But not always, like the Typhoon or the Rafale B or the Gripen C.

I guess the Spruce Goose is an AMAZING fighter then :rolleyes: xD

Parawxysm

Parawxysm

That was something else entirely...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
HELLZ YEAH!!!!! Spruce Goose for the win!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Seriously though, it can't be flown in-game so it doesn't really count. And FYI the H-4 Hercules isn't a fighter.

Green Giant

Green Giant

• Members
  • 7,330 posts

I guess the Spruce Goose is an AMAZING fighter then :P xD

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This just proves my point about useless and nonsensical posts.

For the Record, I tihnk if you have to use advanced aircraft for missions then you really can't be that good in the game. Flying missions using older aircraft make them much more of a challenge, and the F-4G is excellent in missions like Powder Keg and Lit Fuse.

As for the MiG-21. I find it a great challenge to do Lit Fuse using RCL's. It's not easy, but a real challenge none the less.

Desert Fox

Desert Fox

• Members
  • 3,589 posts

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This just proves my point about useless and nonsensical posts.

For the Record, I tihnk if you have to use advanced aircraft for missions then you really can't be that good in the game. Flying missions using older aircraft make them much more of a challenge, and the F-4G is excellent in missions like Powder Keg and Lit Fuse.

As for the MiG-21. I find it a great challenge to do Lit Fuse using RCL's. It's not easy, but a real challenge none the less.

It was the biggest plane of its time and this forum needs a few laughs here and there xD

TH3 FUTURE

TH3 FUTURE

Ace

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
My most hated plane in the game would be the F-117. I love the plane and can't help to use it but,it needs to be a little more practical. Can't say I really hate it, but it's a plane I'd like to use a lot more.

Green Giant

Green Giant

• Members
  • 7,330 posts

It was the biggest plane of its time and this forum needs a few laughs here and there xD

Thanks for the little bit of Obvious information, but it wasn't really that funny... :rolleyes: