Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Official Ace Combat Zero Easter Egg thread.

• Please log in to reply
558 replies to this topic

Panda

Panda

Katzenbär!

• Root Admin
  • 9,510 posts
  • Plane:E-767

If you split the ustio capital name into two it says direct us :)

direct us to victory, direct us away from belka :P :D

In AC5, the capital was Dilectus :o

Translation error probably. They did it with Garm, comes out as Galm...

I guess Ustio is a Latin speaking country since most of their city names have Latin words; eg Solis Ortus, which apparently means Whole Birth... Dilectus/Directus (which ever it is) means Love/Plain respectively.

Guest_Glen Galanodel_*

Guest_Glen Galanodel_*
  • Guests
So Ustio = Romania or something? Or Italy?

Guest_Leo_*

Guest_Leo_*
  • Guests
Has anyone managed to shoot down the SR-71 Ace in the mission were you destroy Excalibur? Is hard cause hes fast and it takes a while to catch him, plus the Excalibur is trying to disintrigate you.

Spectre

Spectre

Führer of Corporated Spira

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Location:On 360, trying to win back Gracemeria. I think I got it this time. XD
  • Squad:Sins & Saints
  • Plane:F-5E Tiger II

So Ustio = Romania or something? Or Italy?

i always thought it would be greece :P

and "Sapin" is "Spain" with "A" and "P" switched around :o

Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Captain Troy Handsome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts
  • Squad:International Rescue
  • Plane:Mirage 2000C
Once you beat the game and unlock the SP mission "The Gauntlet", play it on Ace Mode. The last squad you should face will be shot down and will be replaced by an F/A-22A with the callsign "Mobius"

Tomcatter 503

Tomcatter 503

Veteran

• Members
  • 5,759 posts
  • Plane:F-14D Super Tomcat

Has anyone managed to shoot down the SR-71 Ace in the mission were you destroy Excalibur? Is hard cause hes fast and it takes a while to catch him, plus the Excalibur is trying to disintrigate you.

I did manage to get the F-15S/MTD Ace but only got a hit on the SR-71 Ace.

Mobius 1

Mobius 1

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor
i said this in another thread but might as well post it here too.... in the booklet the pages on the right hand side have the pic of the radar from ac5 showing the wardog squad, and on the back of the case it shows the bogeys. as well in the opening sence it shows some part from the same video

Panda

Panda

Katzenbär!

• Root Admin
  • 9,510 posts

i said this in another thread but might as well post it here too.... in the booklet the pages on the right hand side have the pic of the radar from ac5 showing the wardog squad, and on the back of the case it shows the bogeys. as well in the opening sence it shows some part from the same video

Wow, that's a good eye Mobius. I don't look at the booklet or the backside of the case often, only the disc it contains.

Revenant

Revenant

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Squad:765th TFS 'Nightwolves' XO
  • Plane:Su-30 Flanker-C
I tore up the SR-71 Ace with 4 missiles, nearly got blasted out of the sky in the process, but that's life. Why is he even called an Ace, he can't fight back except by running you over.

nemesis8722

nemesis8722

Rookie

• Members
  • 40 posts
In Juggernaut (offencive campaign 4101 - Operation Costner) one of the ships you guard (the "state of the art aircraft carrier") is the Kestrel.

Panda

Panda

Katzenbär!

• Root Admin
  • 9,510 posts
In The Final Overture, Mercury mission, Soldier on Ace difficulty there's an F-22A Ace named Adler. Remember him?

Revenant

Revenant

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • Squad:765th TFS 'Nightwolves' XO
  • Plane:Su-30 Flanker-C
Yeah, he thieved the Arkbird. Now all we need is a Schenze (or however its spelled) and we're set.

Grand Falcon

Grand Falcon

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Squad:FA: VF-118
  • Plane:MiG-29 Fulcrum-A
something kind of eerie, Galm team is in the 6th air division, 66th air force unit, put the numbers together, you get 666, the number of the devil, or demon

EnZoNaMi

EnZoNaMi

EnZoEATyoBABiES!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Plane:F/A-18F Super Hornet
I just noticed that sometimes the enemy shoots flares out. I'm facing Grun Sq. and I shot a missile at one of the planes and a flare popped when I shot off a missile I pushed the button.

Guest_Genocide_*

Guest_Genocide_*
  • Guests
That happens sometimes if the jets won't be able to out turn your missile.

Tornado ADV

Tornado ADV

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,875 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified
It states right in the Ace Description that they do that, it's not an Easter Egg.

Guest_Miracle_man_*

Guest_Miracle_man_*
  • Guests
in the game it makes a reference to the 101st airborne

and there was like 2 more but i forgot :angry:

oh yeah and if u look closely on the pages of the manual it has the radar screen from the AC5 opening mission when heartbreak one and his nuggets get attacked

it also says heartbreak one on it

Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Captain Troy Handsome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts
  • Squad:International Rescue
  • Plane:Mirage 2000C
Once you beat the game and unlock the SP mission "The Gauntlet", play it on Ace Mode. The last squad you should face will be shot down and will be replaced by an F/A-22A with the callsign "Mobius".

Also in the Assault Records section. When you shoot down Ace No. 101 it has a Su-37 in Yellow Scheme with the name Erich Klinsman.

No.101-Erich Klinsman
Callsign-Reiher
Age-25
Sex-Male
Country-Belka

For the bio it says detailed information not available. Could this possibly be Yellow 13? Does the mysterious AC4 pilot get a name or is it a future Yellow squad member?

Also the Merc version of the second encounter in B7R has a F-14D with the callsign Heartbreak 1 and a MiG-21bis with the callsign Huckebein.

F22_Fan

F22_Fan

And then John was a zombie.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts
  • Squad:[2012]
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor

I'm ok withit, is it so bad to just say that there is already a thread like this and that it's already filled with stuff? I never complained, so there basically is nothing for me to deal with, and I never resorted to using the F word. All I did was give the url because Mike got confused and thought I was talking about the AC5 one. And I know that I have no power just by myself upon your decisions, but sheesh man, chill out, I never demanded that you did as I said. I was just saying. After all, you were the one who went about the MBs and spamming a few weeks ago, and this thread will now be filled with posts that already say the same thing.

Oh, and I didn't ever make an agressie post towards you or anyone. And I don't think that I have done this now. now, if you see pointing out an already existing thread about the same thing as offensive towards anyone, well I'm sorry. After all, Mike did close any thread immitator, yet I have no objection towards him or any of you keeping this thread instead of the old one (no offense intended). All I did, and I wasn't the first one to do it, was just say that a thread under the same name and content had already been made. Is it that bad?

Posted Image

EnZoNaMi

EnZoNaMi

EnZoEATyoBABiES!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Plane:F/A-18F Super Hornet
Is the gauntlet where you face every ace squadron?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users