Welcome to Ace Combat Skies
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Official Ace Combat Zero Easter Egg thread.

• Please log in to reply
558 replies to this topic

Tomcatter 503

Tomcatter 503

Veteran

• Members
  • 5,759 posts
  • Plane:F-14D Super Tomcat
Okay people listen up!

Many are either through playing ACZ or half way there, and assuming there is
a free mission/flight mode, I'm sure people will be hunting for those eggs. So
if you got an Easter Egg that you find or discover, put it HERE! So come
on people let's find those eggs :blink:

Also be warned....

Any repeated topic on this matter will be deleated, you find an egg talk about in
this topic.We dont need multipule topics on the same subject :)

Cypher

Cypher

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
I posted this a while back, but..

It's the invasion of the PacMen!
Posted Image

ShackontheTarget

ShackontheTarget

Quattro Bajeena

• Members
  • 8,251 posts
  • Plane:Su-35 Flanker-E
I think there is another thread full of easter eggs named "easter eggs" as well.I dont see the point of repeating it and posting the same stuff twice.

Tornado ADV

Tornado ADV

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,875 posts
  • Plane:Not Specified
Cipher trails feathers when he lands in the final scene before disappearing.

YF-23

YF-23

Louis Posteur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts
  • Plane:YF-23A
There is another topic about that already, and you were the one to close a third topic under that name Mike so that everyone posted everything in the other topic.

Creeping_Death

Creeping_Death

Rookie

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Squad:Black Phoenix
  • Plane:Su-27 Flanker-B
In the one mission (I forget which one. It's one of the giant furballs where you fight alongside all of your allies... maybe mission 10 or 11). One of the allies is Heartbreak One! Actually, it may be the mission where the enemy aces are hunting down the F-16 (Pops).

Nyx_One

Nyx_One

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • Plane:F-15E Strike Eagle
Uh, to point out a fact to you, buddy:

The F-16 is PJ. This has been confirmed since who knows when. The MiG 21 that flashes across your screen (if you face Schwarze) is Huckebein, in Swordkill's paint scheme from AC5.

Grand Falcon

Grand Falcon

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Squad:FA: VF-118
  • Plane:MiG-29 Fulcrum-A
in the last interview scenes with Pixy, there is a camera shot of a wall with barbed wire and a building in the background, and on the building is a flagpole flying the blue ISAF flag with the white arrowhead(s), and Pixy is in Usea

in the last interview scenes with Pixy, there is a camera shot of a wall with barbed wire and a building in the background, and on the building is a flagpole flying the blue ISAF flag with the white arrowhead(s), and Pixy is in Usea

Tomcatter 503

Tomcatter 503

Veteran

• Members
  • 5,759 posts

There is another topic about that already, and you were the one to close a third topic under that name Mike so that everyone posted everything in the other topic.

That topic is in the AC5 forum and will remain there, this one however YF-23 and Shack
is strickly for ACZ only.If you got no Easter Eggs to share please dont post.I have
also informed the other mods in regards to this topic and my actions.So this one will
remain open.

Creeping_Death

Creeping_Death

Rookie

• Members
  • 49 posts

Uh, to point out a fact to you, buddy:

The F-16 is PJ. This has been confirmed since who knows when. The MiG 21 that flashes across your screen (if you face Schwarze) is Huckebein, in Swordkill's paint scheme from AC5.

I know that PJ flies an F-16, I'm not that blind. But I didn't notice the MiG, I didn't get a good look (since I've only played through once).

Secondly, and not to be a jerk or anything... but mind yourself and don't treat me like some newbie here, please. I've beena around AceCombatSkies.com all the way back when it was AceCombat.net, almost 2 years ago. Thanks and cheers! :lol: :o :(

Nyx_One

Nyx_One

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
  • Plane:F-15E Strike Eagle
Eh, my bad, I just thought it slipped your mind, is all. Apologies.

Creeping_Death

Creeping_Death

Rookie

• Members
  • 49 posts
It's cool, don't sweat it. No hard feelings!

Panda

Panda

Katzenbär!

• Root Admin
  • 9,510 posts
  • Plane:E-767
Pop's Diner made me giggle.

YF-23

YF-23

Louis Posteur

• Members
  • 4,245 posts

That topic is in the AC5 forum and will remain there, this one however YF-23 and Shack
is strickly for ACZ only.If you got no Easter Eggs to share please dont post.I have
also informed the other mods in regards to this topic and my actions.So this one will
remain open.

Check again pal: http://forums.acecom...p?showtopic=813

:lol:
Both title and content.

Tomcatter 503

Tomcatter 503

Veteran

• Members
  • 5,759 posts
Well how far back did you have to dig that up?

The thing is I apologize that I didn't see it, but this one will remain open and
you dont need to be such smart ass 23 about this.I didn't create this topic to
show disrespect to anyone. Besides it says Spoilers and not Easter Eggs and
so its not titled the same 23. :lol:

YF-23

YF-23

Louis Posteur

• Members
  • 4,245 posts
Yeah, I know. I just meant that it is already there, and a lot of stuff is in it. And I didn't actually dig it up, it's on the 2nd page. And nearly on top.

F22_Fan

F22_Fan

And then John was a zombie.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts
  • Squad:[2012]
  • Plane:F-22A Raptor

Yeah, I know. I just meant that it is already there, and a lot of stuff is in it. And I didn't actually dig it up, it's on the 2nd page. And nearly on top.

Yo, 23, STFU and DEAL with it, got it? This is the thread that was pinned, as its newer.

I DON'T want a PM about this. I want you to learn your place and respect the team, got it? Its an older thread, YES it DOES have 17 pages, but then, there's a NEW wave of players here in the US.

We're kinda getting tired of you always having to point out things like that.

Heartbreak 1

Heartbreak 1

Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Squad:86th Independant Air Sqaudron "Grus"
  • Plane:X-29A
I thought the older paint schemes were pretty cool.

F-14/razgriz
F-22/Mobius-1
SU-37/Yellow-13
ETC.

Maybe not quite easter eggs, but I thought they were worth mentioning.

YF-23

YF-23

Louis Posteur

• Members
  • 4,245 posts

Yo, 23, STFU and DEAL with it, got it? This is the thread that was pinned, as its newer.

I DON'T want a PM about this. I want you to learn your place and respect the team, got it? Its an older thread, YES it DOES have 17 pages, but then, there's a NEW wave of players here in the US.

We're kinda getting tired of you always having to point out things like that.

I'm ok withit, is it so bad to just say that there is already a thread like this and that it's already filled with stuff? I never complained, so there basically is nothing for me to deal with, and I never resorted to using the F word. All I did was give the url because Mike got confused and thought I was talking about the AC5 one. And I know that I have no power just by myself upon your decisions, but sheesh man, chill out, I never demanded that you did as I said. I was just saying. After all, you were the one who went about the MBs and spamming a few weeks ago, and this thread will now be filled with posts that already say the same thing.

Oh, and I didn't ever make an agressie post towards you or anyone. And I don't think that I have done this now. now, if you see pointing out an already existing thread about the same thing as offensive towards anyone, well I'm sorry. After all, Mike did close any thread immitator, yet I have no objection towards him or any of you keeping this thread instead of the old one (no offense intended). All I did, and I wasn't the first one to do it, was just say that a thread under the same name and content had already been made. Is it that bad?

Boeing Man

Boeing Man

Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Location:Back in the middle of nowhere that i can navigate through
  • Plane:F-16XL Cranked Arrow
If you split the ustio capital name into two it says direct us :)

direct us to victory, direct us away from belka :P :D

In AC5, the capital was Dilectus :o

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1)